PDA

View Full Version : This girl keeps calling!

siphon_A
07-05-2006, 08:25 AM
And it's getting a tad rediculous. She had a class with me during the year, and we were pretty much buds who never hung out out of school. Even though, now if I look back, she did seem to cling around me a lot back then too. Anyway, so fast forward to the summer where out of no where she starts calling me up wanting to hang out. She's flat out groping me. So I pull the 'do you want to kiss me?' and go for it. Since then she's calling me seriously 5x a day. We have not fucked.
So I was wondering if you guys had any advice? Other than not picking up my phone most of the time, that is. Also, I know she doesn't think we're in a relationship because I've flat out told her.

Lancelot
07-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Dude, that sucks. She's one of those clingers. They suffer from LSE so they just cling to a guy who is interested in them.
Ask her flat out why she calls you so much, and then tell her to tone it down. Tell her you need your personal space/time.
Or tell her she's scaring you, etc.
I think this may be the first time I've seen someone looking for information on how to get OUT of a relationship, heh.
Also, most people are gonna say "Sack up and make her a FB."
You could try that, but then she might try and start living at your house.

Whyo
07-05-2006, 10:41 AM
I had the exact same problem. Break her heart, tell her you flat out don't like her, before it gets worse, because it will

antman
07-05-2006, 01:32 PM
why did you kiss close her without the intention of fclosing her?
make her your fb and try some kinky shit

Russ
07-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I've gotta ask... how attracted are you to this girl physically?:)

Vapor
07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Since then she's calling me seriously 5x a day. We have not fucked.
And you may not be able to, because you aren't demonstrating any scarcity if you are answering or returning all of those calls. She has you at her beck and call otherwise. No good.

McNasty
07-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Anytime a girl calls me too much I just stop answering until they get the picture.......you'll have to show some disinterest and she'll tone things down.
It's like approaching a set with the same, or higher level of energy.
She's approaching (or calling you) with too much energy....you need to tone down the energy level (by answering less phone calls) and in turn she'll have to tone down her energy level to match yours....eventually leading to her calling you less.

siphon_A
07-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Well good to see I was doing some things right already. I'm pretty much letting the phone ring as is, but I think she can go a couple days without hearing from me.
Even though we haven't done anything, I totally would. I'd put it in places she didn't even know she had :cool: .
And for trying to get out of a relationship, I swear to god I don't think we're even in one!

Libertine101
07-05-2006, 05:22 PM
fuck her ;)

Lancelot
07-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Well, something that MIGHT work is completely causing her to blow out.
Get her stance on something (Find out her religion! If she says she's a protestant, say you can't date her because you're hardkore roman catholic!).
Just get her stance on something and take the polar opposite, cite irreconcilable differences, and refuse to talk to her ever again.
Do it with a stone cold expression, she'll think you're joking, but don't relent. Refuse to compromise.

Detritus
07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
fuck her ;)
couldn't have said it better myself

Lucid
07-07-2006, 02:47 PM
couldn't have said it better myself
ditto

Libertine101
07-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Just putting my two cents in, that's all.

Creation
07-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Man why haven't you fucked her? You're putting in all the work and not getting any pay, and it sounds like you hate the job.
Look fuck her a couple of times, record her on webcam, then say you just wanna be friends.

slight of hand
07-13-2006, 06:55 AM
try sleeping with her best friend and her,or have a 3some and then after that say you just cant have a relationship with someone who has had sex with 2 guys/women..:)

Cue
07-13-2006, 08:46 PM
dont fuck her unless you want her to be even more clingy
i know what your going thru man, its terrible shit, had a girl like that wanse, bitch drove me crazy...but since we didnt go to the same school i ended up telling her i was gay and was just trying the whole girl thing and that we should still be friends, instead of calling me all the time it went down to once or twice a month to say hi and thats it

Saros
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
crap. I double posted. Ignore this one.

Saros
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I know your situation. My first year of high school, there was this girl who kept talking about me like I was friggin celebrity. She just wouldn't shut up. At one point, she was telling everyone how in "love" she was with me and made a bullshit story of how I had dated her for one day and dumped her! I was like wtf is running through this crazy chick's mind?? She started writing poems and being all female AFC around me. She was even crap at flirting too. Anyways, she was pretty much stuck on me like white on rice for an entire semester. So one day, she sent me a luvvy duvvy email and I was like "yes!" (not because I wanted the email, but because I could eliminate her once and for all over the internet!). So I responded "Dear (girl's name that i never want to hear again), I know how you feel about me, but it is just not going to work out. I just don't feel anything between us. Let's just be friends" That's right, I LJBF'ed her. Her friends told me she cried a storm. But as we all know, after the storm, there is a glorious calm. And that is what I got.
So the moral of the story is: use the internet.
lol. Siphon, just tell her straight up like I did. It doesn't feel good when you're writing it, it feels awesome! (kidding :) ). You will pat yourself on the back when she stops clinging.
P.S. I need to thank you Siphon, because I just found myself another story I can use in my routines. You're the best.

And it's getting a tad rediculous. She had a class with me during the year, and we were pretty much buds who never hung out out of school. Even though, now if I look back, she did seem to cling around me a lot back then too. Anyway, so fast forward to the summer where out of no where she starts calling me up wanting to hang out. She's flat out groping me. So I pull the 'do you want to kiss me?' and go for it. Since then she's calling me seriously 5x a day. We have not fucked.
So I was wondering if you guys had any advice? Other than not picking up my phone most of the time, that is. Also, I know she doesn't think we're in a relationship because I've flat out told her.

Legion1
07-15-2006, 01:16 AM
if you want to fuck her then fuck her you should knwo what to do bro... lay out some lmr and bring her over to place. to drink some wine and shit... =]
oh phone call shit .. Just flat out tell her... to only call twice a day.. no more .... unless there's something you have to absoultly tell me or if you in danager of some sort.... tell her because I can't always be on the phone with you everytime I have my other girlfriends over... you could make a white lie like that or you could say.. because we don't always need to talk... just call me tell me what you want to say or what not or if were meeting you call me or I can call you when we want to make a time to hangout

Lancelot
07-15-2006, 11:46 PM
dont fuck her unless you want her to be even more clingy
i know what your going thru man, its terrible shit, had a girl like that wanse, bitch drove me crazy...but since we didnt go to the same school i ended up telling her i was gay and was just trying the whole girl thing and that we should still be friends, instead of calling me all the time it went down to once or twice a month to say hi and thats it
Take this guys advice as he understands the situation really. FBing this girl really isn't a good idea, as I've said.
If you get a dangerous vibe like this from a girl, END IT FAST.
You know how women will turn a guy down on "Woman's intuition"? It's really just normal intuition. You have it too, and if it's giving a bad vibe, LISTEN TO IT.

Papa Smurf
07-16-2006, 09:45 AM
If you really want her to leave you alone, I've always wanted to try this but just do exactly what an AFC does. Smother her with attention buy her flowers, and things like that. I'm sure it will backfire at first but after a while she'll get dis-interested and stop calling, or better yet LJBF you. At that point, you know you're off the hook. It works when people don't want it to, so it should work when you do want it to. This will take more time and effort than just telling her straight up but it won't hurt her feelings at all because she'll be the one that feels like she's rejecting you.
If you choose to go this way (either before or after fucking her) it would be nice to hear how it all works out. Even if you don't do it this way.

siphon_A
07-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Papa, that's horrible. I'm far to cheap to buy a girl flowers :p
Well what happened is I LJBF'd her. The girl broke down and cried all the way back to her house. Ironically, Crazy Bitch popped on the radio as I drove to my pal's house afterwards.
Seriously, this girl was NUTS. Thanks for helping me with this guys.