PDA

View Full Version : AMOG calls you gay and wants to fight

Homeboy
07-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I was sargin a local hangout when I came upon a 5 set with 2 girls (1 HB8 the other UG) and 3 guys. It was pretty obvious the who the AMOG was so I started trying to AMOG him and he ends up calling me gay and saying he wants to fight (He said it, but I don't think he meant it because I am pretty well built and he was flabby and small). I said "I bet you'd Like that" and after that just ignored him. Was that the best move?
Also what is the best way to deal with uncontrollable and completely ubnoxious UGS? Last night I told one to fuck off and she really upset(not that I care) but her cousin was there and then he and his friends wanted to fight me. I was like dude "your cousins fucking annoying and she takes shit way too seriously"
Any tips on how to handle the situations?

Mayhem
07-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I was sargin a local hangout when I came upon a 5 set with 2 girls (1 HB8 the other UG) and 3 guys. It was pretty obvious the who the AMOG was so I started trying to AMOG him and he ends up calling me gay and saying he wants to fight (He said it, but I don't think he meant it because I am pretty well built and he was flabby and small). I said "I bet you'd Like that" and after that just ignored him. Was that the best move?
Also what is the best way to deal with uncontrollable and completely ubnoxious UGS? Last night I told one to fuck off and she really upset(not that I care) but her cousin was there and then he and his friends wanted to fight me. I was like dude "your cousins fucking annoying and she takes shit way too seriously"
Any tips on how to handle the situations?
Remember, befriend the group, and push away the target. You want to make this guy your friend. The girl is with him, and she values him more than she values you (at least for the time being). AMOG defensively, if he does or says something FIRST, than do it. Your response to the fight was perfect in my opinion.
Theres sometimes that really obnoxious obstacle, theres not much you can do. If she thinks you are cool, or likes you, she probably wont act that way. So try to win her and the group over. Could you go into more detail about the whole annoying obstacle thing? Some details about what she said / did, the scenario etc. I can give you a better response.

dynamix
07-25-2006, 11:04 AM
haha you got it good....at least you're honest.

Rusty
07-25-2006, 02:25 PM
First of all why was the alpha male offended or threatened by you?. You should always try and befriend the amog because they will cock block if they dont like you.
Also, i wouldnt tell women you dont like to fuck off.First of all its not at all decent, how would it be if you were sargigng and people told you to fuck off. Also you must consider some girls might not get offended and begin to cry, some girls get violent.There is no better way to lose all social standing then to get beaten up by girl.

Gamma
07-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Why did you tell her to fuck off? Thats pritty harsh, and i very very much doubt it'll help, like cupid valentino said. I mean, did you mean it to be cocky/funny? Was she just really that annoying? More info on this please.

czee
07-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't say f words to girls directly when sarging. years ago, if some guy picks a fight tho, I usually give them the `I can arrange that' attitude cause I'm in a gang sort and saying that to me or my buddies in the gang is gonna cost....
that's why MM's survival value amongst guys is also very important. gals have their social game shit, guys, we've got something in our sleeves too for this situation.

czee
07-25-2006, 02:58 PM
Come to think of it, if u're really good at the game, with your guys- you'd become a gang boss, a Don or something. Someone needs to write a MM book for working with men. Cause that'd significantly increase your survival value....

Homeboy
07-25-2006, 03:42 PM
cupid valentino19 First of all why was the alpha male offended or threatened by you?.
Well he was talking about how he was drinking by himself the other day and I offered to give him the AA number. :)
Kinetic Could you go into more detail about the whole annoying obstacle thing? Some details about what she said / did, the scenario etc. I can give you a better response.
Yea...well we were playing Fuck the Dealer (I wasn't drinking but still playing) and I got up to get some water. I got up to get some water and she was like "I'm drunk and I am going to sit in your spot" Then I was like fuck off and I sat back down. So it's not like I actually was talking to her and told her to fuck off, it was more of a statement of no. But seriously, literally 5 min after the whole thing she's talking to this other guy and tells him to fuck off!
She was a friend of my friend's GF and his GF was like yea she's a major drama queen. I don't know...it was probably just for attention.
did you mean it to be cocky/funny?
No i was serious. It was my damn spot
Thanks for the replys!

fade
07-25-2006, 04:05 PM
remember to befriend all the guys and the ugs, because later on when you want to isolate the target... they'll steal her away and cockblock.
this is from td's amog tactics post...

AMOG: (showing signs that he wants to fight)
PUA: hahah, dude, are you like trying to pick a fight with me? hahahha.. ok ok hold up hold up.. wait a sec, we'll do even better.. first... we'll have an armwrestling competition.. then second.. we'll do one armed pushups.. and last..... POSE-DOWN!!
(then you start flexing and go "ladies?", and they start saying how you're so strong, and the AMOG looks like a tool.. you're tooling him, by making him seem like he's trying too hard to impress the girls by showing them superiority).
not sure if this would have been the best way to go, but its a possibility.
fade

!WildCard[]
07-29-2006, 07:50 AM
Kick his ass, hit him where it hurts. Learn Jiu-Jitsu
Just kidding, if he said you were gay then say
"Too bad I'm gay or your so mine" Lol don't fight against him, instead go with it and exaggerate the comment.
If you already know the relation and hes not the BF
"You guy's should hook up" but only do that when shes attracted

seldomseen
07-29-2006, 08:15 AM
Well he was talking about how he was drinking by himself the other day and I offered to give him the AA number.
No you shouldve just said "what do you drink man?"
HIM: (beer, bourbon, rum....whatever)
You: oh man you can get tore up from that stuff, I've had many hangovers from that...it wasnt fun, (laughter)"
right there you are building rapport with him and diffusing him, Ive seen it work almost everytime.

antman
07-29-2006, 03:51 PM
']Kick his ass, hit him where it hurts. Learn Jiu-Jitsu

On a more serious note learning self defense and hitting the gym isnt a bad idea. Im not saying go looking for a fight but you WILL get into a fight while sarging eventually, if you dont your not going after hot enough girls or your just not sarging enough.
My roomate coincedentally is into self improvement and even read up on some of david d's stuff before i moved in. Hes also into street survival and hes been teaching me a few times per week. Its all self defense stuff, how to disarm knives, HOW to fight, how to snap elbows :D , this being said im pretty jacked already but with the knowledge hes been giving me ive got a new confidence in me, espeically when sarging. (ive been solidly sarging 3-4 nights per week for a month now and ive been inches from about 3 different fights, not once did i back down)

Homeboy
07-30-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't know jiu-jitsu but I've been in Tae-Kwon-do for almost 5 years. I have lots of sparring experience that will definitely help out. (for self-defense of course);)
seldomseen
No you shouldve just said "what do you drink man?"
HIM: (beer, bourbon, rum....whatever)
You: oh man you can get tore up from that stuff, I've had many hangovers from that...it wasnt fun, (laughter)"
right there you are building rapport with him and diffusing him, Ive seen it work almost everytime.
I like that man...Thanks!
It's kind of weird, but I saw him again at another party and we were actually nice to each other. He was like "hey, it's you again. What's up?" This was after I approached him with a nice big small and my hand out.

TrusT_nowun
08-01-2006, 03:06 AM
make him feel like an idiot. If the obnoxious bitch tries to neg you, use the anti-fin post in the best of, i'm not sure who it's by but it's brilliant. Just make everyone's attempts at cock-blocking seem stupid and exhaggurated and desperate while at the same time being funny and the centre of the rest of the group, this will make the cock-blocker feel small at the fact that they're the only one who doesn't like your company. It is a little difficult if theres more than one obstacle in a group...