PDA

View Full Version : Bit of Advice: Facing My First Close

namba10
07-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Well, this isn't a conventional case of sarging, but I thought experts like many of you are could help or counsel me anyway.
Tomorrow I'm departing for kind of a 2-weeks-holiday-camp. We'll be 20 people there, and some of us started getting to know each other through MSN. I've been talking to a girl (well, 3 properly speaking, but it's this one that matters, and I could apply the techniques on the other 2 anyway), and I really have a good feeling about her; nice and everything, and I seemed to attract her. However, and I'm sure you'll tell so too, nothing is still done: I'll have to work hard to get her, as she's really attractive and could get (almost) any guy. Therefore I'd ask you: When meeting her first tomorrow evening, how should I behave towards her? What should be my entry, taking in account that I'll be spending 2 weeks with her? Should I neg her a bit, or be a bit more faithful?
I'd be really thankful if you could give me some advice on how to behave in this situation, as I am really looking forward to this moment. And I'd like to emphasize that - apart from a bit of timidity - I would have no limits to any suggestion, as I am not unattractive, have sense of humour and already have some experience on the sarging field. It's simply that I really care about this girl, and I don't want to miss this occasion.
See ya!

SeksiWill
07-14-2006, 03:25 AM
Well, this isn't a conventional case of sarging, but I thought experts like many of you are could help or counsel me anyway.
Tomorrow I'm departing for kind of a 2-weeks-holiday-camp. We'll be 20 people there, and some of us started getting to know each other through MSN. I've been talking to a girl (well, 3 properly speaking, but it's this one that matters, and I could apply the techniques on the other 2 anyway), and I really have a good feeling about her; nice and everything, and I seemed to attract her. However, and I'm sure you'll tell so too, nothing is still done: I'll have to work hard to get her, as she's really attractive and could get (almost) any guy. Therefore I'd ask you: When meeting her first tomorrow evening, how should I behave towards her? What should be my entry, taking in account that I'll be spending 2 weeks with her? Should I neg her a bit, or be a bit more faithful?
I'd be really thankful if you could give me some advice on how to behave in this situation, as I am really looking forward to this moment. And I'd like to emphasize that - apart from a bit of timidity - I would have no limits to any suggestion, as I am not unattractive, have sense of humour and already have some experience on the sarging field. It's simply that I really care about this girl, and I don't want to miss this occasion.
See ya!
Ok to be honest I don't see why you even asked this question in the first place. It dosen't matter if its this one girl, five girls or what. Treat them the same. If your already in comfort with her continue to fluff and build rapport while making sure to keep the kino up. A pretty girl is 1 in a million who cares you shouldn't focus on how to behave around this girl but focus on how to behave around all women.

namba10
07-14-2006, 04:12 AM
In the first place thanks for the answer.
Obviously, I know I ought to keep on building rapport as I did until now, maybe making allusion to topics we already commented on and so on. It would have been nonsense to ask for this. No, what I mean is I am in front of a different situation from normal sarging: the girl already knows me, or rather, a virtual version of me, and I don't know how to behave first when seeing her. A little timid, or already "aggressive"? Should I use a cool entry or talk to her in a more relaxed and "normal" way ("Hi, how are you?")?
Moreover, I think I already gave a bit away that she matters to me, so: should I follow this idea and really show I am interested, or rather talk to other girls first to make her jealous? As I said, she's attractive and she may dump me from the beginning if I use too many negs, so how far do you think I can go?
To give you some clue about how far we are, we already talked about the gil/boyfriends we had, about how we see a relationship, we told each other we find us physically attractive and we even make jokes about "having fun" there. And though, I think everything may be different when meeting her first. What do you think?
I'd be really thankful for more!
See ya!

SeksiWill
07-14-2006, 06:20 AM
First off I would say the most important thing is to control yourself. I'm not saying you are but with what you expect it can be really easy for you to become needy and be let down hard if she says something you weren't expecting. I would say keep the C+F up like before just don't insult here and to continue with the mind frame that your the prize not "Ok what do I need to do for this to become this". Remember your the shit and you speak to her because you choose too. I reread your post and i'm just thinking that in person you may be really needy which is completely unattractive and will shut you down quick. When speaking with her i'd say do the following:
*If you feel she has demonstrated too much value neg her (not insult) and bring her down off her pedestal.
*Remain cocky and funny
*Make sure to get the kino going..
*DHV yourself
*The way you speak of how you both feel with good E.C. i'd prolly really quickly kiss test her.
I'll throw in any more info if you need it. I sure as hell didn't cover all of it but the imporant thing is you remember the main things. Trying to memorize paragraphs of what to do before meeteing her will only make you nervous and end up making you look like a tool with some really good lines then you suddenly run out of material/routines.

Saros
07-14-2006, 10:27 AM
I have a bit of advice too. I don't have anything to say about how you go about introducing yourself in person to her, but I have something to say about the stories you tell her: make sure you are able to live up to it. Stay congruent to whatever you project -- 14 days is a lot of days to try to be someone you are not.
So, think about what you say before you say it.

namba10
07-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Thx for this too! I'll be careful about all I say, especially because she already knows a good lot about me and every lie could fuck it all up. Thx for reminding!

NightPUA
07-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Run typical MM game, this sarge is no different than any other. Start with her in attraction(A2), DHV, cold read, busting, role-playing, ect. You can find material for that in the General Techniques area.
Don't only game her, talk to all of the girls...be the cool, social guy...not the needy dork.
Here is a nice little piece I LOVE throwing in when I am introduced to a woman of particular beauty:
*SHAKE HANDS*
PUA: You know, you can tell a lot about a person by their handshake.
Her: Really? What can you tell about me?
PUA: Hmm..I can tell that your weak and nervous...
PUA: Do I make you weak and nervous?;)
Don't say it like a total uncalibrated AFC, play it off and stack into attraction material.
Cool, man.
*N