PDA

View Full Version : English speaking wing in Brussels

Vit0
05-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi guys,

I am a "senior" expat in Brussels, having moved here a few years ago. I speak French but I was looking for an English speaking wing, ideally in his early 30s.

Let's revive this forum, Bxl is full of cool parties!

Vit0

gmich
05-13-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm only 20 but am studying in brussels in the end of august. From the boston area

Morning_star84
05-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi there,

I am 28 and working in Brussels, have been looking for a wing for a while now. Message me if you are interested and let's have a chat about it. You are right, there are a lot of opportunities in Brux!!

Hi guys,

I am a "senior" expat in Brussels, having moved here a few years ago. I speak French but I was looking for an English speaking wing, ideally in his early 30s.

Vit0

Nowhere
05-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Hello,

I'm half an hour from Brussels, so I can come in to daygame and hit the bars in the early evening (since trains don't run 12-5:/) . I'm 27.
If any of you are down for daygame or know of spots that kick off early, let me know.

Mikeaza
06-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi, Im 31 years old I speak French and English and I live close to Brussels.
I don't have any experience as a wing tho. But Im eager to learn and motivated.

Arlen2010
07-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Pm me. 31 yo British expat. In Brussels since November

Bw81
07-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone, also looking for someone to go hunting with, 32 year old British expat living an working in Brussels.

ShowMaster17
08-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi everyone, also looking for someone to go hunting with, 32 year old British expat living an working in Brussels.

I also live in Brussels... however I have to undergo knee surgery, so won't be available for sarging until sometime in October probably.

There is also a Brussels lair, but it's mostly for Dutch and French speakers. My main language is English, although I also speak French, but don't really feel comfortable to sarge in it...

Keep me updated on what's happening. It would be great to organize a group of English speaking guys to go out sarging...

ShowMaster17
08-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Here's the link to the Brussels Lair... the North one is for Dutch speakers and the South one is for French speakers...

Edit: seems that you can't post links... just Google Brussels Lair

Hau5head
03-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Alright Guy's i'm from Ireland but based in London. I'm visiting Brussels on the last weekend of March, would be good to meet up with some of you, if anyones interested send me a pm and we'll get something organised, i'll be around fri/sat/sun 28-30th March.

Cheers

fueroc
10-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Brussels next weekend (17.-19.10.2014). I want to do some day and night game and would be glad about someone showing me the best places to go! I'm 30 years and speak English.

best
fueroc

PassionatelyCurious
10-14-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi Vito, I will send you a private message. Let's hook up! I know quite a number of other wings in Brussels and surroundings too!

HHSBahn
01-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone in and around Brussels,

I am a professional working and living in Brussels.
I am excited to meet you and work the pavement, bars and clubs. Besides English I speak French, German, and Spanish. I bring considerable experience with women both for very casual and an LTRL and while I don't force advice down peoples' throats, I am more than willing to share if asked. Most of that experience came from more conventional means of meeting women - my daygame is actually weak due to almost complete lack of practice. I think pushing each other a bit out of our comfort zones, maybe sharing some tips, and possibly becoming friends along the way is something we could all benefit from. And of course some manoeuvres can only be pulled off with a wing.
I might be in a slightly different spot than the majority of pick-up-enthusiasts here, in that I am actually more looking to meet very few, high quality women with long-term potential. However, to the young guns looking exclusively for sizzling hot lays with no attachment I can say: I was like you for a long time and I will certainly try to help you achieving your objectives.
Fast track, cold approaching fascinates me precisely because I am not at all proficient at it and still amazed by the fact that despite intellectually recognizing that the upside far outweighs the downside, I seem to be socially conditioned to shy away for it. Pretty sobering realisation for someone who is proud to be an independent thinker.
Overcoming that, wrestling down and tossing aside these inhibitions, is a thrill and for me and is as much about growing as a person as it is about the possible result.
I will respect your choices, please also respect mine: I will not "go all out", making this the sole focus of my life and hit the pavement every day. I have so much other stuff going on in my life that realistically, I will only make it once during the work week and once (possibly night game) during the weekend. I am very confident that I will still make satisfactory progress. And you never know, if my schedule changes or I REALLY like it, you might see me out more often ;-)

As I live in Brussels, my preference is also doing this in Brussels but I could also make it out to Ghent, Antwerp and so on. I have a car.

So PM me (I might go ahead and PM some of you now). We will exchange contacts and should make it out together. Looking forward to it!

MaitreRenard
02-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Hi people,

I have just join this forum. who seem very nice but seem low activity for Belgian let's change that !

So I'm born & raise in brussels, so if needed I know all the good spot.

Don't hesitate to PM me or on this topic.

Cya.

btw I speak also FR and a little Dutch

Jack8
03-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Are you still active?

Jack8

Hi guys,

Vit0

Leones
09-01-2016, 05:34 AM
It seems activity in belgium is really low!

Who is up for some daygaming / nightgaming in September in Brussels?

Wister
09-10-2016, 07:20 AM
It seems activity in belgium is really low!

Who is up for some daygaming / nightgaming in September in Brussels?

Hi Leones,

I'll be out tomorrow & probably next week - end (then i leave brussels). Mostly doing daygame, that's what i prefer

See you (Others can also MP me of course)

Leones
09-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Hello Wister,

Thanks for your message. Next weekend, i will be quite busy, maybe next time if you are in Brussels. I also enjoy Daygame most of the time around Grand Place with a focus on tourists. Delirium bar is also fun for the evening as people are more open minded than the locals.

Enjoy!

Leones

Hi Leones,

I'll be out tomorrow & probably next week - end (then i leave brussels). Mostly doing daygame, that's what i prefer

See you (Others can also MP me of course)