PDA

View Full Version : Under 21, future meet?

antman
07-26-2006, 09:14 PM
I chose not to put this in the wingmen part of the forum because, well, im not really looking for anymore wings at the moment.
Anyways, ive been tooling with this idea for a few days now. Think about this, a convention for everyone in the community(not just mm forums) 21 and under. I belive it would really show who has their head screwed on right at this young of an age. Obviously going from zero to hero at any age is an astounding accomplishment, but doing it before you can legally drink is another story...
Im posting this now for a few reasons, one is it would give everyone a big heads up, being underage and traveling afar isnt something everyone can just get up and do. I was thinking about a year from now, summer 2007 a few weeks before highschool went back in session for any really young puas. Another reason for posting so early would be to see who actually sticks with self improvement. I discovered masf about 8 months ago, read the game about 4 months ago and got a little more into it, got my first kclose, number close, bought the vah, first fclose, now im completeing the newbie misson persay sarging 3-4 nights per week for the past month with other REAL puas in my area. Im psyched about where ill be a year from now. So the second reason for such and early post would be to weed people out, keyboard jockeys and one month oneitis junkies and such...Who will be on these forums a year from now and improved yourself and your life in general?
Another thought is that if and when this comes together im sure someone with some serious background credentials will show, or at least advertise themselves =) (this is kind of a joke referring to cliffs list, haha laugh)
As for location, ive got 2 in mind. Both in florida (big surprise thats where i am). Obviously if you can suggets better do so but heres my 2.

orlando and miami
reasons
Both have fairly big lairs. I know for one my local lair in orlando has over 120 members. I believe miamis lair is even bigger.
Both have awesome places to sarge, underage and 21+ (although i havent sarged in miami yet im SURE its a kick ass place to sarge).
examples: clubs, Citywalk in unverisal, south beach, huge malls...etc
note about citywalk-we held a 30 person approach a thon on a weekend night and there were unlimtied sets just walking around, let alone the clubs in it.
So what are everyones thoughts comments and concerns? Im sure im not the only one whos ever thought about this.

Hawt
07-26-2006, 09:32 PM
This sounds like a good idea when written out, but I doubt it would actually happen. Every day there are like two new threads about a oneitis. Most of these people can't even take the time to read the FAQ and actually go out and put in the time and effort to even do the newbie mission, let alone fly to a meet in Orlando.
Another concern is that maybe some 18-21 people might be able to come out, but a lot of these guys are like 15-17 year olds and I doubt would be able to get permission from their families or even have the money to fly out somewhere.
I don't mean to sound negative, but most days reading the under 21 forum makes me want to, as Dane Cook say's "punch babies in the face, god forbid if I am ever in a nursery and I" read this forum!
"This isn't oneitis but there is this one girl"
"This might sound like oneitis but it isn't, I just want to game this girl as a challenge."
I still don't understand why we don't have it set up so that when you first register for the forum, if you want to post you need to read this post: http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1358
and then take a short quiz on it. Of course that post is rather short but there are some good threads about oneitis in the Best Of that could be used for the quiz to.
We could at least make the post a sticky in the Under 21 forum. Except change the title to something like "Is there this one girl you have your eyes on? Learn how to game her here!" so they all click on in it.
Anyways, it sounds like a good idea, but we might be better off just holding a meet for ALL AGES rather than Under 21. I wing with you like 3 to 4 days a week and you know as well as I that there are plenty of Harry's and Mandrakes in our Lair we could probably put more time into helping improve.

antman
07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Haha i like the tricking the new guys into reading the sticky idea.
Anyways you make some valid points.
Now that i think about it mentiong it a year in advance also helps that out. Flying from afar is a big hassle for people our age, but with a years notice im sure anyone with a pair of balls could line up a flight and some spending money. I for one flew to miami from my hometown at 15, and then out of country to the bahamas. My parents obivously knew where i was going but i pulled it off long before i ever got into the community.
As for everyone on this part of the forum being a kj, your pretty much right. But there are about a dozen or so (kind of a stretch) people under the age of 21 on this forum alone who actually know what there talking about (this is not counting KJ's who spit stuff straight out of a book). Im sure theres a few on masf. On top of that the mm forums havent been online for very long. Im sure there will be at least double what there is now of intelligent young people on this forum within the next year. Lets say we would have 40, intelligent young puas at this convention, not to mention any older people who attend, sounds like something id want to go to :D
Your right there are tons of harrys and mandrakes (inside joke) in our lair, and guess what they wont last long. Theyll stop posting on -edit- and zuzu will kick them or theyll never get out and sarge.
The point of having something as i described eariler would be only positive. Im sure vincent chase or iceman would have a thing or two to say at a convention of people our age who are not negative, betas, kj's, or one month oneitis junkies, or any combination of the traits listed. Point being "cool kids only", have something to add to the atmosphere not suck away from it. Besides i doubt kj's who cant even muster the balls to go open a set and get out of the house for that matter would travel a great distance to expeirience a convention like this.
As for all ages, well hell bar no one whos got a good attitude but the focus would be 21 and under.
second edit- Another thought on this, seeing and meeting puas from afar and seeing how they work versus my own style would be interesting as well. Im sure iceman's game is far different from ours aside from following mm.

Hawt
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
Well if you take the steps to make it happen you know I have your back. Any opinions from anyone besides me and Antman?

Mayhem
07-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Have it in LA, California. That way me and Night can show up.

NightPUA
07-27-2006, 10:03 AM
For sure.
*N

pua_dusk
07-27-2006, 10:22 AM
i live in sf, i can proly make it to socal

pickinman69
07-27-2006, 06:40 PM
I think this is a great idea. but you have to take into consideration that alot of guys straight out of high school and even possibly in hs are extremely busy, some even trying to save up money for school or some sort of future ordeal. flying to one place in the country for a one in a lifetime chance to be apart of an under 21 convention is kind of out of the question for a guess of 60% of this part of the community.
why not all of us have a meet up in our regions or cities. for example i live in colorado so i would post an under 21 meet up somewhere in colorado and you guys post a meet up in florida, etc. that way we spend alot less valuble money and time.

Libertine101
07-28-2006, 01:33 PM
why not all of us have a meet up in our regions or cities. for example i live in colorado so i would post an under 21 meet up somewhere in colorado and you guys post a meet up in florida, etc. that way we spend alot less valuble money and time.
I like this idea, and since, i live in Bakersfield, i could hit up LA or San Francisco. But i don't think i could go to Miami or Orlando.

stephenxx
07-30-2006, 04:11 PM
great idea but why not nyc its a great place to start

antman
07-31-2006, 10:02 PM
Locations are a good start guys, i chose miami or orlando because i live in florida, I could set it up then. Im willing to fly to NY or LA if the people there are willing to set this up.
haha lets have it in austraillia, iceman set it up!
On a more serious note orlando would be where i could set it up best, la sounds fun but thats up to the people there and there determination to do this.
Pickinman69- I am straight out of highschool, im 17, 18 in a few weeks. Im entering college now. I think alot of people on this forum are missing the point of the community. Its not just about picking up chicks, its about improving your life, living it to the fullest. Becoming financially successful and getting jacked in the gym go hand in hand with pickup, it seems though that few at this age are taking this into consideration...
What im saying here is that i went from being a fat weak short toad to 6'0 weighing 175 pounds and benching 315, and yes im validating myself to get a point across. I also have a 25 thousnad dollar vehicle titled to me, no payments.
If your only concentrating on pickup and having little success its likely due to your focus, spread it out. If you cant save up a few hundred dollars in the next 12 months and set aside a few days then you arent on track. Come on guys, its time to get serious.
60% of this under21 community WILL not show, not because of real factors but because they havent taken the neccessary steps, hell ask hawt how difficult it was for him to go to his first lair meet, now he can approach the hottest girl in a club no problem.
As for meeting up reigonally, well you should be doing that anyways lol. And as for valuble time and money, spending $200 on a plane ticket and setting aside $200 for mad money a year in advance sounds well worth my time if i knew i was going to be meeting up with the best of my age group, the future of this community.

zimb
08-01-2006, 12:39 AM
HMMM....Well I'm down...Except, I might turn 21 by the time your under21 convention thing happens...I turn 21 next June...so the sooner you come up with a few actual dates the better, but you dont have to try and sneak in a certain schedule just cause I am asking..just need to know possible dates to figure out if I can come out or not..haha....great idea btw

Vincent Chase
08-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Throw up a date and I might be able to schedule some time in L.A. if it's kosher.

Heyjose25points
08-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Summer 2007? Count me in! Ill be like 2 months from 21, but I want to see some of your guys progress. But the only thing I hope is that quite a few people will show up and not flake.

No Bones
08-03-2006, 02:13 AM
I'll be in LA this December.
December it is. :)

SLicK899
08-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Make it in LA, that would be great. I'm down for this, its a great oppurtunity for all the PUAs to meet each other. I kind of want VC's autograph too.
lol

fade
08-04-2006, 12:11 PM
ya make it in LA, i've got someone i can stay with in burbank and i'd be willing to fly in.

Heyjose25points
08-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Sure, i'm in too. Hopefully plane tickets aren't too too much from the East Coast plus I wanted to visit LA for a while.

Vincent Chase
08-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Make it in LA, that would be great. I'm down for this, its a great oppurtunity for all the PUAs to meet each other. I kind of want VC's autograph too.
lol
lol, tell you what i'll just send you an 8x10 glossy with Primo.
=]

Libertine101
08-05-2006, 03:43 PM
WE TOTALLY HAVE TO DO THIS, EVEN IF NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW UP, IN THE END IT'S THEIR LOSS FOR NOT COMING, AND THOSE THAT SHOW UP, WILL BENEFIT IMMENSLY FROM SOME OF THE MORE EXPERIANCED PUA'S AND SEE IMPROVENTS IN THEIR GAME. SO LET'S START PLANNING THIS.
MY VOTES FOR LA. :D

Heyjose25points
08-05-2006, 06:09 PM
But the question is...when? This December or next summer.

fade
08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
i say summer of 2007, it leaves more room for people's schedules. plus alot of these kids aren't in college yet so leaving during december would be tougher.
personally it doesn't matter to me since i'm living on my own in 4 days.
fade

Heyjose25points
08-05-2006, 09:24 PM
For sure. I'm definitely up for it now, we should keep this thread alive as if we don't, we might forget about it. By that time...I expect to be very very good, as it begins when I return for my junior year(been able to bang 9s, atleast one sorority girl) and will get ready for my senior by that time, but will still want to meet other guys my age, as it will be the next time to become a PUA. Oh yea and get dickteases.
But yea, we need to look in to cheap hotels but not ones where u'll get shot at ;-)

Hawt
08-05-2006, 10:17 PM
If it's in Orlando I can put up 3 people in my condo on my futons. Though I'm sure no matter where we go there are some couches available. www.couchsurfing.com

antman
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Seeing as how this is an under21 focused meet summer 2007 is a must. Christmas time sounds like well get alot more flakes...
As for LA vs Orlando, well i live in orlando so i vote orlando! haha
Getting more serious, lets weigh the reasons for each location.
Orlando LA
-awesome lair, leader would be happy to help -no idea
-teen night clubs sunday monday and wednesday -no idea
-i would set this up -whos going to step up?
-tons of huge malls -same
-tons of hotels -about same
-citywalk is awesome for any1 under 21 -no citywalk =P
-has 7th largest college in the country -about same?
-has 3 nearby BIG beaches, coco daytona and new symenra -dunno
-tons of clubs 18 and 21+ -same
obviously im a little biased but feel free to add stuff and fix stuff for la, ill be sure to edit the list.
glad to see the new enthusiasim guys!
pc
edit-check out the guide in my sig for some orlando pics...i think theyll sway a few votes =)

No Bones
08-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Hows about a meet in LA this December, then one in Orlando in summer 2007?
People can then choose which city is easiest for them to get to.

Libertine101
08-06-2006, 11:22 AM
GOT THIS FROM THE VENUE REVIEW SUBFORUM. ALL GOOD PLACES TO GO IN LA
Let the summer games begin :D
MONDAY
BLUE MONDAYS @ BOARDNER's
1652 N.Cherokee - Hollywood
All 80s, All Night Long And It's Freeeeee B 4 10PM / $6 After 18+
GROUND CONTROL
4067 W. Pico Blvd. - Los Angeles
Strictly Gothic Alternative Karaoke for the 18 + crowd inside one of my favorite L.A. Nightclubs!** $4 Cover / $3 Dinner/ Info:323-734-8849
ILLUSIONS @ 7969
7969 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood
Are they or are they not?!?!?! WOMEN that is! Join the grand re-opening of this long running Drag Show! DJ/Dancing and a "interesting crowd" round up the festiveties! 18+
THE ECHO
1822 Sunset Blve - Echo Park
This hip and fun spot usully has some dj's spinning raw soul and funk on Monday Nights. 18+
TUESDAY
RUBY TUESDAYS @ THE KEY CLUB
9039 Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood
Billed as the hottest ALL AGES Club in L.A. for teens and tweens!
PLAY @ MICKYS
8857 Santa Monica Blve - West Hollywood
Next Door To Rage Another Gay 18+ Night. This Long Running Club Offers House And Pop Tunes All Night Long! 18+ / $5-Free With COllege ID
WEDNESDAY
Delicious Hip Hop @ Arena
6655 Santa Monica Blvd - Hollywood
Strictly Hip Hop, 2 levels plus a low cover all night!
There will also be a free buffet for your enjoyment! ;-) 18+
To be placed on the Guestlist for free admission b4 Midnight, please e-mail javiers@arenanightclub.com (You must mention this Website for the deal!)
FOR PICTURES OF THIS CLUBNIGHT GO TO THE PIC PIC PIC PAGE
TWINE @ THE KNITTING FACTORY
7021 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood
You Never Know What You Can Encounter Here, DJ's Spinning Some Fine House & Techno Beats, Live Performances & More / ALL AGES / Free
Congo Bongo
19655 Sherman Way - Reseda
18 and over club for the gay kids in the Valley- Latin Go Go Dancers!
RARE @ 1235 VINE
1235 Vine - Hollywood
All things funky at this little Restaurant turned lounge. Soul, Trip Hop, Funk...check it out, as it is Free! 18+
Syncopated @ El Camino Real
1562 Cahuenga Blvd - Hollywood
A Bi-Weekly spot catering to the tribal, breakbeat, house and electro crowd! 18+/$5 - More info @ www.alienunderground.net
THURSDAY
TIGERHEAT @ ARENA
6655 Santa Monica Blvd - Hollywood
A new home for this hugely Popular Teen-Bisexual-Everything Goes Pop-Club with Go Go Dancers, your favorite Britney, In Sync, Janet, J-Lo, 50 Cents, Cher and well, Britney tuness can be heard at Arena.
If that is not enough, there is a second dancefloor upstairs, spinning 80's! 18+ / $8
TRASH @ EL CID
4242 Sunset Blvd - Silverlake
Everyy 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. This fun place plays rock, indie, electro and new wave all night long! 18+$7 / 21+ 5 /Free b4 10PM
DIRTY POP @ Micky's
8857 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood
Thursdays Is 18 & Over At Mickys With Lots Of Great Videos Playing And The Best in Todays Pop Tunes, Stripper Contests And A Packed Fun And Super Young Gay Crowd Hyped Up Thru Drink Specials(21+): $2 Beer (11PM - 1 AM) and $2 Well Drinks (Midnight - 1 Am)
THE ECHO
1822 Sunset Blvd - Echo Park
Bands and DJ's are usually hanging, playing and spinning here tonight. Some nights are ALL AGES until 10PM or 18+ ALL NIGHT, call 213-413-8200 for more info !
PERVERSION @ THE RUBY
7070 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood
Industry Dark Wave, Goth Club With Even Darker Electronic Beats. Not Dark Enough For You, Well, Gio To The Helter Skelter Room And Report Back To Me, If You Will Ever Make It Out Of There! 18+ / $8
THE WORKSHOP @ HIGHER GROUNDS
8683 Reseda Blvd - Northridge
F U N K It Up WIth Underground Hip Hop, Open Mic Sessions & Live Performances - ALL AGES / FREE
SANCTUM @ CAFE MUSE
11301 W. Olympic - West L.A.
Resident DJ's Tomas, Darwin & Ruh-son spinning house! Free with dining, 18 beers on tap and Playboy models with mullets. Hmmm, interesting!
FRIDAY
Das Bunker @ Catch One
4067 W.Pico Blvd - Los Angeles
A night of Power Noice and Industrial, Special DJ's for the 18+ crowd, $5 b4 10.30Pm/$10 After
GRAVY
211 N.Harbor Way - Fullerton
A Hollywood style nightclub all the way in Fullerton with DJ Joe Rodriguez spinning some incredible House! No Cover All Night! 18+
The Boogie Nightclub
1721 S. Manchester Ave - Anaheim
Boogie Nightclub in Anaheim is a very popular nightclub in Orange
County. The Boogie features 4 dance floors, 2 bars and a nice smoking patio. The Boogie in Anaheim attracts the younger crowd and offers many different themes during the week including 18 and over nights. DJs at the Boogie
play everything from techno, trance, house, club, and hip-hop. If you are looking for a wild evening out dancing then the Boogie Nightclub is the
ticket." For Nights and Info, call 714-956-1410
5th Street Dicks:The Black-hand-Side
3335 W.43rd Place - Leimert Park
Every 1st and 3rd Friday
Groove to some rare soul, funk and hip hop
$5 - 18 + - Info: 310-758-0223
FLORENTINE GARDENS
Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood
Probably One Of The Longest Running 18 + Clubs In L.A. The Crowd Is A Little Tougher, Hip Hop, House, So Enjoy! Security Parking Next Door / 18+ / $15
SINGLES @ CLUB MIRAGE
17104 Pioneer Blvd - City Of Artesia
This huge danceclub cen get a little ghetto sometime, but come with your friends and enjoy 2 rooms, 3 dancefloors and a huge, heated outside patio!!
Info: 310-543-7400
CLUB 1999's @ THE LARCHMONT
5657 Melrose Ave - Hollywood
Yes, the 1990's are officially old school now! Dance to Bjork, Madonna, Nirvana, Old School Hip Hop and more!
Drink specials all night/ $7
1160 CLUB @ 1160 N. Vermont Ave - Los Feliz
Second Fri. of the month: The people behind Club 1001 Nights
offer Club La Zeez, a new world-dance party for the gay and lesbian set, featuring Mediterranean, Latin and Indian music mixes. 9 p.m.-2 a.m.;
over 21; $10. (323) 933-9214.
Fourth Fri.: Tune into synth-pop,
electro-pop, nu wave and indie sounds at Frequency 7; over 18; $5.
Second & fourth Sat.: Par Avion¬Ęs indie pop, club pop, cartoon disco, 60s twist and more take flight from all over the globe at this groovy dancing get-together. 10 p.m.-2 a.m.; over 18; $5.
FREAKY FRIDAYS
5951 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood
A more underground vibe at this place that specializing into eighties and alternative sounds - 18+
GAMEBOI @ RAGE
8911 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood
A 18+ Gay Night in the heart of West Hollywood. DJ'S will be spinning Hi NRG, Trance and House and Hip Hop upstairs. Come early as the cover is $5 b4 Midnight, $8 After!
CLOCKWORK ORANGE
80s Music, Glam Sam, lil Goth, lil 80s all catering to a very diverse 18+ Crowd
ILLUSIOINS II @ 7969
Are they or are they not?!?! Male/Females that is, who knows, if you want to check it out....it definatly makes up for an interesting night!
SEX BEAT @
2609 Hyperion - Silverlake
Cheap Drink, Sushi Bar and DJ's spinning Industrial, Gothic to a Fetish Crowd 18+
SATURDAY
PLANET EARTH @ THE KNITTING FACTORY
7021 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood
A 18 and over all 80's Nightclub, expect nothing but sounds from Madonna, Dead Or Alive, The Smiths, Cyndie Lauper, Devo, OMD and there likes!
$7 b4 10.30 PM / $10 After
CLUB CANCUN @ GRAND AVENUE NIGHTCLUB
1024 S.Grand Avenue - Downtown L.A.
This huge 18+ dancparty attracts over 1100 Partyrevelers each and every week.
Multiple rooms and a 21+ industry lounge offering drinkspecials all night!
DJ's spinning everything from Hip Hop to House and 80's Flashbacks!
More info @ www.higherlimit.com
CLUB DV 8 @ LEVEL 3
Hollywood/Highland Complex - 3rd Floor - Hollywood
Kiss FM 102.7 is hosting there weekly danceparty here! Expect a packed crowd, dressed up(dresscode enforced, no sneakers, no caps) and some of the same top 40 songs you hear on there station 24/7. 18+ - Cover Varies !
THE DUNGEON @ DOMENICO's
82 N. Fair Oaks Avenue - Pasadena
Wicked sounds of jungle, d&b, dub and hip hop with some occational live bands playing! 18+ / $10 - Info @ 310-354-4004
Rage
8911 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood. Two rooms of dancing for the mostly 18-25 gay crowd. Hi Energy/House in the mainroom and Top 40 / Hip Hop in the upstairs Red Lounge. 18+
BANG @ THE RUBY
18 And Over Night With 3 Rooms Of House And New Wave 80s Music Till The Mornin'
SUBLIFE DATABASE SESSION @ FAIS DO DO
5257 Adams - Los Angeles
Once A Month This Venue Rocks With Some Incredible Drum & Bass Guest DJ's. For Dates & Up To Date Info, Check There Site @
www.sublife.com /18+/$15
SPACE IS THE PLACE @ WORLD OF WHEELS
4645 1/2 Venice Blvd - Los Angeles
EVERY LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH
Come And Get Your Space On, Skate To The Fresh Sounds Of DJ Rodi&Dennis As They Spin The Tightest Jams Known To Man!
$10 Admission Includes Skate Rental / 18 + With a Upstairs 21+Lounge that serves drinks and DJ's spinning Funk & Rare Grooves
CANDY RAVERS CLUB
Different locations thruout the city.
It's a rave thing, going strong all the way till 6AM. Call there infoline on upcoming Events @ 323-860-9928
SUNDAY
Club 82 @ The Echo
1822 Sunset Blvd - Los Angeles
A cool, laid back, L.A."Eastside" Hip Club who on Sundays spinn all the 80's , Indie, Punk and Electroclash you can stand!18+
CAFE de SOLEIL
20356 Pacific Coast Highway - Malibu
At last a Cafe Del Mar vibe in Malibu. Classic Californian cuts , ambient grooves, Balearic beats, down tempo treats. Join the blue lounge sun / moon deck @ Moonshadows beach restaurant.
Beautifully located at the foot of the Santa Monica mountains on Malibu beach. Music starts @ 2pm - close. ALL AGES
VELVET @ 7969
Velvet moved back to it's old home!
This mixed club with great Music and almost naked Go Go Girls is moving back to Sundays, where the once started! Expect the same "everything goes" Crowd and drink specials b 4 10.30.
BEAT IT! @ THE RUBY
This place gets PACKED every Sunday, spinning 80s and all the tunes you probably never heard before!!! FUN, mixed crowd - $10 - 18+

Heyjose25points
08-06-2006, 03:24 PM
don't matter where, im coming along both times.

SLicK899
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I say both times, december and summer. I'll be 18 in december and it would be a great experince to do it in december. I'll definetly make it to orlando. So step up guys, so we can get this thing rolling.

antman
08-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Im up for 2 meets. La in december and Orlando in the summer sounds fine to me. What i would have planned for summer would be much more than just some meet/sargeathon but a fairly big meet over the course of a few nights in december sounds kick ass to me.
That still leaves the question of who will be setting this up in LA?
I cant organize something from across the country, even if were just meeting up in decemeber someone local to LA still needs to get this set up.
night?
kinetic?

Libertine101
08-06-2006, 05:46 PM
DURING DECEMBER, WHAT DAYS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?
CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS?
I'M THINKING SOMEWHERE DURING THE 18TH AND SO ON, AS I WILL PROBABLY BE ON CHRISTMAS VACATION DURING THAT TIME.
I'D BE WILLING TO HELP SET IT UP, BUT I WON'T BE 18 BY DECEMBER. :(
YAY FOR ALL AGES CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Bones
08-06-2006, 05:55 PM
There should probably be some kind of format discussed.
If there's going to be alot of people, you'd need to rent out a bar/convention room for the night, or nights.

DURING DECEMBER, WHAT DAYS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?
CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS?
December would mean closer to the holiday season so that the majority has time off to attend.
However, the weekends cut close to Christmas Eve and New Years Eve... hopefully that won't be too much of a problem.
Of course, it could always be held mid-week if easier.

pua_dusk
08-06-2006, 09:39 PM
yo i can bounce to la
DAMN LA chicks must be fine dawg
but hey i also appreciate other girls
DONT JUDGE ME DUDE :P

Heyjose25points
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Next topic is where in LA.
But in terms of when, i'd say either during like the 18-23rd range, or the 27-30th as students are on break from school and would be times before when Christmas and New Years don't happen, as some people tend to travel during then.

Nox
08-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Sounds like a great idea.
I mean, the "meet up" idea is awesome. But it's kind of hard (at least for me) to go all the way to US. I'll have to save money for somethin like that, and a year might not be enough. My salary is not that big, and I buy cothes and go out a lot, as I'm sure every other PUA does.
Maybe we could have some kind of convention over netmeeting with every city. At least for a start. Then will think about the next step.

SLicK899
08-07-2006, 11:11 AM
As long as its after the tenth of December (my birthday, I'll be expecting birthday cards) I'm down for it. We can rent out a hotel for all the out of towners, and then from there all meet up at someone's house to introduce each other.

lol, tell you what i'll just send you an 8x10 glossy with Primo.
=]
Hey man, I'm still waiting for it.
lol

Sheek
08-07-2006, 11:21 AM
I say LA in Summer '07 too. December is cold & it's Christmas. Summer is a lot more chill.
If this is held in Summer '07 in L.A., I'd definitely be there.

SLicK899
08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
I say LA in Summer '07 too. December is cold & it's Christmas. Summer is a lot more chill.
If this is held in Summer '07 in L.A., I'd definitely be there.
It doesn't matter what the weather is, as long as there is HBs everything is good.

fade
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
It is possible to have more than one meetup, possibly one in LA and one in Miami. I know personally it doesn't matter for me because my family has tons of frequent flyer miles i could use.
I'm up for both! lol
fade

NightPUA
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
I think this meet up should happen in the summer of '07, because then Night will be able to make an appearance. Also, the summer is more desierable to sarge than the winter for obvious reasons.
Are there plenty of 18+ clubs in LA?, day game is awesome there too.
*N

Heyjose25points
08-07-2006, 02:17 PM
really? Nice! Isn't it harder? Even better!

No Bones
08-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Obviously December isn't going to suit everyone, but I don't see why we should wait a year for a meetup like this.
How about instead of going back and forth between Summer/Winter, we discuss the format. After that we take a poll for dates and potential cities.

SLicK899
08-07-2006, 02:51 PM
If no one wants to do LA in December, we should do it in the summer.

Libertine101
08-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Obviously December isn't going to suit everyone, but I don't see why we should wait a year for a meetup like this.
How about instead of going back and forth between Summer/Winter, we discuss the format. After that we take a poll for dates and potential cities.
THE REASON WHY WE SHOULD CONSIDER WAITING, IS THE FACT THAT SOME OF US, BEING UNDER AGE NEED TIME TO SAVE UP MONEY FOR THE TRIP AND TO COVER OTHER EXPENSES.
I THINK A POLL WOULD BE A FANTASTIC IDEA. SOMEONE SET THIS UP PLEASE :)
NO BONES WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FORMAT (DON'T WANNA SOUND RETARDED;) )

Libertine101
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
day game is awesome there too.
*N
DUDE, WE COULD HIT UP MELROSE AVE. I HEARD IT'S REAL GOOD PLACE, HOT, RICH HBS. MAYBE EVEN A CELEBRITY OR TWO.
IMAGINE THAT:
LAY REPORT: THE SEDUCTION OF LINDSEY LOHAN ;)

No Bones
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
By format I just mean how this meetup is going to be operated. Are we going to have a get-together spread across three afternoons, then go sarging at night? Or are we just going to have the meetup on one night and then any subsequent sarging can be arranged from there?

Heyjose25points
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Yea, i think thats how the format should be! Melrose sounds exciting!
Day Sarging and then night. During then, rest and maybe meetings in the morning or something. Plus, we can all share stories of how we've progressed, and i believe everyone in this thread is not a KJ. Lindsay Lohan? Possibly but its all about the Olson Twins before they got out of hand. Actually Anneliese van der Pol from That So Raven is one i'd definitely try to pick up if seen ;-).

No Bones
08-07-2006, 04:57 PM
So have people settled on Los Angeles for Summer '07 instead of Orlando?
Ideally there should be one meet at any one time.

Heyjose25points
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
LA For me

Libertine101
08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
. Lindsay Lohan? Possibly but its all about the Olson Twins before they got out of hand.
yeah i know, but the olson twins are in new york. and lindsay lohan and all those "young hollywood" chicks are in LA

antman
08-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Id like to make a couple points.
First off im glad people are noticing this thread and begining to take this seriously. Can we get a sticky mods?
Secondly keep the ideas coming, we need to get everything on the table, poll and vote on it, and get it set up.
Third, it seems LA and Orlando are our two choices. It seems to be leaning towards LA but keep your minds open and not stuck in style's "the game" reality.
Also what does it matter actual location wise if its LA vs Orlando, if your flying your flying. Unless your within driving distance of one of the locations it makes no difference the way i see it.
Fourthly, im seeing all these LA votes but NO ONE has yet to step up to the plate, there has to be one or 2 guys in LA to set this up. In Orlando me and Hawt will organize this along with our lair leader Zuzu (im assuming for zuzu). This is not like "ok everyone go to this hotel and lets go sarge". You should already be doing that with people in your state. Someone in the LA area activley needs to take action for this to happen.
Fifth, as for what im planning summer 07 in orlando, its much more than some sargeathon.
I would say end of june or end of july, not sure yet. I will print out brochures of venues throughout Orlando along with maps and directions from the hotel everyone would be at, catergoirzed into day and night venues. I would pick out a good hotel at a decent price likely near one of three locations, downtown, international drive (theme parks), and UCF. The hotel would have to have a ballroom of some kind, something big enough to house a seminar =). Thats right seminar, david deangelo attraction is not a choice style. Im 100% positive im not the only one who would be a good speaker for everyone.
Now for the plans.
Thursday everyone would fly/drive in throughout the day. Get all your stuff set up, meet everyone. This night would be our appraoch a thon, meet in the seminar room and go over some basic stuff for new guys. Anyone with some experience would teach 1:2 or 3 ratio, get people approaching and experience the town a little.
Next morning meet in the seminar room, have a few speakers, answer questions, talk theory for a few hours. After that and some late lunch we hit the malls, theres like 4 we would split up to. After that meet back up, change wings, get peacocked and go out. Friday night will be crazy wherever you go.
Next morning similar steps. Meet up, few speakers, answer LOTS (im sure theres going to be a ton after a friday night in Orlando) of questions. Try to get done early and split to the beaches, theres 3 major beaches within 45 mins of downtown Orlando. Meet back up at a set time, switch wings, split up and go out again, no same venues 2 nights in a row either =P.
Sunday could vary, defintly meet up and have anyone speak that hasnt gotten a chance to yet. Answer more questions and talk theory. Rest of the day we could hit malls and supermarkets (yes supermarkets in orlando have hbs roaming on sundays). Sunday night is Club Paris 13-17 year old teen night for anyone young enough to go, its the best teen night in the area. Rest of us can do whatever, theres plenty of venues.
Monday meet up, talk and say our goodbyes and head out. I would recomend younger guys (under 19) staying for the teen night monday at Club Groove, then tuesday anyone left finally head out.
Any suggestions?
edit- experinced guys could fly in wednesday and head out with us local guys, wednesday nights are pretty nutty in orlando =)

Libertine101
08-07-2006, 07:43 PM
antman you make a very, very persuasive argument. i totally understand your point on how no one in LA seems to be taking responsibility for making this happen (myself included). so if anyone that actually lives in LA, and would like to post your idea for the meet please do. i'm sure all of us that live nearby will be of some assistance.
CLUB PARIS HERE I COME

Heyjose25points
08-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Antman, u've changed my mind. It didn't matter where for me anyways. But since u have a plan, Orlando it is. Plus now that I think about it, it'd be cheaper for me, since I live on the east coast.

Nox
08-07-2006, 08:17 PM
antman, that sounds awesome.
If i manage to get the money and do it, I'll be MORE than glad to go. I have a friend in Orlando. Maybe I can crash at his place, i'll have to talk to him. But dude, congratz on this awesome idea.

Hawt
08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I have to agree with Antman.
Everyone is like "OMGZ LA, LA, let's do it in LA! That's where like all the PUA's LIVE!"
Guess what? Tyler Durden or Mystery aren't going to make an apperance at out little get together, so get over it.
Seriously, it's time to put up or shut up.
We can battle back and forth abouth which place is better. But I have been to LA and I have been to Orlando. LA and Orlando both have clubs, they both have a Citywalk. And to be honest it is probably easier to get a group of guys into a club in Orlando than it is in LA. Not to mention all the competition in LA. We had our approach-a-thon at Citywalk Orlando, with like 30+ guys and we didn't run out of sets all night. I don't know if I can say the same for LA, without having to go bar/club hopping.
I would love to go to LA. I have a lot of friends there that I could stay with.
Me and Antman WILL PUT THIS TOGETHER IN ORLANDO. If it's in Orlando, I can put a couple people up who can't afford a hotel. I'm sure Antman can too. (Unless he is living with by me then we would only have my place to put people up at) LA sounds all fine and dandy but no one offering to put in the work there. So let's be realistic.

Mayhem
08-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Having it in LA has nothing to do with where all the PUA's live. It's a high traffic area, and is the most reasonable place for any west coasters to meet up.
In favor for you guys however, if I can crash on one of your guys' couches (preferably it can become a bed) in Orlando (breakfast included!) I'd get a plain ticket out there. How many of the clubs are 18 and over? Assuming that this takes place Summer 07 (I'll be 18 then, SCORE!). I'm going to fuck a bunch of freshman before that happens though.
So recap:
In Orlando ONLY, and ONLY if I get a couch that turns into a bed. Preferably 24 / 7 Room Service (I'll use a cow bell). Oh and do one of you guys have a surfboard? I've never surfed on the east coast - is it any good in Orlando?
Oh fuck, let's all go to Universal Studios!

NightPUA
08-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Having it in LA has nothing to do with where all the PUA's live. It's a high traffic area, and is the most reasonable place for any west coasters to meet up.
In favor for you guys however, if I can crash on one of your guys' couches (preferably it can become a bed) in Orlando (breakfast included!) I'd get a plain ticket out there. How many of the clubs are 18 and over? Assuming that this takes place Summer 07 (I'll be 18 then, SCORE!). I'm going to fuck a bunch of freshman before that happens though.
So recap:
In Orlando ONLY, and ONLY if I get a couch that turns into a bed. Preferably 24 / 7 Room Service (I'll use a cow bell). Oh and do one of you guys have a surfboard? I've never surfed on the east coast - is it any good in Orlando?
Oh fuck, let's all go to Universal Studios!
Ditto^^^
Mayhem...while you're surfing, I'll take care of your girls. ;)
*N
PS: antman you talk about speakers: I wouln't mind doing a little presentation.

No Bones
08-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Seriously, it's time to put up or shut up.
Ah man, we were only looking at other options.
Now that antman has gone further with his choice of Orlando, it would seem the more convincing.
A summer trip to Florida wouldn't be too shabby and I believe I can fly directly there, which is always useful.

Mayhem
08-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Ah man, we were only looking at other options.
Now that antman has gone further with his choice of Orlando, it would seem the more convincing.
A summer trip to Florida wouldn't be too shabby and I believe I can fly directly there, which is always useful.
Wait a second, I didn't say that...
Oh and NIGHT getting a tube while surfing > sex. I'll get a guy laid for a surf board =p.
I'd also like to talk a bit also if you guys want to go seminar style.

stephenxx
08-08-2006, 12:42 PM
antman i like your ideas ill be down for 07 in orlando the weekend is a good idea but lets see if we can possibly get a guru to speak like we would all chip in depending on the amount of people coming

Libertine101
08-08-2006, 12:45 PM
antman i like your ideas ill be down for 07 in orlando the weekend is a good idea but lets see if we can possibly get a guru to speak like we would all chip in depending on the amount of people coming
that would be really awesome, but if we can't get a guru then an approach coach or master instructor, would be fine with me.

Heyjose25points
08-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Yea, it should just probably be the guy who's had the most success/the most experience/the one who wants to give the speeches.

Heyjose25points
08-08-2006, 01:02 PM
So yea, Im definitely in, unless it gets cancelled.

SLicK899
08-08-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm down for orlando. All of us LA guys should get together and buy plane tickets for the same flight to orlando. so then we don't get all spread out and lost, and we can talk theory on the way. As for speakers, we should try to get some of the moderators on this Forum, I think VC is down. Cedar would also be a good choice even though he Isn't a moderator.

Demo
08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Sounds like an awsome idea guys i just wish i didn live in the UK since flights are insanely expensive from here not to say that it wouldn't be worth it though. Maybe some of the Under 21s should try and have a get 2gether here on the other side of the pond? :cool:

Libertine101
08-08-2006, 02:12 PM
All of us LA guys should get together and buy plane tickets for the same flight to orlando. so then we don't get all spread out and lost, and we can talk theory on the way..
Good idea

As for speakers, we should try to get some of the moderators on this Forum, I think VC is down. Cedar would also be a good choice even though he Isn't a moderator.
I was kinda thinking the same thing,it would probably be easier to get a moderator than anything else.

Sounds like an awsome idea guys i just wish i didn live in the UK since flights are insanely expensive from here not to say that it wouldn't be worth it though. Maybe some of the Under 21s should try and have a get 2gether here on the other side of the pond? :cool:
if this is a success i would definitly be up for one in england, i'm going there in two years, when i graduate from high school.
summer of 08 any one?

Demo
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah 2008 sounds like a plan plenty of time for young budding PUAs like myself to get out of the rAfc rut and have a blast. :D

antman
08-08-2006, 09:20 PM
This is not just mental masturbation guys, there will be no cancellation. If there are a good 20+ people willing to get here then consider this a GO FOR LAUCNH.
TIME-SUMMER 2007 end of june or july
PLACE-ORLANDO, FLORIDA, USA
DURATION- about 4 days
PEOPLE INVITED- lol everyone reading this basically. People older than 21 are welcome to attend but the focus will be 21 and under.
As for speakers, well orgainze this soon enough, but for now we have...
Myself, my presentation.
Hawt if he doesnt join in on mine.
Night would like to make a presentation.
Im sure VC has a thing or 2 to say :D
Then possibly a big name from the forum, cedar popped up somewhere?
I definitly dont plan on paying anything for some guru to come talk to us, if they can talk at cliffs list for free then they sure as hell can talk to the youngest members in the community for free, hell its free advirtisment for them anyways. As long as we get enough people though im sure someone with a BIG name will show.
I think Q and A will be the big hit though after a busy night of sarging.
In the meantime keep suggestions and input coming, also check out the poll so we can get a good number going.
pc guys

Mayhem
08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I wanna do a presentation also. Give us a few months notice about the details - perhaps you could make a yahoo group for those interested. Maybe even sticky this?

Heyjose25points
08-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Yea, definitely as people might eventually forget this afew months despite the reply rate for now.
I'm smelling some Orlando Miracles tickets ;-)
Nah, just kidding...eventho the tickets are mad cheap.
Aren't some of the beaches good areas too?

No Bones
08-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Perhaps the good people at MM can throw in a bootcamp as a prize which ye can raffle away. :)
I'll head over depending on the monies and my situation with next summer.

antman
08-09-2006, 07:45 AM
this thread definitley needs a sticky but for now ive done this
(uh i hope i dont get in trouble for posting an external link, i am aware this is against the rules but im figuring i wont get banned for this one?)
**************** (LINK REMOVED)
pm me your yahoo id or e-mail adress and ill send you an invite.
pc

Libertine101
08-09-2006, 07:48 AM
i'm in also, depending on my money situation, but i'll for sure try to make it.

Hysteria
08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I removed the link.
Guys, feel free to organize your meeting here. Also, anything that happens, ESPECIALLY on an outside link/group, is NOT the legal responsibility of Mystery Method Corporation. Caveat emptor.

Hawt
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm just going to say that I think its lame that we can't post a link to a yahoo group site where we can start organizing together when there isn't a similar option like that available on the site. If there was we would use it.

antman
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM
In case anyone is wondering about the yahoo group we cant directly link it due to legal issues with MM but it is up and running. If youd like to know more about it ;) pm me your e-mail adress;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) or yahoo id :D
In other news the biggest thing is a count on how many people are going to be attending, numbers are looking promising. Im going to start scouting hotels, ill probably take a whole day off and just fool around finding the best hotel for the money thats in a good location and has everything we need.
Other than that im going to start looking into transportation/renting after I find the right hotel.
Think positive guys :)

Libertine101
08-10-2006, 06:17 PM
just gonna say that antman you're awesome for organizing this :D

Vincent Chase
08-10-2006, 08:04 PM
I'd also like to talk a bit also if you guys want to go seminar style.
LOL, let's have all the Lounge members to a sermon, =]
We'll teach y'all how to get laid! and do Magic Tricks! =]

Hysteria
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
In case anyone is wondering about the yahoo group we cant directly link it due to legal issues with MM but it is up and running. If youd like to know more about it ;) pm me your e-mail adress;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) or yahoo id :D
Not exactly. I stated that nothing that happens in that Yahoo Group or nothing that happens as a result of that Yahoo Group being formed shall be the legal responsibility of Mystery Method Corporation. That's why I dissuaded you from even MENTIONING the Yahoo Group, let alone linking it. Not that we're trying to "babysit" you guys by offering you guys this forum space to discuss plans out in the open, but you know... caveat emptor.
Say one of you guys gets in trouble using the Mystery Method techniques. It states in the Terms Of Service that the information is for entertainment purposes and to be used at your own risk. This protects Mystery Method legally, lest you sue us or something.
I'm not an official spokesperson for Mystery Method... so read the FAQ, paying special attention to the Terms Of Service post within:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/announcement.php?f=81&a=9
Just keeping everybody safe here.

antman
08-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Im seeing/getting alot of questions already answered in this thread (not really a bad thing :) ) but im going to try to catch everyone up to speed here.
There will be an under 21 Pick up Artist convention in the summer of 2007.
Its looking like the end of june or end of july, to get this on track Ill start a poll December first for everyone to vote on which end of the month you want it in.
The number of nights is not set yet but as a guesstimate Ill say 4. It may be 5 if your more experienced and would like to get your presentation ready/go over anything , or sarge in Orlando a night early with the locals like myself. Or it may be 5 if you stay an extra night for teen night (15-19) at club groove.
For a schedule it should look something like this
Wednesday night-presenters/experienced guys fly in early if possible. Get seminar room set up/ sarge with locals like myself.
Thursday people fly in throughout the day. Assuming everyone gets in at a decent time everyone would get settled in and head down to the seminar room. Do some introductions, meet eachother and go over basic attraction stuff. We would split up for the night. Not super organized like the days ahead but just for everyone to get to know eachother and help the less expeirnced guys get over any apporach anxiety. Venues would vary, possibly malls if we get done early enough then citywalk for anyone under 18 and local bars/clubs for 18+.

Friday morning we would start off in the seminar room. Hopefully free breakfast from the hotel :) . Have a one, possibly 2 presenters speak. Then go into a Q and A format about the speakers or the night before. Then take a short break and get ready to go hit the malls. 4 major malls so 4 groups, spend 90 mins or so at each one + 30 mins of driving time = about 8 hours. Meet back up at the hotel and get ready to hit the town. 18+ hit clubs/bars again, downtown or even citywalk with the younger guys. Pleasure island is an option to but its not worth the time compared to the other venues.
Saturday another presenter, possibly 2. Then go into a Q and A format again. Wed would try to get done before 12 and then split up to the 3 beaches, Coco, Daytona, and New Synaria. After that head back to the hotel and get ready to hit the town again. No same venue as the night before :p .

Sunday lots of seminar room this day, let anyone talk that has some in field experince and would like to talk. During and after its freelance if a group wants to head out early to a beach or mall, or even large supermarket. Whatever your group votes on. Pool hopping on international drive isnt so bad either. Sunday night in Orlando is still pretty awesome, better at certain venues than others (this will all be in the brochure). Sunday night is also teen night (13-17) at Club Paris for any young people. This is an awesome teen night.

Monday i would imagine people would want to sleep in after the past few nights so we would meet in the seminar room a little later than the previous days. Talk a little and say our goodbyes, see whats going on in the pool area of course though :D . Monday night there is another teen night at The Groove in citywalk, defintley worth staying for if your 15-19 (ill be going to this myself).
Finally tuesday anyone left would head out.
Ill be scouting hotels soon, possibly this thursday or friday. I intend to spend a whole day finding the right one at a good price. Would also check any limitations they have and see how soon i can reserve a number of rooms or how soon people can call ahead.
In case your wondering about transportation I intend to look into renting vehicles. Ill check some prices when i go hotel hunting but i know you have to be 21+ to rent a car. This isnt a problem we would just have somone 21+ be the DD for each car. As for the vehicle itself ive got a few in mind (i would try to get all the same vehicle), possibly a Hummer h2 or h3 even, price is always the final factor for something like this though but im sure well find a cool line of vehicles to roll around in.
Thats about all I can think of for now, keep the questions coming guys, make sure you vote on the poll as well to let us know if your going or not. Lets try to get as many people as we can.

antman
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Well guys been busy, but no i havent forgotten about next summer. In fact i finally took the time to go hotel shopping, got lucky on the first try as long as everyone agrees on it. Heres some pics and video.
This video is a little tour me and mindfreeze took after checking out the meeting rooms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9sdukK9TEw
Here is the first meeting room we could use.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5722/dsc00194no6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4125/dsc00195dv2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4599/dsc00197qa1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
It says it can hold 60 people which should be plenty but there is a second one thats a little bigger and can hold like 80-90ish if need be.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3825/dsc00200sh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3394/dsc00201ee4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Here is a pic of the actual building, over 20 stories (its a prefered hotel by Universal studios, a sherriton)
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1092/dsc00205mj3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pool and hot tob are nice, the hot tub is pretty big actually. Theres also a bar /lounge next to the pool.
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5197/dsc00206qo3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Heres some pics of the standard room there. 2 twin size beds, good amount of room to move around, closet, nice bathroom. Definitley a cool place.
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4258/dsc00207kd2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7482/dsc00209jh8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4418/dsc00211ut4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
More on the rooms in a sec.
Heres a picture of the mini gold course RIGHT OUTSIDE THE HOTEL! haha
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/779/dsc00212ss2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/112/dsc00213vi9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Ok so onto the specs.
Big Sherraton hotel, price per room should be about $100 per night, possibly less but thats not bad at all for summer time. Thats about $50 per person unless you wanted to pack more people into your room (quite possible but not neccessary). Both meeting rooms are cool, im callling the sales chick on monday for pricing on the meeting rooms and getting a group discount on the rooms.
The pool is big so is the hot tub. Theres a resturaunt inside the hotel as well as that little lounge in the video. Defintley a cool clean place to stay. Mini golf course RIGHT OUTSIDE haha kick ass. Wet and Wild theme park is a 2 min WALK. 7/11 across the street as well as a red lobster and other resturaunts. This place is right off of i-4 so you cant miss it although well figure out transporation next. Its right on idrive, a very decent place to street sarge. The hotel itself is about a 5-10 min drive from Universal studios (ya citywalk), not to far from disney. Also the millenia (huge mall) is within a 5 min drive as well.
Bad ass hotel for a good price, me and mindfreeze looked around but nothing could really had what we needed at that price and good location.
Any questions?
edit- uh oops on the pic size, my bad dial up guys lol
second edit- all pictures taken with permission of hotel manager =)

NightPUA
08-18-2006, 03:15 PM
This is fucking cool antman. It all seems like a good price, I'm 100% in.
Respect.
*N

Libertine101
08-18-2006, 03:20 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome. all i have to do is sort it out with me parents, so i'm probably 75% in.

SLicK899
08-18-2006, 04:07 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome. all i have to do is sort it out with me parents, so i'm probably 75% in.
Yeah, me too. This is looking great, can't wait till next year.

Vincent Chase
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
How much would it cost to rent the conference room?

pua_dusk
08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
im fucking excited

Hawt
08-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Don't you have to be 21+ to rent a hotel room? I know at 18 you can get a MOTEL room at like Motel 6 but not at a hotel.

antman
08-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Im calling the sales chick for the conference room prices and group buy info on monday when shes in the office.
Last time i checked you had to be 18 to rent a hotel room, ill be sure to double check with the sales lady when i call.
actually i might just call the hotel and ask tonight when i get a chance

Nox
08-18-2006, 08:02 PM
Okey, this seems really solid.
I'm going to start my visa papers. Hopefully it wont be a problem.
50 a night is something I can afford... I think. I need to do some math.
EDIT-
I read about rolling in some H2. That's fucking badass.
antman, just one question:
Is there anyway we could get ourselves in the VIP list of the clubs? T
here's gonna be A LOT of us out there, so maybe we can arrange something with the club managers, and it would be cool to have that social proof y'know.
Congratz on this awesome idea.

Mayhem
08-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Can you guys elaborate on the whole being not 21 and getting into club thing? Or are we just going to sarge outside or something?

Hawt
08-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Can you guys elaborate on the whole being not 21 and getting into club thing? Or are we just going to sarge outside or something?
There are a couple of clubs downtown that are 18+ (but you have to pay cover), Antigua, Makos, and Dragon Room come to mind. Chillers is 21+ but we are cool with one of the bouncers there so if he is working we might be able to get in.
Citywalk at Universal has teen nights during the summer that are 15-19, I'll be too old by the time we have the meet since i'll be 20 but Dream and a couple others around here will be 18/19 still.
The streets downtown are full of people as are the outside sitting areas. Citywalk has people everywhere.

antman
08-18-2006, 11:34 PM
There are plenty of clubs 18+ in orlando, on top of the ones hawt mentioned theres roxies, the pub, knight library, devaneies (2 of em).
theres also a teen night at club paris on sundays during the summer, its 13-17. ive been to it over this past summer myself and its pretty kick ass.
beaches and malls are on the attinaryary (spelling?) as well which are ages 0-100, in fact i dont even think they card at malls or beaches anymore :p
As for vip, well me and hawt have access to the vip room at the hardrock hotel before 9:30 lol
In club paris vip is an extra 20 but if you can befriend a bouncer near the entrance you can get in for free, hell ive even seen a few amogs do it at club paris.
As for transportation im going to be looking into renting a few vehicles. One guy (dirtybird on here) already drives a hummer h2 so if we can rent a few more itd look pretty cool :D
All in due time though.

Mister E
08-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Wow, great planner antman.
I gotta start planning ahead now. I still go with the flow.
A year from now?
Hmm I'll be 19 by then.
Florida?...hmmm, will I save more money flying or road tripping over there?
Well, when I get myself togheter before the summer I'll see what I'll do.
But great idea.
Damn, even the bathroom looks expensive. :D

Mayhem
08-19-2006, 12:45 AM
This is sounding very good guys, I'm on the yahoo group, looking forward to next summer.

antman
08-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Got some prices today after talking with the sales lady
Good news-Apparently the rooms should be 90 a night next june BEFORE a group discount. Assuming we get one, it should be about 10 a night which drops the price of the room to 80 a night divided by 2 or more people.
okay news-The meeting room is about 300 for one day, they only do it by the day which is kind of stupid but whatever. Assuming 30 people show (maybe more) thats about 10 dollars a person. There is a fairly big room outside the meeting rooms we could use to just talk and go over things, the meeting room well probably end up renting only one day unless people want to throw in another 10 dollars and have it for 2 days.
bad news-The last thing i found out is someone needs to be 21 to rent the room. This is an obstacle but i think we can get around it. One is im sure theres going to be a good amount of people 21 22 23 attending, locals plus anyone else. Some local guys could rent the room and then have the people who want to stay in it pay for it. Or just make sure theres a 21+ staying in each room.
Either way this is like 11 months away so ill go scout more hotels in the area and see which ones are 18+ (ive stayed at a courtyard marriot with an 18 year old friend before so there are nice hotels that do this) when i go check out car rental prices.
Regardless of the obstacles though guys nothing will stop me, i am organizing this and it is going down next summer (im thinkin sometime in june, hows this for everyones schooling times?)

No Bones
08-21-2006, 04:17 PM
I have to put my word in, props to antman for sticking with this. It's rare to see such commitment on the internet. :)
$40 each is very decent for a room like that... surprised there's an age restriction though.
If there needs to be a standard fee to cover conference room/speakers/transport/etc. costs then do so if it equals a smooth experience.

antman
08-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks man, as for any electronic equipment we need ill just rent it from circuit city or best buy. They both have 30 day no restocking fee return policies :D
I wouldnt mind splitting a 300 dollar conference room fee with everyone though.
Well see what other hotels want to charge for a conference room while i shop around though because it seems steep having to rent it ALL day and for such a high price.

Mayhem
08-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Try haggling for the conference room price. As far as the age restriction on the rooms...WTF, 21? I would expect it to be 18 at the most... Must be because they have alcohol in them. It makes no other sense for it to be 21. They must lose business because of that. Fucking tards. Have a hotel bar, instead of in the rooms...I could be wrong however, but who cares.
I'd suggest just having one person over 21 take care of all the rooms. Have people make a payment to that person. This way people can stay with who they want or whatever.

Claudius
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM
okay news-The meeting room is about 300 for one day

Think Fight Club style.
Find some shady ass abandonded building and we'll meet there.
Don't bother with limos/renting hummers/etc. Let's go in a schoolbus. It'd be fucking hillarious. I don't think it matters what we roll in as long as we're having a good time.

lifesstylle
08-22-2006, 03:39 PM
mayhem brings up a good point. figure out if multiple rooms can be purchased by one 21 yar old. Because if it takes one adult per room, were gonna need a shit load of 21 year olds....so if thats the case this hotel wont work out.... get what im saying?

No Bones
08-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah, from past experience a 21+ year old can probably buy all the rooms, and then they can take the alcohol out of the minibar.
And yes to the schoolbus idea for transport. :)

ITS_STAR
08-27-2006, 12:16 PM
How about we hold it in las vegas?

No Bones
08-27-2006, 01:23 PM
I think Orlando has been decided on, ITS_STAR. Have you read this thread?

ITS_STAR
08-27-2006, 02:17 PM
I was just thinking there is More potenal in vegas .
More locations in vegas to sarge thats all.
-STAR

NightPUA
08-27-2006, 04:42 PM
-STAR
Dude, we're way past this step. We have decided its Orlando, Florida a while ago.
good'ole antman has taken the initiive and started looking at hotels, hummers, prices, clubs, ect.
There are more underage clubs there, and TOPlair is there....headed by good ole' Zuzu, from the lounge
*N

ITS_STAR
08-27-2006, 05:40 PM
I'll make plans to be there then.
Thanks for filling me in.
-STAR

Claudius
08-27-2006, 05:55 PM
-STAR
Also, star, remember...
Ummm...we're all...under 21. I'm pretty sure casinos don't let people under 21 in, but I could be wrong.

Libertine101
08-27-2006, 05:57 PM
i just went, and if i remember correctly past 9 pm, you have to be 18 (+) to be in a casino, or accompanied by an adult.

Dragon
08-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Love to go but realistically if it that far south I doubt I can come down.

antman
08-29-2006, 08:12 AM
hey guys, been busy latley birthday school hurricane sarging etc...Im plannning on scouting transportation sometime this week though.
Anyways ive gotten a few pms and i just want to make one thing clear.
Everyone is welcome REGARDLESS of your skill level. Wether youve never opened a set, youve gotten a few kcloses, or you ONS whenever you feel like it. If your less expeirenced i think its even more important for you to come because meeting up with expeirenced guys is what shot my game up. Well teach how to open attract build comfort, whatever your stuck on well all be there to discuss in a seminar enviroment and help eachother in field.
pc guys

antman
09-01-2006, 04:13 PM
me and mindfreeze were sarging the floirda mall the other day (best mall to sarge in the area) and i discovered they had a hotel built in it!
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7008/dsc00222po3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8673/dsc00224ye5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2117/dsc00225tr2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1158/dsc00227yh6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
The place is right in The florida mall, a kick ass mall to sarge. they have shuttle transportation to citywalk and other venues. place is very nice, very clean. Even the pool is kickin along with a nice hot tub.
The rooms are definitley nicer but stil have to be 21 to rent them. Im calling another salesman for everything monday and im going to see if somone 21+ can just rent like x amount of rooms out.
Im undecided as to which hotel to have it at now though. Both have nice meeting rooms and locations. One has mini golf and wet and wild but one has the most target rich mall in the area right in it.
any thoughts or opininons?
im unsure of prices on the florida hotel as of yet but monday (actually tuesday probably because of labor day) ill post prices.
game on guys

antman
09-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Been on and off the computer for a few days now ever since my laptop got surged by lightning.
In the meantime though i attened a BradP seminar.
In short, this guy knows his shit.
I talked with him after the seminar and good news, theres a strong possibilty dating guru BradP will be attending next summer.
pc out guys

Vincent Chase
09-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Super Tall Brad?
Be cool to meet with that dude.
Keep it coming man.

Zodiak
09-13-2006, 07:43 PM
This all kicks such sweet ass. I can't wait to see how much exactly one's game could progress from a meeting such as this. I'm definitely excited though I'm going to travel south along the whole east coast (from NY).

Libertine101
09-18-2006, 03:18 PM
and bumb to the top :p

Claudius
09-18-2006, 04:50 PM
I LOVE that quote. I've said that joke to 4 different people and they've all crunched over laughing.
Thanks to Libertine for having that quote on your profile. And Bagser or whoever created it.
Claudius

Libertine101
09-19-2006, 03:27 PM
I LOVE that quote. I've said that joke to 4 different people and they've all crunched over laughing.
Thanks to Libtertine for having that quote on your profile. And Bagser or whoever created it.
Claudius
dude, totally it's freaking genious.
it came from a "bad openers" thread.

Libertine101
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
bump

Vincent Chase
10-13-2006, 01:19 AM
Okay.
We've been making some SERIOUS head way and this thing is GOING DOWN. Reagrdless of if you're there or not. I reccomend you be there because if this shit goes down HALF as good as it's looking, it's going to be one hell of a ride.
I suggest you make plans to be there and head over here: http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18358 , to confirm your attendance or even POSSIBLE attendance. We need to know how much of this and that we need. Fill us in kids.
I am so hyped for this. See y'all there!

NiteCry
10-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Damn I got to make it. I will tell my dad I am spending the night at a friends house lol. I live in NJ, I will either take the I-95 down or fly. Question: Will everyone be meeting up at the airport? And how will we travel, lets get a school bus lol. Also, anyone know how to order plane tickets and to find out their cost? I drive everywhere, I never flew:rolleyes:

NiteCry
10-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Damn I got to make it. I will tell my dad I am spending the night at a friends house lol. I live in NJ, I will either take the I-95 down or fly. Question: Will everyone be meeting up at the airport? And how will we travel, lets get a school bus lol. Also, anyone know how to order plane tickets and to find out their cost? I drive everywhere, I never flew:rolleyes:

antman
10-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Its possible we may wait for everyone to meet at the airport but its more likely well just meet at the hotel.
Im looking (ill get to it eventually =)) into renting a few cars for transportation. What more important now though is getting a solid number which seems to be hard to get.
google plane tickets, it should pull up orbitz or something like that, work from there

antman
10-26-2006, 03:19 PM
check the latest post in the poll for solid info and dates
This event will be engraved in stone by January 1st, 2007.

can we structure this a bit better?...
No, its as structured as can possibly be.
We are currently making a website dedicated for this event, we are also looking for a sponsor so we dont have to charge 5 bucks a person or whatever to cover the conference room cost.
Presenters such as myself are currently ironing out the topics that will be discussed.
We are doing some research into the audio-video aspects of the event.
Presenters will include 5 or 6 of the top under21 guys currently in this community. Im talking about the 17 year gold guys who do bahtroom pulls with 9s in a park.
On top of that there is a chance there will be some big names at this event, BradP is an example. Keep your eyes peeled for a special guest appearnce though ;)
as far as how many people ARE currently going for 100% accountability were looking at about 20 people (not counting local guys). Ive been getting alot of ifs and maybes.
Look, this is going down. Get your shit together, save up a few hundred bucks to get here, tell your parents some BS, and get your ass here June 07.
Fuck, i would kill to go to a free bootcamp like this.
on top of that Zine is giving away a free plane ticket.
end

Vincent Chase
10-27-2006, 03:43 AM
The more people that come the easier it's going to be to make this an Annual event.
If you all are good little boys we might post some teaser information like:
A video trailer.
Topics some presenters will be covering.
A list of possible venues you can wear out.
AND MUCH MORE!
So roll your sleeves up and get cracking! You have 9 months to get your shit together and fuckin' make it happen.

topgun70009
11-04-2006, 08:42 AM
i kinda like the states idea. plus vc would come to mine lol. but its more practical than all going to one city. what if we did both a large convention in nyc/miami and also did a region-wide one?

antman
11-04-2006, 03:45 PM
i kinda like the states idea. plus vc would come to mine lol. but its more practical than all going to one city. what if we did both a large convention in nyc/miami and also did a region-wide one?
not clear on what your saying here.
considering the turnout an annual convention is totally possible, probbaly a different city each year
orlando
la
ny
etc...

Mister E
11-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Hmmm, I was ironing my clothes today...Actually trying to get the damn pant legs even, and I am still thinking about this.
So it just popped into my mind and told my mom that I'm going to miami this summer, and I'mma need like 3000 bucks.
She then tells me that she could get it for like 300 bucks..
I was like what the hell.
I don't know why I was thinking such a large number.
Actually I was just searching right now and saw the cheapest one for like 200 bucks ...but I don't know how plane tickets work(never flown) so I would have to get a basic understanding of all this before I even think about anything.
Awww crap...I was just thinking about it ...Geez..thinking can bum you out.
Well, a plane ticket is like 300 front to back right?
How long will the event be?(Expenses throgout that time, hotel and such)
Then some new gear, Clothes and whatnot.
Geez I would be spending around a grand or more.
But it would be 1 grand that would change my life and possibly give me a summer to remember.
DAmn thinking has me confused...Imma need to sort this out...
Im gonna have to start earning money NOW!
Well. once I get a job...2 weeks or more...seems reasonable right?

antman
11-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Im scratching my head after this one lol
Im flying to california (from florida) to meet devious in december, plane ticket + hotel for 3 nights was only like 450 dollars. Flight alone is like under 300
Thats round trip to obviously.
Look to spend 4 night in orlando, at about 50 per person a night, so 200 bucks.
I dunno where your getting a thousand from dude but your pretty off unless you eat a ton, want an entire new wardrobe and set aside 300 dollars for mad money and club cover lol

Mister E
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I just read the post on your other thread. The one with the poll.
Hmm, well then that just seems better now.
Makes a lot of sense to me now :)
500-800...but...gear for night and day...HmMMmMMm.
Hmm, then not much...IF i start saving now! haha.
Didn't mean to confuse ya, I confuse myself sometimes.

Silverfish
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
when exactly will the convention be?

antman
11-05-2006, 08:50 PM
the website is almost ready guys =)
look forward to the last week in june of 07 though

Masters
11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
La.

Hawt
11-09-2006, 08:05 AM
The main site is still being worked on, but the forum is up.
Edit: I don't want to get banned for posting a link to an outside site (God Forbid!). So just PM me for the link to the forum. Anyone serious about the convention shouldn't mind this small annoyance.

Shade2687
11-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Regardless of the obstacles though guys nothing will stop me, i am organizing this and it is going down next summer (im thinkin sometime in june, hows this for everyones schooling times?)
How about early July? I don't get back to the USA until the end of June/early July. I know its selfish to ask to change the entire thing for one person, but otherwise I have no chance of coming at all.

antman
11-09-2006, 11:10 AM
You can pm me or hawt (prefferably hawt as my inbox is always full lol), for the official forum.
the site is days away from being online otherwise.
the dates are basically from the 28th of june to july 2nd.
I hope you can attend shade.
The reason for those dates spefically are college dates, everyone moves in for summer b days before the 28th and classes start the 2nd, hence a couple thousand extra ucf girls will be around and partying in those dates.

Masters
11-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Actually, telling guys to pm you for the link, to us, is exactly the same as posting it. It's still using our resources to send guys to your site.
However for this we'll allow a link to the forums.
The conditions:
You can't sell anything.
The meet has to be free to attend.
Hows that?

antman
11-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Actually, telling guys to pm you for the link, to us, is exactly the same as posting it. It's still using our resources to send guys to your site.
was unaware of this, apologies.
You cant sell anything-AGREED. I am very anti-profit for this event.
We are actually planning on taping the seminar and uploading it for free on the site (i currently have 100 gigs of storage space and a terabyte of bandwith per month set aside specifically for it.
The forum does require registration but is free (like the rsd community).
the meet has to be free to attend-there are a few expenses we are currently trying to cover with sponorships
conference room fees
tranporatation fees (this might not be neccessary if the hotel has good shuttle accomidations)
audio/video fees-ie pa system, video camera restocking fee, etc...
We are currently speaking with askmen.com for a sponsorship, next is DYD, and I am also talking with a local social networking company (guy that runs it is a local lair member).
Unfortunatley i do not posses the funds to rent out a conference room and pa system personally at this point, hence either we find sponsors or charge a minimal NON PROFIT ticket price, considering how many people attend and what we get sponsored it can vary from 0-30 dollars.
If there ends up being a ticket price i would be more than happy to post scans of all the reciepts on the main site.
Obviously you can attend and hang out/sarge with everyone for free, but like i said getting into the seminar portion is going to either be sponsored or a bare minimum ticket price (paid for at the door, not online).
Assuming you approve this masters, the following links wont be edited.
www.under21convention.com (main site, not finished yet)
www.under21convention.com/forum (up and running)

Masters
11-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Why don't you ask mm for sponsorship?
Conference rooms are about 200 a day generally.
PA system? I'm thinking you'll get 30 guys to attend. No need for PA if expenses is a problem.

No Bones
11-10-2006, 02:09 AM
The chances of me attending have now drastically reduced. :(
Though it's still possible, summer '07 is ways off now.

Split
11-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Hell I'm all up for trying to attend but I'm in England and only 16 so I gotta find someway of convincing my parents to let me go. I'm not even gonna mention anything about meeting other PUA's or anyone from the net or I think she'd totally freak out.

Claudius
11-15-2006, 01:56 PM
How about early July? I don't get back to the USA until the end of June/early July. I know its selfish to ask to change the entire thing for one person, but otherwise I have no chance of coming at all.
I agree with Shade. I am 100% there if it is in July. Or even August.

antman
11-15-2006, 04:48 PM
dates are pretty set in stone, june 28th - july 2nd, give or take a day depending on each person.
as for conference room, i think your underestimating the size of this convention...
Theres going to be like 50 people attending, cancels out anyones apartment, and im not going to have someone talk for 30 mins on how to properly avoid or blast LMR in a public library....i think you get the idea =)

Claudius
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I get the impression that more people would be able to attend if you changed the dates. If more people could go on a different date, is there any reason not to reset it?

antman
11-15-2006, 08:44 PM
if i move it a week later 2 more people will be able to attend, then 2 more people wont be able to attend.
theres to many people to accomidate everyone, you know i personally would like for you to attend claudius but im doing what i can here.
+

The reason for those dates spefically are college dates, everyone moves in for summer b days before the 28th and classes start the 2nd, hence a couple thousand extra ucf girls will be around and partying in those dates.
^that weekend will the most target rich during the entire summer, period.

Vincent Chase
11-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Why don't you ask mm for sponsorship?
Conference rooms are about 200 a day generally.
PA system? I'm thinking you'll get 30 guys to attend. No need for PA if expenses is a problem.
HA! 30 guys! There's DEFINATELY going to more than 30 guys.
There are things going on that's going to make this a-lot bigger than some people seem to think it is.
In any case, we will be getting in contact with MM, thanks to your mention. Any suggestions on how to go about this Masters?

eKo
11-22-2006, 08:55 PM
jeje Damn man 30!? I don't think soo....
count me in VC and let me know if you need any PA I Have a bunch of wireless mics and loud speakers.... (I'm a Dj) just let me know... and where's the website for this?

Vincent Chase
11-22-2006, 10:06 PM
We might call on your for that. Could save us some cash.
The website is up at www.under21convention.com (http://www.under21convention.com) and the forums are at www.under21convention.com/forum (http://www.under21convention.com/forum)

eKo
11-30-2006, 05:59 AM
Sure thing... just let me know in advance...

jeenyus
12-02-2006, 10:14 AM
If your faking it, you're flakin it. People will know this and it will make you look even geekier than you do now. Just try to be comfortable with who you are. If there's something you don't like about yourself, change it. You don't need to fit a certain "profile" to be accepted and to be thought of as 'cool'.

Vincent Chase
12-02-2006, 01:23 PM
If your faking it, you're flakin it. People will know this and it will make you look even geekier than you do now. Just try to be comfortable with who you are. If there's something you don't like about yourself, change it. You don't need to fit a certain "profile" to be accepted and to be thought of as 'cool'.
What the fuck? What does this have to do with anything?

antman
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Cut and pasted from www.under21convention.com/forum

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

-WHERE IS THIS TAKING PLACE?

* Orlando, Florida

-WHEN IS THIS TAKING PLACE?

* July 19-22 2007
* Fly in Thursday the 19th, Seminar on 20th and 21st, fly out the 22nd* Tentative Schedule.

-WHERE WILL I BE STAYING?

* Holiday Inn - 6515 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
* Tel: 1-407-351-3500
* Site: http://www.hi-idrive.com/
* Pricing: $89 a night, double beds.

-WHAT IS THE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE?

* Wednesday, July 18th - Staff arrival, hotel check in, etc
* Thursday, July 19th - Attendee fly in, check into hotel, then separate total NEWBS into groups with one or two instructors and head to a local street venue to learn how to approach. More experienced people will have a brochure on more target rich venues to attend that night, etc
* Friday, July 20th - Convention room is reserved from 8-4,how long we will spend in there is still tentative, then Day Game, then Night Game, etc
* Saturday, July 21st - Convention room is reserved from 8-4, then Day Game, then Night Game (venues are limitless), etc
* Sunday, July 22nd - Recuperate, check out, maybe some day game, say our goodbyes, fly home. Note*-club paris holds a 17 and under teen night sunday, this will be discussed in a seperate post.
* Monday, July 23rd- Recuperate and fly home if you stayed for Club Paris Teen night (still tentative if they will host it again this summer, but it is a blast)

More details coming soon!!! We will keep you posted from this point on. These are the set dates. Hotel is allowing people to fly in up to 3 days early and leave 3 days late at the $89 dollar rate, so the reservation is actually from 16th-25th.

Within the next few days the sales rep will have a link to go to, then which you will enter a group code which will give you the $89 rate, then you pick how many days you would like to stay. Also you can pick king size bed or double bed (there is also a suite room available for an extra fee). At the moment anyone under 18 will need to find someone on this forum and then have that adult (18+) pay for the room then select double. I would recommend paying the tenant cash at the convention, also be very nice and appreciative towards that person.

Also as far as ticket price goes, at the moment its very cheap. BTW this is strictly non profit and I will post/show receipts for everything. Cash will be collected at the convention. At the moment...

$200 for theater style conference room, x2 for 2 days=400.
Audio visual is still in the works, i have 2 companies to pick from, one I know the owner personally and will likely go with him. He gave me a rough estimate of $300 total, maybe be cheaper depending on if he does video or not. Either way I'm going to overestimate audio/video at $400.

The audio/video (high def by the way) will be hosted to download for FREE on this forum shortly after the convention. I have 1 TB of band-with in case anyones wondering...=D

Totaling $800. This is considering ZERO sponsorship and no one having access to a high def HDD camcorder. So it may very well be cheaper, or even free if a big company (TMM, RSD, VA, CA, PU101, Lifestyle Imaging,...etc) decides to fit the bill.

We should have at LEAST 40 attendees making the cover price about $20.

Also, this is a very tentative list of who will be speaking. We are still working out the exact days and times.

-WHO WILL BE SPEAKING AND ON WHAT?

* Vincent Chase
* Dream
* Devious
* Heartwork
* Mayhem
* Orleans and Maverick from Lifestyle Imaging
* Crono
* Xtreeme
* Zine
* + some un-named possible guest speakers ;D

If you have any questions, ask away!

Cya all this summer!!!
Edit/Delete Message

antman
01-26-2007, 12:35 PM
I dont know if any of them are exactly favorites of people that run this forum, but....

Dynamic, Certainty, and Mehow just confirmed attendance for speaking this summer.

That is all.

Wajo
01-27-2007, 03:37 PM
A round of applause for Antman!

Too bad I turn 21 in april. If I can get some days off from work I might still show up, crash the party, heheh. But seriously, I'd like to come :p Never been to the U.S. :o

Antman, it's amazing to see the dedication you put into this project, and it sure looks like you'll be one of the guys leading the PUA community in the future!
*Thumbs up*

Vincent Chase
01-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Trust me, you'll love the U.S.
and U.S. dames are suckers for a guy with an accent, you'll have your choice of women.

Sheek
01-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Trust me, you'll love the U.S.
and U.S. dames are suckers for a guy with an accent, you'll have your choice of women.

Fuck, that leaves us with only men.

Hey VC, gimme a quick opinion...

Vincent Chase
01-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Fuck, that leaves us with only men.

Hey VC, gimme a quick opinion...

Yellow and Pink polka-dot thongs are SOO 2005.

Sheek
01-31-2007, 09:44 AM

Hahaha. Ass.

Detritus
01-31-2007, 02:57 PM

dammit! now i need to go shopping.

antman
02-22-2007, 03:29 PM
The main site is almost done, the forum is 100+ now with about 50 active members.

The link to reserve your spot in the hotel is up in the proper thread.

Most presenter topics are listed as well now.

just an FYI

antman
07-21-2007, 03:46 PM
One year later, complete succes.

Hope to see more of you out there next year.

More as it devlops/time arises.

-Dream

ps-special thanks to TMM for letting us get this off the ground with this forum, it was mentioned multiple times throughout the convention.

antman
07-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Trailer is basically done and should be up in HD tomorrow evening or friday miday, ill be posting the youtube link when its up here.

If there is a problem with this will an administrator please contact me ahead of time.

-Dream

antman
07-27-2007, 06:02 AM
here we are boys, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlGYo3ceZA

-dream

ps-hd trailer later today

NodNarb
07-27-2007, 02:06 PM
May be there next year, low possibility though.
But in 2 years for sure :)

Vincent Chase
07-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Wicked sick time, I wish more people could have been there.

antman
07-31-2007, 07:38 AM
ditto, was awesome meeting you to vc.

HD trailer is up boys.

Link Removed

-Dream

ps-no mods have said anything about external links to me lately so im posting it, dont ban me please

Scape9
08-01-2007, 10:58 AM
F!@#

I read the Game and started learning about PU at around this time last year and I just got on the forum last week. I can't believe I missed this, the trailer looks great and I would've definatly flown. Since this time last year I have lost some weight, gotten better cloths, secured an internship and job, and have been generally improving myself as much as i can all the time. Not bragging just sayin that I have been commited to this and would've also made the commitment to get to the convention by any means necessary. Unfortunately I'm turning 21 in 12 days, but I am still dealing with the same situations such as campus life.

You guys have to have another one next year or christmas break, and if you do would you accept me being 21?

~Scape9

antman
08-01-2007, 06:40 PM
The Under 21 Convention just has a focus for the under 21 portion of the community, everyone is welcome next year.

This year our oldest attendee was 52 actuallly so ya, 21 is cool ;).

see ya there

-dream

eKo
08-04-2007, 03:55 PM
shit can't believe I missed it...

Vincent Chase
08-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Especially you being in Miami, dude!