PDA

View Full Version : routine --- need opinions!

inspiration
07-26-2006, 02:09 PM
i see an hb8 and sit down next to her. just chilling for a couple of seconds. i pull out my cell phone, and look at it as if someone were texting me. then talking to myself i say, 'what the hell..' and keep looking at my cell phone for a couple of seconds.
[turn to her]
pua: hey can i ask you something? it won't take long, i just need a female opinion on this...
hb8: yeah sure...
pua: ok well... my friend just texted me, telling me that him and his girlfriend got in another fight, and talking about how theyre about to break up. they been going out for about 1 1/2 year already, and their relationship is based on alot of lies, and well... they're tired of it. i mean, they love each other... but what do you think they should do?
hb8 blah blah blah..
pua: oh really? ok well... let me ask you something else, who do you think lies more male or females?
hb8: blah blah blah... (she'll give you her opinion)
pua: (disagree with her, if she say's male... you say female, and vice versa)
[stand up]
pua: but hey, i gotta run... i'll remember to tell me friend what you said, btw... whats your name?
hb8: (she'll tell you her name)
pua: nice to meet you, (her name) i'm... (your name)
[shake hands]
pua: you know what? here, let me give you my number...
[pull out pen and business card]
-write down your # on half of the business card.
-rip apart the other half, and give it to her along with the pen.
[exchange numbers]
pua: it was nice to meet you (her name) i got your phone number now, so if something bad happens, i'm gonna tell my friend to call you.. (laugh)
hb8: (she'll say something and laugh also)
[walk away]
looking for some opinions on this...

Zao
07-26-2006, 02:28 PM
OK the part where you say
"let me give you my number."
Red Flag. don't give her your number unless you are sure she is going to give you hers' ( now in your case you got her number and all is well.) But based off just this... Well You haven't really DHV ( demonstrated higher values) Or really made that HUGE of an attraction. So. this is probably how i would go about it.
"""
pua: hey can i ask you something? it won't take long, i just need a female opinion on this...
hb8: yeah sure...
pua: ok well... my friend just texted me, telling me that him and his girlfriend got in another fight, and talking about how theyre about to break up. they been going out for about 1 1/2 year already, and their relationship is based on alot of lies, and well... they're tired of it. i mean, they love each other... but what do you think they should do?
hb8 blah blah blah..
pua: oh really? ok well... let me ask you something else, who do you think lies more male or females?
hb8: blah blah blah... (she'll give you her opinion)
pua: (disagree with her, if she say's male... you say female, and vice versa)"""
I would go into the lying game from here. http://www.bristol|||||||||/outer-game/routines/games-and-tests/the-lying-game.html
IF you fail the lying test this is some thing good to go into to.. ( you dont really have to just an added little tid pit. ;) )
http://www.bristol|||||||||/outer-game/routines/games-and-tests/trust-test.html
Any ways after you have developed a little DHV then i would go for the # closed...
" Hey i got to go but I would like to keep you informed about my friend and possibly give me more advice to pass on to him. "
then EXCHANGE phone numbers. Just you never give a girl your number with out receiving her's you run the risk of her not calling you...
the best of luck brother.
-Zao

Iceman
07-26-2006, 06:06 PM
I can see how this could work very well..
However, why don't you go make sure? Go test it!

Malibu
07-26-2006, 06:12 PM
dude...one opener and your gonna go for her number?...thats like 2 mins.....flirting with buyers remorse if she does give you her number....
run the m3 model....have you read the vah?

Iceman
07-26-2006, 06:16 PM
"pua: you know what? here, let me give you my number..."
Also, never ever OFFER your number. And never say the word "let". What, you need permission from her to give you her number? Even if you are going to offer your number, at least do it in a way that suggests you are giving her a treat by giving it to her, not her "letting" you give it to her.
Its better, however, to just remove this phrase this entirely, and replace it with "You seem pretty cool..whats your number?"
However, as Malibu said...unless you really are pressed for time, don't number close so early.