PDA

View Full Version : Transfirmation problems

Torkel
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
The game has changed me
I used to be a calm and laid back person. But my game with women did not work that well. So when I started reading and learning about how to become a better player, I experienced a sudden change of personality;
- I became a more interresting person as well as a more confident person
- I changed in the way I interacted with the opposite sex.
- And I became a stronger person in the eyes of my friends
But these are the only positive changes I experienced by learing the rules and knowlege the game has to offer.
The negative changes in personality outnumbers the positive. And I think that those who know me actually miss me for the person I used to be.
For example: When we go out in the weekends I occasionally get my friends into trouble with guys who are intimidated by the way I act in their presence.
I have lost the inner voice that tells me when it is time to back down in situations I can't handle. This problem grows with combination with alcohol.
But the biggest problem of them all is that I don't longer feel sexually intimidated by women, and now I don't feel attracted to them in the way I used to. Last thursday I went home with a beautiful woman who threw herself in my arms craving for sex, but I could'nt do it! I had to get out of there. And I can't explain why. If this had happened a year ago I would probably been having the best night in my life.
I don't know if this shit is worth it. I need to fix my flaws or else i am afraid it will ! up my life
Does anyone of you have the same problems?
-Torkel

gmanz73
07-10-2006, 10:17 AM
yeah i had the same problem....you just need to cross the barrier, think positively, looking at the bad side of the game will get you no where.....

Libertine101
07-10-2006, 10:25 AM
maybe what you should do is, not just focus on learning the skills, but enriching your life culturally and spiritually. Take a trip to some far away place, work out, try yoga, read more, pick up a new hobby. Do things that you like, and maybe that will help.

Le Loup
07-10-2006, 01:18 PM
I've had the same things happen to me. You just have to accept it.
If you know that something hurts you, you must change that thing around.
You constantly get your friends in trouble? Motivate them either to back you up, or get them to frequently give you a reality check.
You drink much more? Try spending one night with keeping to a two drink minimum. Notice the difference.
You don't feel as attracted to women as before? Think about different things for a while.
You have to take control of your life again. As Libertine 101 says well, do more new things. Get a new perspective on life. You are changing so much you need to experience a whole bunch of new things.