PDA

View Full Version : Places to fuck (Leaving in two hours)

ProblemChild
07-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Ok, so I'm meeting up with a girl who's sneaking out of her parents house at 1AM. We need to find someplace to go to. Our houses are out because of parents, can't go to a hotel because of our age (Though I think I could pass for 18). Any ideas?
There was a thread on this awhile ago, but I couldn't find it with a search.

antman
07-02-2006, 09:58 AM
find a local hotel or country club and just hop the gate and hit the hot tub! Itll be so late noone will be there and if someone does approach you you know Kyle staying in room 303 over there and he said you could go in the hottub!
enjoy

Vertx
07-02-2006, 10:13 AM
CAR.
if you're pickin her up you have a car to pick her up with right?
hey ain't the most comfortable...but gets the job done.
or drive to a park, bring a blanket and a sheet...
blanket on the ground, sheet over you guys... try to set up away from any light.
or howbout the beach...
or fukk it man i've taken a girl doggystyle on my frontlawn at 3am...
no one's awake by my old neighborhood at that time and it was exciting.
stars out.. blanket down...pair of 40z...get gangster whatever...
its cheap and easy

Cape
07-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Just fuck her behind a building. Who cares if somebody sees?

ProblemChild
07-02-2006, 08:05 PM
lol, well stupid me decided to do it in her garage at 2AM when everyone was asleep. About an hour later, her dad came out into the garage and caught us. I had to run back to my car trying to pull up my pants while he was chasing me.
Ah well. It was still fun.

Iceman
07-02-2006, 08:31 PM
HAHAHA.
That's brilliant.
Is he forbidding you from seeing her again? Or trying to, at least?

ProblemChild
07-02-2006, 08:37 PM
lol. Well he would, but doesn't know what my name is (She said my name's Johnny). He barely even saw my face, since as soon as he opened the door I ran my ass off. I'm going to see her at her mom's house next week. LMAO :D

dman
07-03-2006, 11:59 AM
As one gf said to me once, TGOS! (the great outdoors sex is what she claims it means! lol)