PDA

View Full Version : two faced best friend..what do i do ?

Carmino
07-21-2006, 11:26 AM
its like this,I thought i could trust one of my best friends,and like you do, i tell him things that i wouldnt't tell anybody else,like feelings,secrets etc.The problem is ,i found out not only does he tell other people all these things that i don't want him to tell other people,but he also bitches about me behind my back and say when he meets a new girl,he keeps her to himself and tell hers to stay away from me,or he just makes up false rumours about me..such as im gay or i treat girls wrong,or i force him to drink/do drugs,and people actually believe him ,so i dont know how to handle this,but it has lost me a lot a friends,and damaged my reputation.I dont do any of this to him ,so i dont understand why hes doing it.Now he is the one getting the girls,and he doesnt even know mystery method ! because people believe his lies and he disrespects me,giving everyone a false impression of me.When theres other people around him and me,he sometimes does it then and always makes remarks about me indirectly eg)"you've cheated on so many girls " .....Ive had enough,how should i deal with him ?

Hawt
07-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Dude this guy IS NOT your friend. Let alone a BEST FRIEND.
Call this guy out on his shit and fucking NEXT him from your life. You have no need for a negative influence like this in your life.

RockHouse
07-21-2006, 11:47 AM
"Look, bro. I know you've been poppin' off to other people about me behind my back. That shit don't fly. You're draggin' my name through the mud, sayin' I make you do all this crazy shit, when, more than likely, you're already doin' it on your own. I don't like the contempt you have for me. I hate your shitty attitude towards me. And I think you should just fuck off... I thought you was my boy, and you continually double cross me. You've been doin' me dirty for quite some time now and I don't appreciate it. Consider our friendship over. Peace."
EDIT: You might wanna tailor this to your own speaking patterns if this is not your normal way of talking.

Ricker
07-22-2006, 01:12 AM
More highschool drama from insecure teenagers. Punch him in the fuckin head next time, watch him cry like a bitch.

Poistricks
07-22-2006, 01:28 AM
by getting pissed of your giving him ammo. dont get mad get even. act like its cool. just say " if you wanna roll like than , thats cool." but next time you see him talking to a girl just be like.. "sorry i didnt reply to your email last night i didnt get home till late but if you wanna go to *insert local gay bar/club here* then sure why dont we bring her with us.. she can stay with me so the guys there know im not gay." or just something to defete his alpha ness.

Valmont PUA
07-22-2006, 01:32 AM
You obviously are a total rAFC to have a frame this weak. You are letting another person walk all over you because you are too nice. It's time to be cold. Cut this motherfucker out of your life, and if you can take him in a fight, I suggest that you get in his face in give him a real piece of your mind. If he gets confrontational, be ready to throw down. Give him an ass-whupping that he won't forget for a long time. You do not deserve this - let him know this, either with your words and if that doesn't work with your fist. As I heard someone say once, "Open Heart, Closed Fist".

tuggles
07-22-2006, 06:45 AM
It's just his way of AMOGing you, tell him it's not going to continue, and return the favor to him whenever you can.

Zao
07-23-2006, 12:03 AM
..... Take a deep breath.... look at your self in a mirror and grab the patch of skin where your penis and balls used to be... And then BE A FUCKING ALPHA MALE
this is not your friend dude... Us on this Cummunity are probly more friend to you then this guy...
but... this is a tough one... I would ussually say kick the shit out of this guy in front of his girl and then tell her why you did. ( make sure he is KO'd)
But i think it may be because u cant take him right? like if u two were to fight he would win??
well then i would just plain get in his face about it very publicly... embarras him seriously dude. have no shame.. just start calling him out on all the shit.. in front of his friends and be like automatic gun.. dont even give him a chance to respond..
but really option three.
Just ignore it... Play it off like Style did when this happened with him and Tyler Durden...
Just stop talking to him. if any one says any thing be like. " yeah he talks shit on me cuz he's too much of a pussy to step up to the plate and take responsibilty for his own actions , but what ever i dont need approval from a fucking loser who has to talk shit on people"

dman
07-23-2006, 02:54 AM
Would he take a bullet for you?
Because he had better if he is to even have a snowball's chance in hell of being qualified enough to be your "best friend".

juleswinns
07-24-2006, 07:18 AM
This situation is absolutely normal for a person your age. It's happened to me and people I know. The solution is real simple either stay friends with him and deal with his betrayel or discontinue your "friendship" and be happy. If you stop hanging out with him you have to be cool and don't let it effect you because once people see you sweet your done for. The people who heard his lies will start to believe him when you become insecure and defensive about his slanders. Respond to his lies with the truth "he's lying but whatever" and go about your day. Start sarging girls and get new friends. High school is very political and every one can get there reputation back if you keep moving foreward.

Soulnafien
07-24-2006, 07:37 AM
ah man when i read this, i was just thinking............best friend? he sounds more like an AMOG who needs to be crushed.
Lol man seriously why fucking bother with this "best friend" ignore him. Hes no friend of yours.
Look man i like to keep friends who have value, and challenge me. Does ur friend have value that he can offer you? does he challenge you? does he fit what u need in a friend? He sure doesnt sound like anyone i would keep for a friend.
Man im sorry to say this, but this guy aint ur friend

Zao
07-24-2006, 10:10 AM
This situation is absolutely normal for a person your age. It's happened to me and people I know. The solution is real simple either stay friends with him and deal with his betrayel or discontinue your "friendship" and be happy. If you stop hanging out with him you have to be cool and don't let it effect you because once people see you sweet your done for. The people who heard his lies will start to believe him when you become insecure and defensive about his slanders. Respond to his lies with the truth "he's lying but whatever" and go about your day. Start sarging girls and get new friends. High school is very political and every one can get there reputation back if you keep moving foreward.
Couldnt have said it better myself... This is probly the best solution right here. Good Advice juleswinns
Now that i think about it... this really reminds me of the time i was running to student council in 8th grade. I was pretty popular and i had alot of friends. but also being "popular" you have alot of ppl that dont like you.. one of whom was a competitor who was running for the same position i was in student council. He talked a whole bunch of shit. and made LOTS of rummors about me. and i didnt pay any attention to them. ( if this was any thing besides school i probly would have got into a fight with him)
When ppl started to tell me what he was saying and then asking me if it was true i would just be like " nope. he's insecure and wants to win. so he's saying crap about me .. but wat ever " and then with a big smile i would say 'SO VOTE FOR ME!:D "
I ended up winning the position. Afterwards i confronted him on it and he got really defensive and i was just like what ever dude.
I had won. I was still popular with my friends. and He was now looked at like a loser who spreads stupid rummors.
-Zao

Braveheart
07-24-2006, 03:39 PM
"sorry i didnt reply to your email last night i didnt get home till late but if you wanna go to *insert local gay bar/club here* then sure why dont we bring her with us.. she can stay with me so the guys there know im not gay." or just something to defete his alpha ness.
lmao thats a classic
after which i wouldnt speak to him anymore, you dont need people like that, i had a friend like that once he used me as his honesty tab, ie 'hey hun that lad you just been speaking to he's just wantin a shag so stay clear' instant tag she then shifts her attention to him, mind once i returned to a target he was talkin to n she just grabed me TOLD me we were leaving went to her flat and fcked each other senseless, afterwards i asked what my mate had said then she told me.

Crooked
07-24-2006, 08:16 PM
its like this,I thought i could trust one of my best friends,and like you do, i tell him things that i wouldnt't tell anybody else,like feelings,secrets etc.The problem is ,i found out not only does he tell other people all these things that i don't want him to tell other people,but he also bitches about me behind my back and say when he meets a new girl,he keeps her to himself and tell hers to stay away from me,or he just makes up false rumours about me..such as im gay or i treat girls wrong,or i force him to drink/do drugs,and people actually believe him ,so i dont know how to handle this,but it has lost me a lot a friends,and damaged my reputation.I dont do any of this to him ,so i dont understand why hes doing it.Now he is the one getting the girls,and he doesnt even know mystery method ! because people believe his lies and he disrespects me,giving everyone a false impression of me.When theres other people around him and me,he sometimes does it then and always makes remarks about me indirectly eg)"you've cheated on so many girls " .....Ive had enough,how should i deal with him ?
well there's three ways you can go at doing this. i urge you to remember that this person is not your best friend, they are a jealous person who is envyous and not worthy of your time. trust me, i've had to cut ties with a few of my friends before and life moves on. there's a billion people out there, i'm sure you can find 1 to replace a "friend" who stabs you in the back.
1) you can beat his ass. popular method, and i would condone if you were angry and he had done something to deeply offend you.
2) you can publicly call him out on it. you already know that he talks about you, so you bring it up to the forefront while people are observing. i remind you to only do this if you have great confidence and talking skills. you need to be over with the crowd so they will take your side. if you choose to do this then you need to do it without becoming angry. a calm person who makes a good arguement is going to come off much more cool and in then a angry guy who is yelling. it will show you're maturity and win more neutrals over.
call him out publicly. DO NOT throw any other friends under the bus. this is between you and him, do not drop any other names. Tell him you know what's he's been saying behind you're back. Tell him that you're sick of it. Play the "I thought you were my bestfriend" card -- then tell him that with friends like him who needs enemies? Tell him he's jealous of you and that he envys you. Tell him that you're done with him. Then ignore him for 2-3 weeks and see how he reacts. If he comes and apologizes, accept the apology but tell him that things will never be how they were and that he needs to know that. then whenever you're around/talk to him act aloof. be distant.
edit: also i read above that you should say he's lying about what he's said about you. don't say that. don't ever answer any girls directly about it. if they ask you some questions about it, or imply that you've done anything you've not proud of then say "if you say so" or "think what you want". that will only strengthen the mystery behind you. don't lie though, but don't ever give a definative answer.
3) you can cut ties but sudden withdrawl. stop talking/interacting with him. tell your friends why -- they tell him.
**4** (special way)) settle it with a smooth bore pistol duel at dawn. 15 paces, turn and fire.
I suggest you choose 2 or 4. If you execute 2 well you will win people over and you will instantly become more alpha. 3 is a pussy way to handle things, i suggest you stay away from that but sadly a lot of people choose that since it's the easy way out. 1 makes you come off as a neanderthal, and you dont want that unless people have labeled you as the ultimate wuss.