PDA

View Full Version : Going out with her, but she wants to bring friends

Quintessence
07-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Well i recently asked this girl out today and we're going to a theme park on Wednesday and apparently she wants to bring friends. Is this a good sign or bad sign? Furthermore, I want to K-close her but she says she wants to focus on her studies. I was thinking of K-closing her and just keeping an on/off relationship so we can both focus on our studies and have fun together?

antman
07-09-2006, 10:21 AM
just forget about kclosing, be best friends forever with her and tel her you want to wait till marrige for anything sexual anyways but shes welcome to bang other dudes while your her puppy dog on the side, make sure you buy her everything she wants to, make sure you follow her around to.
buying her real boyfriends stuff is good to, shell love you for it.

Russ
07-09-2006, 10:42 AM
http://i6.tinypic.com/1zf66mo.gif Antman 3, Quint, 0!
Seriously, Quint, you need to read the VAH. Over and over. As for her bringing along friends, I'd roll with it if I was your age. Make the whole group like you and have a blast -should be easy enough to do at a theme park. If you fawn over her, you're toast. In which case you either must move on to the next girl or follow Antman's advice.

Harlequin
07-09-2006, 11:04 AM
just forget about kclosing, be best friends forever with her and tel her you want to wait till marrige for anything sexual anyways but shes welcome to bang other dudes while your her puppy dog on the side, make sure you buy her everything she wants to, make sure you follow her around to.
buying her real boyfriends stuff is good to, shell love you for it.
^ Ignore that. Buying her boyfriends stuff? Stupid advice. Why the hell would you buy them stuff? Have fun with everyone but don't spend anything on people except time. Antman has obviously been on the wacky baccy.
When girls want to bring friends along that's most often ok if you think she's worth it. It's likely a trust thing, you haven't made her comfortable enough to spend time alone with you. This isn't so bad, if you really like her just use the chance to be the great guy you are & be the life & soul of the party you're in. She'll soon trust you afterwards & if you work the kino escalation properly you can have her chasing you around & dying to play tonsil hockey with you.

Quintessence
07-09-2006, 02:48 PM
LOL!!!! :D From now on I am going to ignore all your advice antman. Anyway both Harlequin and Russ, I admire your advice to bring her friends and mine, but I don't think now is the time. There is going to be plenty of time for that becaues I know that I will be able to woo her. I want to focus my time on this girl, have fun and make the experience one that she will never forget for a long time. This is my only chance to ask her out as next week school is back and I probably won't have a chance like this again because after school semester, it will be the final year of school. I must find out whether she sees me as a friend or lover, because if I don't know the answer I will be thinking about it for a long LONG time. Once I know the answer I can finally get back on track in life.
Cya. Btw, do not worry, I won't devote all my time with this girl; i have priorities as well.

Libertine101
07-10-2006, 09:27 AM
When girls want to bring friends along that's most often ok if you think she's worth it. It's likely a trust thing, you haven't made her comfortable enough to spend time alone with you. This isn't so bad, if you really like her just use the chance to be the great guy you are & be the life & soul of the party you're in.
It's really a jealousy plotline, waiting to happen. Have a good time with the person she's planning on bringing, say how cool she is, it'll make the other girl crazy. And she'll be fighting for your attention.

IndyVA
07-12-2006, 10:23 AM
I know that I will be able to woo her. I want to focus my time on this girl, have fun and make the experience one that she will never forget for a long time.
That's a great plan if you want to get LJBFed. If you're gonna be out in a group, focus on the group. Have conversations with the other people. Say something flirty to a different girl. Don't make her the center of attention, because judging from everything you've written here, she'll be expecting it - and when she's not, she'll wonder why.

mysterio
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Ignore that. Buying her boyfriends stuff? Stupid advice. Why the hell would you buy them stuff? Have fun with everyone but don't spend anything on people except time. Antman has obviously been on the wacky baccy.
]
I believe antman was being very sarcastical Harlequin
i also found antman s post humourous lool
Quintessence should definitly read the VAH or the game
or talk to some experienced guys like us but not us lol
i am surprised you guys did not post this in the WORST OFF
honestly