PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville WIngs wanted, experience with women would be nice

Big Cat
01-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Homies!!,

Moving to Jacksonville soon and am looking for good guys to go out with. Please respond and we can set something up to meet and have a blast. Please dont respond if your afraid of girls. Im not a negative guy its just Ive had bad experiences with meeting wings in the past.

Thanks Bros! Lets light this rocket!

Jim_B
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Homies!!,

Moving to Jacksonville soon and am looking for good guys to go out with. Please respond and we can set something up to meet and have a blast. Please dont respond if your afraid of girls. Im not a negative guy its just Ive had bad experiences with meeting wings in the past.

Thanks Bros! Lets light this rocket!

Jax here, hit me up bro..!

batehs
02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Whats happenin man. Moving to jax soon from Penn. Is there a lair down there or do you act independently with a few guys or what?

batehs
02-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Just saw your pm. Cool man. My move down there was originally scheduled for may but it may be pushed back a few months. Not sure yet. You go out often? Ever taken a bootcamp or anything?

royalewitcheese
02-14-2013, 10:55 PM
Hey guys. I'm in jax and I've got about 5 of us that go out regularly from these forums. If you are interested let me know. I'm jeremy and my number is 904-347-5092 or shoot me a PM.