PDA

View Full Version : Question to Asians...

darylrodney
06-26-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm really actually addressing the yellow asians, so Chinese, Japanese.... I know I really shouldn't be worried about this cuz its all about inner game, but I think of it as a bonus.
When did you (when will I) stop growing? Cuz I'm just turning 16 and I'm only177.5 (5"10 is 180cm)- I still haven't had my muscle spurt, so does that mean I'm still growing?
Please help
Daryl

DjSuperstaR
06-26-2006, 02:37 AM
yeah youre still growing
dont smoke

Hysteria
06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
You have to consider 5'9" is the average height for any male raised in North America. I'm somewhat tall for a Chinese guy at 5'10".
Height doesn't matter. Not because I HAVE height, but really because IT DOESN'T MATTER.
You're in the middle of your teenage years. I wouldn't worry about it. You could even grow like a tree when you hit 20. I wouldn't start worrying about height until you're a senior citizen and shrinking. :p

wanderer
06-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Its hard to tell. I'm not asian but I was 6 ft tall when I was 14 and I'm still 6ft tall now at 30. I didn't get my muscle spurt till about 18. You're tall for the average asian and taller than the average north american so there is a chance you might be done growing. You're a good height so don't worry about. Just hit the gym and pack the muscle on if you haven't yet.

Dragon
06-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Dude I'm Asian, doc says I'm done but then again I'm 6'1 and quite happy with it, I'm 15. Don't worry about height growth etc. too much, its easier said from my view than yours though. Just go with what life gives ya then turn it into your advantage. ;)

neptunemist69
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
it is not something to worry about. ask ur self this......why do girls look for tall guys? because tall guys provide a sense of safety. u can project that sense of security by being an alpha male.

apg96
06-27-2006, 09:50 PM
wouldnt it just be easier to ask an older brother, or ur dad? Is does depend more on ur genes than ur race.

CandymanPUA
06-27-2006, 11:33 PM
omg is being under 6ft a disadvantage in this game ! hadn't noticed lol...coz i remember Style being 5ft 6... nar ure prolly still growing, im half asian and i stopped growing a while ago im current 5ft 10. i havent noticed any growth since.
my advice i think u shud sarge a hot 5ft 6-5ft 8 girl and once u get into comfort tell her you feel kinda short around ure friends, ask her if she thinks 5ft 9 or what ever height you are is a good height, she'll be like its perfect. so yer you don't have problems.

darylrodney
06-28-2006, 04:23 AM
yeh, my mom is 5" 8.5 and my dad is 5" 7.5. I always thought that my mother being quite tall for a woman would translate into me being massive.
I'm not really worried about this because it affects my game, but it just makes me insecure (which probs does affect my game)
D

palmreader
06-29-2006, 05:14 PM
hi mate,
don't let it bother you because it doesn't affect your game.
Master inner game, it's all about being alpha, confidence and the right attitude. Even Tom Cruise isn't that tall, but why are girls swooning on him?
Think about that.
Looks don't matter that much to HBs. The attraction, emotions that you make them feel inside is what counts. And being alpha, go get her!
I'm 5'10 myself and only after passing my 20th birthday that I stopped.
You've got years ahead for more!
P.S. don't forget many HBs wear high heels. Most HBs won't be that tall after all.

apg96
06-29-2006, 05:26 PM
hi mate,
don't let it bother you because it doesn't affect your game.
Master inner game, it's all about being alpha, confidence and the right attitude. Even Tom Cruise isn't that tall, but why are girls swooning on him?
Think about that.
Looks don't matter that much to HBs. The attraction, emotions that you make them feel inside is what counts. And being alpha, go get her!
I'm 5'10 myself and only after passing my 20th birthday that I stopped.
You've got years ahead for more!
P.S. don't forget many HBs wear high heels. Most HBs won't be that tall after all.
palmreader- good advice but i dont think Tom Cruise is the best example. Maybe Tom after MI2 would be the best.
Now most ppl just want to kill his annoying ass. Plus im pretty sure hes Bi.

Quintessence
07-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Dude, Im azn and im just 6foot. Your tall enough, I agree with palmreader cos he hit the stop. Girls dont concentrate on the outside anymore, they concentrate on whats inside.

czee
07-04-2006, 02:48 AM
hight doesn't matter that much unless u're on the extreme side. for asian guys, working out is a must. do like a daily 7 or 16 or something for 2 months and you'll see good results. take up a martial art, I recommand Krav Maga, it's very physically demanding and useful too. Don't eat junk food. Once u're buffed up, u won't worry about ur hight so much.