PDA

View Full Version : Daygame in Brussels and everywhere else in Belgium

andresjgg
12-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi, who wants to daygame in brussels or somewhere else in Belgium?
I currently live in brussels. see you soon!

Hazardous17
01-17-2015, 10:16 AM
Hey man, i'm in!

I sent you a PM :)

HHSBahn
01-26-2015, 07:33 AM
Hello everyone in and around Brussels,

I am a professional working and living in Brussels.
I am excited to meet you and work the pavement, bars and clubs. Besides English I speak French, German, and Spanish. I bring considerable experience with women both for very casual and an LTRL and while I don't force advice down peoples' throats, I am more than willing to share if asked. Most of that experience came from more conventional means of meeting women - my daygame is actually weak due to almost complete lack of practice. I think pushing each other a bit out of our comfort zones, maybe sharing some tips, and possibly becoming friends along the way is something we could all benefit from. And of course some manoeuvres can only be pulled off with a wing.
I might be in a slightly different spot than the majority of pick-up-enthusiasts here, in that I am actually more looking to meet very few, high quality women with long-term potential. However, to the young guns looking exclusively for sizzling hot lays with no attachment I can say: I was like you for a long time and I will certainly try to help you achieving your objectives.
Fast track, cold approaching fascinates me precisely because I am not at all proficient at it and still amazed by the fact that despite intellectually recognizing that the upside far outweighs the downside, I seem to be socially conditioned to shy away for it. Pretty sobering realisation for someone who is proud to be an independent thinker.
Overcoming that, wrestling down and tossing aside these inhibitions, is a thrill and for me and is as much about growing as a person as it is about the possible result.

So PM me (I will go ahead an PM some of you now). We will exchange contacts and should make it out together at least once a week. Looking forward to it!

Stoplooking
03-09-2015, 05:21 AM
I am in

Herox
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm in too

antbus9
03-28-2015, 11:20 AM
I am in also, just let me know

antbus9
03-28-2015, 11:20 AM
I live in Brussels