PDA

View Full Version : Talking with woman

Daywalker
07-21-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi dudes!
First of all, I really have no problems with girls. Unfortunately, if I just want to have a funny conversation with a girl, that I dont't want to game, Ii end up in probs.
Today I was at a lake and and as i was swimming, I saw 2 hbs I know. So I silently approached them from behind and dived them. Had a lot of fun in water with them. Everything's fine. They invited me to come with them. As is sat down with them some neutral conversation. And there is my sticking point. It's very hard for me to integrate some humour in my convesation. You know what I mean -> situational humour. Sometimes it feels really like my brain is empty and this makes me nervous, that I really forget what to say. I hate this shit!
Any advices? Thanks in advance!
greetz,
Daywalker.

pr0zac
07-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi dudes!
First of all, I really have no problems with girls. Unfortunately, if I just want to have a funny conversation with a girl, that I dont't want to game, Ii end up in probs.
Today I was at a lake and and as i was swimming, I saw 2 hbs I know. So I silently approached them from behind and dived them. Had a lot of fun in water with them. Everything's fine. They invited me to come with them. As is sat down with them some neutral conversation. And there is my sticking point. It's very hard for me to integrate some humour in my convesation. You know what I mean -> situational humour. Sometimes it feels really like my brain is empty and this makes me nervous, that I really forget what to say. I hate this shit!
Any advices? Thanks in advance!
greetz,
Daywalker.
I've faced a similar problem. Honestly, the best way to fix it, like everything else, is to just practice talking to people, men, women, children, adults, friends, family, strangers. Just start talking a bunch until you can do it naturally. Also keep in mind, if you aren't trying to game these ladies, talking to them shouldn't be any more difficult than talking to your friends.
On another note, not sure how old you are, but something that helped me a lot was taking communications courses in college. An added bonus to this is the large number of attractive women taking those classes.

Daywalker
07-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks, man! Maybe it's true that i have not enough experience with such situations. After army (in 5 weeks) i will really try hard to improve my pua skills.

RockHouse
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
Going in to the Army could be a huge benefit to you becoming a PUA. Not because of the whole uniform thing (I'm Air Force, I know), but basic training and AIT will give you a shit load of DHV stories. Can't have too many of them. Plus, chicks seem to dig Army cats more than Air Force. Don't know why. Maybe it's because y'alls Class A's look better than ours. :D
E-Rock

Daywalker
07-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Ok, i forgot to say I'm from Austria. It's true, u get a load of DHV stories. Actually I'm a member of the Austrian special forces "Jagdkommando". We are doing some real ass-kicking stuff like parachuting, repelling, jumping out of choppers, shooting with all kind of combat rifles, etc.
Unfortunately the reputation of our army is not that good like in the US.