PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingmen in Edinburgh

Demo
07-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Are there any rAfcs or Newbie Puas in Edinburgh? Iv just started learning Game yet i cant find any Puas in my area. :cool:

kiltboy79
07-28-2006, 10:40 PM
hey dude, im new to the game to just read the book and about to put into practice been workin on some stuff with a couple of mates, feel free to join us, the 3 of us are all based in edinburgh.

Demo
07-31-2006, 08:09 AM
That would be awsome man i need someone to motivate me and push me into sets. Just so u know though in case you didn see im 16. I act and look old for my age but if ur still cool with that you guys can judge for urself.

tticom
09-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Hi, Anyone in this area want to learn together?

SpArda
09-11-2006, 08:02 AM
ace, will be lookin in2 this :)

Dr_Swift
09-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Cool. Look forward to seeing you in the field.
Or were you one of the new crowd I met yesterday?

The Shy Retirer
12-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm in Edinburgh and was just wondering if there was anybody about that wanted to head out and meet some girls.

Cheers

Seil
04-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Would anyone like to meet for a chat in edinburgh scotland?

Ashover
08-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Hey mate, i'm in edinburgh, your looking for people to sage right? I'm hoping to meet some guys who know game as i've been studying this, i also just started working in ed so need to meet new people. I'm 23. Let me know

TeamGP
08-25-2009, 09:07 AM
I'm a newbie, but would like to use the rest of the festival time to learn. I'm available anytime as I'm off work this week and early part of next. PM's sent to Ash and Seil...

whiteknight
09-26-2009, 10:47 AM
i'm not in edniburgh, stay in stirling but i'd probably be up for a meet up sometime in the next few months. the scene in stirling seems to be nonexistent..

Sir Rogers
09-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I do hope that the offer still stands, it would be great to get something going in Edinburgh. Seil still up for this?

savvi
10-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey guys, im in falkirk but can get to edinburgh easy enough, i need a wingman as my friends are all in ltr and im not ready to sarge alone

savvi
10-04-2009, 12:50 AM
i'm not in edniburgh, stay in stirling but i'd probably be up for a meet up sometime in the next few months. the scene in stirling seems to be nonexistent..

Hey im in falkirk its pretty much the same as stirling nonexistent if you fancy meeting up give me a shout

cheers,

savvi :)

Xander Pareil
10-12-2009, 10:26 AM
everyone here from Scotland Lives iin different towns! haha

I'm Dundee based for now and up for a meet. MSN below

HighVoltage
02-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey guys,

I'm 28 years old and based in Edinburgh. I became interested in all of this towards the end of 2009 and I'm looking for other like minded guys to share experiences, to go sarging with and to have a laugh with while we're at it... Basically so that we can help each other improve at all of this stuff!

If this is of any interest to anyone just send me a message and we can get it sorted. Should be a lot if fun! :)

Cheers.

Sonata
04-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Hey all, been in the game for a while, but I've been stagnating pretty harshly since I came here to Edinburgh (getting a girlfriend for the last four months didn't really help, either) and I think getting a wing might help. Only here for a little while longer, but I'd like to end on a high note. (I'm studying abroad from Canada.) Besides, I'm going to a bootcamp in a couple weeks and I really need to practice before I head off.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. PM or thread both work.

My resume, so to speak: I'm generally better at day game than clubs, but I want to be good at both, of course. I lead a somewhat high value lifestyle - not living in mansions and getting chauffeurs and such, but still pretty good - and I'm a good looking guy, so I can definitely lend you value. I've been to one bootcamp and that went fairly well, so I've got a bit of knowledge, too. I just need someone to help push me into set, because AA is seriously killing me here. And of course, I'll do the same for you.

Cheers,
Sonata

tooslick
06-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm currently in Edinburgh for a couple of weeks and figured it would be cool to go out sarging in the city.

I've been here for a few days and have been taken aback by how good looking the girls here are. Off the hook! My cab driver was telling me that there are 40,000 students in the city!!!

I'm pretty laid back and think it would be cool to catch up with a good mix of guys of different experience levels. From sarging out in London over the last 6 months, I know that the best nights out are usually with groups of upto 4-5 people.

So, if you're around Edinburgh and fancy meeting up - then drop me a PM.

Cheers,

TS.

Ps - a little bit about me. 25 years old. been sarging regularly for about 6 months with the guys in London. I enjoy bar game and day game the most.

tooslick
07-09-2010, 01:39 AM
UPDATE:

I'm now pretty much permanently based in Edinburgh. Woohooo. In the Haymarket / Princes street area.

This place is heaving. If anyone interested in day / night game - buzz me.

guymclean
08-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Hey im a student in Edinburgh and Im looking for young PUAs (under 25) to go sarging with during the day. Im just getting into pick up and therefore don't have much experience yet however I am looking for people with any amount of pick up experience. :)

Jas667
08-25-2010, 04:23 AM
Hey guys,

I am just wondering how many Edinburgh PUAs we have out there? I am a rank newbie to the game and am looking for people to head out with - nightgame or daygame - where we can push one another, encourage and also offer any tips as we progress.
As I get better I will be more than willing to also help newbies as they come along.

PM me with your mobile number and a rough outline of your experience with the game and skillset if you are up for it. I don't know about you but I think it will be much easier learning this if I am around like minded people when doing it.

J

HighVoltage
09-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a wingman to have a laugh with during nights out in Edinburgh. Hopefully if it works out it could become a regular thing.

I guess I would fall into the 'newbie' category as have always just met previous girlfriends in nightclubs and so on before I was aware of any of this stuff. Reading 'The Game' a while ago gave me the idea that it might be fun to try this however!

Anyway, I'm a 28 year old guy, easy going and up for a laugh. Ideally I'm looking for someone of a similar age and attitude :D

Cheers.

TikiMan
09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Since getting back to uni, me and my mate have recently started sarging the clubs in edinburgh again. We are complete beginners, but everyone has to start somewhere right?

Anyway, I wanted to put a shout out for all edinburgh PUAs to try and get some meets to talk about gaming and maybe to go out sarging together.

Hope there are some who see this, if you're interested send me a PM.

Cheers
Tiki

TheSlayer
09-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Please post in the appropriate sub-forum. The 18-21 forum is for game related questions. We have a wonderful forum for finding wings (this). :) Enjoy.

paws
04-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Last post on here was from September 2010, anyone out there? Im 25 and stay in the city. Looking for wings to get some day game on the go. Message me

Since getting back to uni, me and my mate have recently started sarging the clubs in edinburgh again. We are complete beginners, but everyone has to start somewhere right?

Anyway, I wanted to put a shout out for all edinburgh PUAs to try and get some meets to talk about gaming and maybe to go out sarging together.

Hope there are some who see this, if you're interested send me a PM.

Cheers
Tiki

Galt
02-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Last post on here was from September 2010, anyone out there? Im 25 and stay in the city. Looking for wings to get some day game on the go. Message me

Is there somebody in Edinburhg to sarge?

Please let me know!! See you.

Galt
02-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Are you still interested in going out to sarge?

runner25
03-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Hey man- im a newbie to this and live near Glasgow but would be up for sarging in edinburgh if your around sometime?

Oneevil
05-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I look for a wing too..

Someone interested to a big adventureeee

Ashover
06-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi, i've recent;y moved back to Edinburgh. Head out most wkends. PM me if you want to head out sometime.
Thanks

Galt
07-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I would like to going out to sarge.

Are you interested?

Let me know, cheers

Galt
Hi, i've recent;y moved back to Edinburgh. Head out most wkends. PM me if you want to head out sometime.
Thanks

Are you interested?

Let me know, cheers

Galt
I look for a wing too..

Someone interested to a big adventureeee

Are you interested?

Let me know, cheers

Vox
12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Hey guys, I'll be presenting a seminar in Edinburgh in the new year. Details below plus a FREE VIDEO on the link:

-----------------------------------

Learn the THREE foundations to meeting and attracting beautiful women!

SPECIAL EVENT: LOW COST (37) Love Systems 1-day seminar presented by David Vox

CLICK HERE for details: Mini-Seminar - Dating Coach Vox (http://www.datingcoachvox.com/mini-seminars/)

Hi guys,

I've put together a very special LOW COST one day seminar that I'll be touring over the UK in early January 2013 and specifically in London on 13th January 2013.

The goal is to allow as many people as possible to:

Experience many of the cutting edge Love Systems techniques on success with girls
Experience big paradigm shifts in your current beliefs
Learn a simple yet proven way to meet and attract the kind of beautiful women that you deserve
And ultimately, present to you an event that will truly change your dating life in an enjoyable and easily digestible format

I'll be teaching you the three foundations for how to meet and have success with beautiful women!
These foundations are:

1) Conversational - how to have naturally attractive conversations with girls
2) Presence - using body language and subcommunications to build a dominant masculine presence
3) Inner Core - Change your beliefs and self image so that you're radiating attractiveness from the inside out

The benefits you'll get from the seminar are:

Have the confidence to go up to any girl in any situation
Use advanced body language techniques to attract your ideal woman
Learn how to change your self-image and beliefs so that you are naturally attractive all the time in any situation
Never run out of things to say again – learn how to have natural conversations with girls
Achieve CHOICE in your dating life and meet the BEAUTIFUL women that YOU DESERVE
Stop wondering how to get the girl and always know what you need to do
Learn exercises for continual improvement

I'll also be throwing in some bonuses including a Live Q&A and a free handout of notes to compliment the seminar material.

I wanted to keep this seminar as cheap as possible so the price of these events will be just 37!

For further information on these events and to book your seat, please visit my seminar page:

CLICK HERE for details: Mini-Seminar - Dating Coach Vox (http://www.datingcoachvox.com/mini-seminars/)

I look forward to seeing you at the seminars!

Best Regards,
David Vox

LVB
05-15-2014, 03:25 AM
Edinburgh peeps gimme a shout, do not mind level.
all welcome.

kylebrown14
10-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

I just came across this site and thought it looked like the place to be for practicing daygame.
I have never actually done any daygaming but just thought it would be quite cool to be able to do and was wondering whether there were any meetups happening in which new-comers can tag along and watch (or possibly practice) how it's done?

Thanks for any advice! :)

Kyle

cips
05-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Hey guys!

Will be in Edinburgh for the month of July up for day and night game. Would be great to go out gaming together,

pm me, Cips