PDA

View Full Version : mltr management

special one
07-26-2006, 06:34 AM
hey im still new to the game and there a hell of alot i havent learnt but im in a situation now where i have two girlfriends and a third on the way how can i manage the situation.this all happened that fast i dint really know how to take the situation further.can any more experienced members please help?:confused:
from the special one

Vapor
07-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Do you mean "girlfriend," in the sense that they consider themselves in a relationship in which you are expected to be monogamous? If so, that's a problem. You need to establish from the outset (or not disucss it until after you've closed, without avoiding the topic if asked) that you are not interested in a monogamous relationship.

antman
07-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Id like to know how you got in a 3 way mltr, and your still new....You must be the natural of naturals to pull this off.

special one
07-29-2006, 04:10 PM
sorry i havent replied earlier i have heavy work load.heres the rundown on how i got into this situation.
i first got into the game around six months ago at uni at which time i met the first one of the girls i am dating at present.i explained to her the situation and we began a stable relationship on the condition that we could sleep with other people when we move back home for long periods ie uni holidays.basicly during one of these holidays i met two other girl about a week apart.i ended up involved with both of them. so basicly iv been wiv the frist girl for around six months and the other two for around four months.but the problem is two of these girls now want something more ie moving in and one has talked of of possible engagement but im to young for that. what i wud like to know is how do i sort this situation as i am coming to the point where i want one girl but the hard part is i feel like i want to be with every girl the more involved i get with all three of them the more i think of adding to it.so does any one have any advice for this?:confused:
from the special one

Mayhem
07-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Lots of guys are really good at relationships, but suck at pick up. Basically social circle game. Most guys are attractive, they just don't know how to pickup.