PDA

View Full Version : Good opener on the train, or other public transportation

atmosphere01
07-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Alright so I just thought of a great opener that works well if you're on the train.
Sit across from a HB and immediately say:
PUA: Today's your lucky day.
HB: Oh and why is that?
PUA: (Pull out a pad of paper and a pencil) Because you get to be my subject...and you have the PRIVILEDGE of working with a very talented artist.
She'll have no choice to play along so make her pose in a funny manner or tell her to make a funny face or something along the lines of that.
Of course you say something like "If you play your cards right and BEHAVE, I might let you keep the drawing".
And if the PUA isn't an actual artist, then all the better because you're just gonna scribble and doodle on the paper and attempt to make the portrait look somewhat like a human being.
The ice has been broken a long time ago so the conversation should roll right along. There are endless possibilities and it would also be a very fun thing to do for both parties.

diggle
07-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Very good, I frequent on the bus here to get to work and to class. I am going to test it and see how it goes.

Sebastian Sould
07-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Sounds like Ross Jeffries crappy artist opener ;)
When you give her back the drawing, be sure to write "Semipretty girl in a train 2006."

atmosphere01
07-15-2006, 07:48 PM
When you give her back the drawing, be sure to write "Semipretty girl in a train 2006."
Ouf a little harsh no?

Sebastian Sould
07-16-2006, 01:48 AM
That's a neg, silly.
The statement above also is a neg.

SeZer
07-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Exactly.

Raijin
07-17-2006, 04:48 PM
I actually quite like that little bit you've posted atmosphere01. Sebastian, I kow I've read statements like that before, well, I like it. Good job at reminding me of those kind of comments, I appreciate it.