PDA

View Full Version : successful seduction - LJBF the next day

wenmi
07-16-2006, 02:47 AM
i'm new to MM. i read through the board and read the book and could get some really usefull stuff from you guys. so first i wanted to thank you. though i already knew most of the stuff my game has improved a lot in the last month
i didn't try the newby mission (no time for that).
i didn't even go out while reading the book because i wanted to study everything perfectly before fieldtesting it.
i only went to 1 party and to the beach one time and had a girl everytime (so 2 girls in one week. both of them hb8s or 9s. )
but now to my problem:
i had this girl yesterday. i know her for ages but don't see her a lot. we used to go to school together like 4 years ago.
nearly every girl in my class had a crush on me (i was just tooo shy to get anyone of them. luckily this has changed. i'm not like this anymore) - i started to talk about that with her (-> DHV)
i think she was suprised about me being so different now.
and my friends also helped me a bit. they were talking about the girl i had some days before ("he got this really hot girl within one day to sleep with him on a sailingboat at the beach....") (-> DHV again i think. at least it didn't turn her down)
i also negged her a bit (e.g. "nice nails, are they real? ..." - this one worked like a charm)
after some talking and isolation from the party i just started kissing her. we did some heavy makeout and went to her home .....
today she texted me:
"hi, i had lot's of fun yesterday and really enjoyed everything, but you know... i'm not in love with you and we should forget about it. is that okay with you? kisses HB8"
i replied with
"hey my princess, (she lives in a small castle. pretty funny. didn't know that untill yesterday) stop worrying. we had a good time together, and that's absolutely okay kisses"
is there anything i could do to keep her as FB ?
any suggestions?
(i'm not native english speaker. please excuse any mistakes ;) )

antman
07-16-2006, 05:15 PM
i'm new to MM. i read through the board and read the book and could get some really usefull stuff from you guys. so first i wanted to thank you. though i already knew most of the stuff my game has improved a lot in the last month
i didn't try the newby mission (no time for that).
i didn't even go out while reading the book because i wanted to study everything perfectly before fieldtesting it.
i only went to 1 party and to the beach one time and had a girl everytime (so 2 girls in one week. both of them hb8s or 9s. )
(i'm not native english speaker. please excuse any mistakes ;) )
This doesnt really make sense, sounds to me like your foolsmating and your very physically attractive for your age.
Anyways as for the hb8, did you have sex with her or not? You dont make it very clear. give more info.
if you did have sex theres still hope in turning her into an fb but who knows, more info
Anyways

wenmi
07-17-2006, 09:31 AM
This doesnt really make sense, sounds to me like your foolsmating and your very physically attractive for your age.
Anyways as for the hb8, did you have sex with her or not? You dont make it very clear. give more info.
if you did have sex theres still hope in turning her into an fb but who knows, more info
Anyways
well it makes sense in the way that i got a lot more confident through reading the book and all the field reports here. i wouldn't have approached these girls before learning MM
my game is average but i allways get told by girls that i'm good looking and even got aproached by some gay guys in the past *lol* - i'm sure that helped a lot with this two girls in the last week. of course i didn't become a masterPUA or something, i just got a lot more confident and used my physical attraction to girls to my advantage
(btw: the first girl is still texting me every day. she wants to meet again)
no i didn't have sex with HB8. i didn't want to, because we only spendt about 6 hours together and i thought if i was going to fast she might get LMR and LJBF me.
(i thought like this because it worked with the girl before: game and k*close first day and f*close 2 days later)
seems i was wrong with doing so on the other one
what do you think?
just got a call from a friend, while writing this: he found out that HB8 is still a virgin. may that be the problem? maybe that's why she doesn't want to meet again?

Rambo
07-17-2006, 09:48 AM
So u say that u only fooled around with her through the night! Your game is almost over, this due to something u did or said, before (or during) you/she left each other.
The message the day after shows a act of regret from her, where she hopes u don't take the day before to seriously.
And u, by messaging a compliment back, makes the whole a little better, but you did actually agree to keep your relationship with her "friends-only"...
She pushed u away for something that she regrets, make her regret her regret!
Find out where she's going next, like a party or a bar - be the guy everybody loves (if u spot her, make sure she doesn't see you notice her)... I'm sure she'll "accidentally" bump into you and then my friend, let the magic flow, its Mystery-method time!

wenmi
07-17-2006, 09:55 AM
it's okay for me to be friends with her, but ya know... if i can still get here i will try to
it's obvious that she regrets what she did (maybe because she is one of those shy and good girls. after what i heard from friends now i'm not sure if she even made out with a guy before me ... she's pretty hot and gets aproached by AFCs a lot so she allways goes out with some girlfriends that protect her. luckily they weren't there when we met at the party. what can i do when they are there when we meet again?)
one other thing: if i meat here again at a party and she starts talking about what we did: what do i tell her?
just cut off and try to talk about something else?

Rambo
07-17-2006, 10:03 AM
is to first of all, tell us about what "really" happened. Did u guys have sex? Or did u just makeup?
Second of all, if she bumps into you, and starts talking about it, act like it was ages ago, but still try to reflect stuff u saw or stuff u guys said to each other "that night" into the present conversation. It makes her feel like she means something to you, and that it was an unforgetable night for you...
Btw, how long ago did this happen? Maybe u should play it cool for a while if it was during this week ;)
Good luck yet again, if u got any questions at all - u know where to find me ;)
And remember, there is plenty other fish in the sea!

wenmi
07-17-2006, 10:10 AM
as mentioned in a previous post we didn't have sex (i also explained why) and it happened last week.
so you think i should wait a while before trying to meet her again and then i should try to talk about the good time we had and help her remember the good feelings she had?

And remember, there is plenty other fish in the sea!
i know. i just want to get as many as i can ;)

Rambo
07-17-2006, 10:23 AM
What u need to do is to make her feel comfortable around you. To accomplish this, u will need to (if your time with her was pleasant) make her remember the good time she had with you. And she will suddenly realize that she's "missing out"... As u know the method also contains a phenomenon called KENO (think Mystery himself has a video-clip on this on his first page, b sure to check it out), put that into your strategi!
Acctually, it doesnt matter if it happened yesterday or a year ago! If we're good in the things we do, we should b able to have them in bed after a few hours ;)
So try to find out where she's at, b the guy everybody loves, and try to make her think that this is a "second date" - not a re-run from last week!
Make her work for your attention btw! Or else there would b no game ;)

hWolff
07-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Dude....she's afraid of getting hurt. Finding out that she's a virgin and her text message make a lot of sense. We all want our first time to be good - enjoyable and safe. Safe from physical and emotional hurt, and in most occasions there is a strong preference for a relationship to exist before the virginity is taken.
How you treat her before and after taking her virginity will shape her sexual interactions later in life. Think about that before choosing whether to game her. In no way do I mean to guilt you about taking a chick's virginity - you must take the responsibility that comes with such a momentous event in another person's life.
Now....if you want to game her this is going to be delicate process. She's aware that you want to have sex with her and has already put up a wall. Use cat-string theory - show her you're a good caring guy, then take it away, it'll cause her to become confused. While showing her you're a nice guy whose not going to just have sex with her and leave her afterwards, run game on her to keep the attraction alive. Continue kissing, progressing to further bases as you choose to and she lets you, and when the time comes for the home run there will be some LMR that will take some persuasion.
Enjoy dude.

Pepper
07-17-2006, 01:29 PM
What u need to do is to make her feel comfortable around you. To accomplish this, u will need to (if your time with her was pleasant) make her remember the good time she had with you. And she will suddenly realize that she's "missing out"... As u know the method also contains a phenomenon called KENO (think Mystery himself has a video-clip on this on his first page, b sure to check it out), put that into your strategi!
Acctually, it doesnt matter if it happened yesterday or a year ago! If we're good in the things we do, we should b able to have them in bed after a few hours ;)
So try to find out where she's at, b the guy everybody loves, and try to make her think that this is a "second date" - not a re-run from last week!
Make her work for your attention btw! Or else there would b no game ;)
where can I find this KENO(kino) video ?

Rambo
08-06-2006, 01:05 PM
where can I find this KENO(kino) video ?
Sorry I haven't been writing lately (been caught up with my one-fixation, we receantly LJBF:ed eachother :rolleyes: )...
When u type www.theattractionforums.com some kind of a videowindow will appear in the left side of your screen...
Be sure to click "play" and there u will see Mystery doin his thing ;) Watch it a few times - build up your confidence, and your ready to get your girl!
Good luck man - peace!