PDA

View Full Version : what does 90% mean? do you think i fucked up?

pickinman69
07-24-2006, 08:15 PM
sup guys,
well i met this south african chick 8 on the bus. did really good talking to her. she laughed at everything i said and loved me. tried to get her number but failed.
i saw her agian on the bus chatted her up and gave her one neg. she wanted me more now i could tell by the way she was looking at me. so i said i thought we should hang out, she thought so too. i looked for live music shows in breckinridge. And found a show that the drummer from jane's addiction and his side band, perfect. so i call her up tell her about it and she's all excited.
here's the catch though. i go back to the website to check it out agian and found see that the date says June,27, 2005! so i search for something else and luckly there's a show the next night by the son of the drummer of cream. and it's practically the same thing (it's gonna be kick azz). so i call her up and explain how i goofed and i can here in her voice that she's kinda disappointed. but then i break out the good news. she says cool but she might be working friday (even though she told me on the bus that she is off on the weakends) and i tell her she's gonna miss out on a kick ass time if she doesn't go. and she says that she's 90% sure that she'll beable to make it. so i say then i'm 90% sure that i'll see her there.:cool:
soo what do you think she was tryin to pull with that 90% shit. I'll find out on friday for those of you who don't have a hypotheses.
thanks fellas

Crooked
07-24-2006, 08:25 PM
i think she was saying yes without letting you know she was too eager.
when she told you she was 90% sure she was going to go you should of told her that you were 100% sure you were going to have fun either way. that would of been a great line. she would have loved it.

pickinman69
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
that is a good line. i'm going to remember that one.

dirtybird
07-25-2006, 05:25 PM
it dosnt really matter if she says 90%, u shouldnt be worrieng about that; if you have good IOIs from her then it dont matter what she says. But the only way to realy find out is like u said friday.