PDA

View Full Version : Ladder Theory

Affliction
07-08-2006, 11:58 AM
I do think this theory is somewhat accurate...however I think the younger the chick the LESS accurate it is (hence me posting this in the under 21 section)
for example, I see countless numbers of younger girls (16, 17 year olds) with just the biggest losers on earth...the reason for this is that I think younger girls base a much larger emphasis on looks and perhaps personality, then Money/Power...
therefor I think that physical attraction is the most important thing to these "younger girls"...and money/power is one of the lowest things...
what do u guys think...
regarding the construction of the ladder theory in regards to younger girls (16, 17 year olds)

flava flav
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Ladder theory to me just seems like a way for guys to explain why they arent with their one-itus. It seems like such a negative theory, I dont know how it is helpful.

antman
07-08-2006, 01:09 PM
I do think this theory is somewhat accurate...however I think the younger the chick the LESS accurate it is (hence me posting this in the under 21 section)
for example, I see countless numbers of younger girls (16, 17 year olds) with just the biggest losers on earth...the reason for this is that I think younger girls base a much larger emphasis on looks and perhaps personality, then Money/Power...
therefor I think that physical attraction is the most important thing to these "younger girls"...and money/power is one of the lowest things...
what do u guys think...
regarding the construction of the ladder theory in regards to younger girls (16, 17 year olds)
Being 17 i have to disagree.
Physical attraction is more important now than later but only because the girls are ignorant, gullible, and inexpeirienced. They have yet to see that looks are not what there "looking for" (say that one 10x fast).
I have seen good looking afcs get girls at this age, but by get them i mean date and make out and thats it. They are beta backstreet boys because there face didnt break out in zits or there naturally built. Its pathetic and doesnt last.
Game even at this age is still most important. Ive seen natural loudmouths at this age, ive seen natural alphas, ive seen myself game girls (and by these 3 getting girls i mean fclosing and keep the frame, not the beta niceguy). Different styles but they work now and in the future.
As for this ladder theory please explain more because im short on time and I dont feel like seaching till i have more time later tonight.

Sinatra
07-08-2006, 01:36 PM
antman, here is the page on ladder theory: http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Nox
07-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I really don't think that theory is accurate. For the sake what's beign explained (wich is beign in the LJBF zone) it's good and gets the job done.
But knowing what the VAH says about attraction, my take is that it is incomplete to say the least.

Lancelot
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Younger girls are mostly about DHV and Social Proof, as well as AlphaMale.