PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Pcola area?

raider8
08-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Being that the majority of the threads are years old, and most were from people who already left, might as well post a new one.

I actually live here, so I won't be leaving anytime soon. Looking for some chill people to go out with, most of my friends are lame or prefer hole in the wall bars. Which are fun, but not anything productive for pua stuff. I haven't winged or sarged for quite a while, mainly because of life events, but looking to change all that and get back into it. In the area then hit me up.

stevenfreund
08-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Being that the majority of the threads are years old, and most were from people who already left, might as well post a new one.

I actually live here, so I won't be leaving anytime soon. Looking for some chill people to go out with, most of my friends are lame or prefer hole in the wall bars. Which are fun, but not anything productive for pua stuff. I haven't winged or sarged for quite a while, mainly because of life events, but looking to change all that and get back into it. In the area then hit me up.

Hey are you still around pensacola?

elcano
09-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Hey guys, I'm in Pcola. Let me know if you wanna party