PDA

View Full Version : need some advice...

C Drama
07-27-2006, 01:06 PM
So I've been gaming this one chick (about hb7) for a while, i have her pretty much in the bag -- wants a relationship blah blah but made it clear that i'm not doing the exclusivity thing (i'm seeing other girls etc). haven't f-closed yet.
Problem lies in that i'm leaving for school in 2 weeks and not gonna be home until late november. And yeah i shouldn't worry about this chick while i'm away at school but she just got a small movie contract and i wouldn't be surprised if it leads to something bigger cuz she's very talented.
Question is how do i maintain this through november while still hookin up with other chicks at school etc etc and so that it doesn't turn into ljbf by talkin to her on the phone or aim?

Iceman
07-27-2006, 05:03 PM
You have these other girls and you're worried about losing a 7?
Just use the normal methods that people stay in contact over long distances...phone, email, etc...
But its most likely not worth the effort to keep in touch. You haven't f-closed yet, you have other girls you want to be getting with, you're not in a relationship...
Try to stay in contact, but if it gets too difficult don't worry about it.

fade
07-27-2006, 05:15 PM
one thing you can try is to not see her more than once a week... this will get her out of relationship mode, but thats not to say you still can't f-close.
don't talk to her more than once a week.
fade