PDA

View Full Version : A Natural's Rebirth

Whyo
07-05-2006, 04:14 AM
I literally just signed up today, but I'm 17 and I've slept with around 25 or so women. I'm not saying this to show off, I already know I'm a natural, but I really just want to understand what and why I do or don't do certain things. I signed up today after one of my friends who I thought would never so much as touch a women came back from Europe with a photo album resembling an Eastern European version of "Girls Gone Wild"; I asked him how he did it, and he sent me this link. Like I said before, I'm brand new here, but I can tell already that all of you are seriously committed to this community, and I can see that even though I'm already decent with women, I've never bothered to understand the mechanics and complexities of seduction as you all have clearly done so well. I know at this point I sound like I'm gushing, but I really do respect every last one of you for helping your fellow man for nothing in return but knowledge. And now I ask as a new member of this community, where should I start?

Whyo
07-05-2006, 11:08 AM
That was exactly what I needed, thanks a lot