PDA

View Full Version : Girls attracted by error

Nox
07-15-2006, 11:59 AM
Ok, I'm having this issue... I mean, it's not an issue but it's an awkward situation.
I get girls attracted to me very often without running game on them. And I just don't know how to turn them down.
I mean, they keep inviting me to places and trying to get it on... it's really awkward, as I don't want to be a jerk and seem like I don't care what they feel. Bottom line is, I don't wanna make them feel bad or lower their self-esteem, but I don't want to hook up with them (they don't attract me) either.
Any advice? Please, I'd like to get this thing handle as it makes ME feel bad.
Thanks,
Nox.

GeNeRaL
07-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Easy...Tell Em You Only Fuck People Who are The Same Sex as You...In Other Words...
'Im Gay'

Libertine101
07-15-2006, 05:04 PM
'Im Gay'
:D HA that's a good one, you could always just straight out tell them NO!, but that may also make them want you more. But, it's cool that you have such awesome body language that girls get attracted to you, even though you don't run game, that's always a plus.

Lancelot
07-15-2006, 11:41 PM
"I'm sorry, but I'm a Eunuch."
"I have a serious girlfriend in X state, she's just SUCH a great person, I'm flattered, but I love her."
"Sorry, but I'm so sleepy."
"I'm busy that night, some friends are coming in from Wherever."
Or Friendzone them. That way, you can be COMPLETELY oblivious to their advances and just call them "Such a good friend!" It COMPLETELY dismisses their advances as being friendly.
Also, ask Cedar. I'm sure he has Dyno-Mite! for this situation.