PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Favorite Number Close

Capulet
07-23-2006, 12:05 AM
I have some pretty solid game but it seems every time I get to the point where i need to live up to my time constraint and get the girls info i get lost. This last crucial part is the weakest point of my game. Saying "Lets continue this conversation some other time... whats ure info?" kinda isnt my style even though its pretty much a given for all my number closes. Do any of you guys have witty number close lines. Kinda like, "I lost my number, can I have yours" Accept actually funny. I know once i get to college itle be cake cause i can just facebook the person, but for the rest of the summer.... what do u guys do?

chiefofficer
07-23-2006, 12:54 AM
There are so many topics about this. You can just hand her your phone for example :).

dman
07-23-2006, 03:27 AM
Do any of you guys have witty number close lines. Kinda like, "I lost my number, can I have yours" Accept actually funny. Here is a minor adjustment, to make it 'funny'. I've lost my number, can I have yours as a "replacement"? (of course you will need the right corresponding tone and manner to pull this off)

MDS
07-23-2006, 03:52 AM
SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!
but so u know "let's continue this convo...what's your #" is wrong, because you are asking for her #. let her give it to you. " what can we do to continue this convo some other time?", has been used, abused, field tested, and proven that it works.

Hawt
07-23-2006, 07:41 AM
phone numbers are wood

krapylet
07-23-2006, 12:08 PM
I've been experimenting with busting on them for not offering me their number when the interaction comes to a close, in a C&F manner. After I've busted on them, I just hand them my phone. It's worked every time so far.
I see the expression "phone numbers are wood" used a lot, but if you live in a small town like me, where ASD is higher than in a bigger city, I find that numbers work just fine as long as your phone game is good.

mike_0678
07-24-2006, 09:32 AM
My wing and I have been using a good one for a while and its been really affective especially in the college party thing, still controversial as to which one of us made it up but here it is in all of its simplicity.
I usually wait till the height of the conversation as most people would rapport is good and I bring out my phone, as you would if you were getting a call not obviously like "hey I'm getting my phone out" just usually get it and say "How do you spell your name" provided that youve already gotten her name she will tell you as you put it in and hand her your phone and the rest is up to you, depending on the girl sometimes follow this with a neg like "now which one of your friend will be answering when I call this number?" like she gave me her friends number as a prank/joke..I've done this with UG's that want my cell # usually my friend cory receives all of these calls

Iceman
07-26-2006, 06:02 PM
"Hey, you seem pretty cool, whats your number?"
If you've done your job properly in the interaction, you don't need a fancy number close to manage it.
And if you haven't done your job properly, there's no point number closing anyway because you're never going to get any further.
Number closes are not worth the paper they're written on.

HondaMXRacer17
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
i agreed with MDS the best way that is proven is the "what can we do to continue this conversation later?"

anwarjackson
07-30-2006, 09:03 AM
I enjoy the David D routine:
(afer a few min of fluff)
I'd love to sit down and get your life story, but I'm
on my way somewhere... do you have email?" [very
cool, calm tone of voice]
HER: "Yes."
YOU: Great... [takes out pen]... write it down for
me, and I'll have, uh [clears throat] HIM send you
an email." And you might as well write down your phone #
as well.
By asking for the e-mail its way more effective on getting results.

anwarjackson
07-30-2006, 09:03 AM
I enjoy the David D routine:
(afer a few min of fluff)
I'd love to sit down and get your life story, but I'm
on my way somewhere... do you have email?" [very
cool, calm tone of voice]
HER: "Yes."
YOU: Great... [takes out pen]... write it down for
me, and you might as well write down your phone #
as well.
By asking for the e-mail its way more effective on getting results.