PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in C1, dunno how to resume that state with HB

TheChaos
06-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Ok, there is this HB i've been gaming for a couple of weeks and she is very shy and insecure about having relationships. I'm asking here not for another one-itis question, this is more of I dunno what to do with girls like this.
Yesterday, after going out with HB for lunch, studying with her at school library we took a bus so she could go to her class while i was going to stay on the bus to go home.
And during the bus trip I was hugging the HB and told her i have feelings for her and she suddenly melted in the seat, she started to hug me all over and kino ascended a lot while she was saying that old: "let just be friends". I was stunned cuz while she was saying that, she was not acting like rejecting and from sad and bored she was smily and happy.
She says she still have itis for her old boyfriend (they broke up 2yrs ago) but she acts different from that: i got more than 3 IOIs yesterday, she's really nice with me and common friends already asked us if we were dating...
I really messed up by not having a kiss-close (i could) and now what to do to get her back in that state and get the kiss-close.
Tomorrow is my last day of exams, then we'll have a month break and i won't see her, should I ask her out anywhere? What kind of place? How can I get her back in the confort phase if she goes back in acting again like in A3 (she didn't kino me, i had all the kino and after the yesterday thing she kinoed me a lot).
Thanks mates :), playing the game, being better players. Just a little detail and soon one more point on it :D

NightPUA
06-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Ok, there is this HB i've been gaming for a couple of weeks and she is very shy and insecure about having relationships. I'm asking here not for another one-itis question, this is more of I dunno what to do with girls like this.
Your first mistake is sarging girls at school without proficient experience.

Yesterday, after going out with HB for lunch, studying with her at school library we took a bus so she could go to her class while i was going to stay on the bus to go home.
Ok.

And during the bus trip I was hugging the HB and told her i have feelings for her and she suddenly melted in the seat, she started to hug me all over and kino ascended a lot while she was saying that old: "let just be friends". I was stunned cuz while she was saying that, she was not acting like rejecting and from sad and bored she was smily and happy.
Your second mistake is telling her that you have feelings for her. You are NOT in A3 or C1, your still in A2. She LJBF'd you because you came on too strong too fast, without enough attraction value.

She says she still have itis for her old boyfriend (they broke up 2yrs ago) but she acts different from that: i got more than 3 IOIs yesterday, she's really nice with me and common friends already asked us if we were dating...
I really messed up by not having a kiss-close (i could) and now what to do to get her back in that state and get the kiss-close.
My infield experience tells me differently. Personally, I dont think that you could have kiss closed even if you had tried. If she LJBF'd you...there is no way you could have kissed her before.

Tomorrow is my last day of exams, then we'll have a month break and i won't see her, should I ask her out anywhere? What kind of place? How can I get her back in the confort phase if she goes back in acting again like in A3 (she didn't kino me, i had all the kino and after the yesterday thing she kinoed me a lot).
Thanks mates :), playing the game, being better players. Just a little detail and soon one more point on it :D
My Advice:
Forget about her. Your game must be tight as hell to be able to social circle sarge at school effectively, you seem like your just starting out. She IS your oneitis. Spend the summer INFIELD doing approaches and gaining congruence.
Also you talk about being in Comfort and A3....you were never there.
*N

TheChaos
06-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Your first mistake is sarging girls at school without proficient experience.
Ok.
Your second mistake is telling her that you have feelings for her. You are NOT in A3 or C1, your still in A2. She LJBF'd you because you came on too strong too fast, without enough attraction value.
My infield experience tells me differently. Personally, I dont think that you could have kiss closed even if you had tried. If she LJBF'd you...there is no way you could have kissed her before.
My Advice:
Forget about her. Your game must be tight as hell to be able to social circle sarge at school effectively, you seem like your just starting out. She IS your oneitis. Spend the summer INFIELD doing approaches and gaining congruence.
Also you talk about being in Comfort and A3....you were never there.
*N I don't want to eject, i've been far way into it and now when it looks so close you tell me to eject? After that she started to kino, rapport went up... I dunno how it will help me.
And, about sarging girls at school, it does work for me, and well, but usually with not-too insecure or shy HBs. Yesterday for example another HB8 game phone-closed me.
Ok if i have itis, but i have other games too and i don't usually interrupt them on this phase, i need help to how to get back on that state and go on to A3-C1.
Btw, why are you discondirering the fact i got some IOIs? And i got more IOIs when the LJBFed me... Weird, but happened.

NightPUA
06-21-2006, 10:53 AM
I don't want to eject, i've been far way into it and now when it looks so close you tell me to eject? After that she started to kino, rapport went up... I dunno how it will help me.
You wre never "close." You are currently in A2...that is NOT close to S3. Besides you've already been LJBF'd...so unless you have super tight calibrated game, you wont be able to turn this around.

And, about sarging girls at school, it does work for me, and well, but usually with not-too insecure or shy HBs. Yesterday for example another HB8 game phone-closed me.
Ok if i have itis, but i have other games too and i don't usually interrupt them on this phase, i need help to how to get back on that state and go on to A3-C1.
Btw, why are you discondirering the fact i got some IOIs? And i got more IOIs when the LJBFed me... Weird, but happened.
Iv'e had this discussion with buddies of mine from the Lounge, the most effective way to get a girl that LJBF'd you back is to momentarily forget about her, and sarge other girls around her. Let her see in person that OTHER girls want you, and that you have options.
Why am I disconcidering the fact that you got IOI? Listen I get IOI's fron 90 year old ladies...doesn't mean that they are attracted to me. Female pivots that I role with that I have intentionally disqualified myself from give me IOI's...that doesnt mean they are sexually attracted. She LJBF'd you...so in her eyes she views herself as a FRIEND...and friends give eachother IOI's.
Good Luck.
*N

TheChaos
06-21-2006, 11:02 AM
You wre never "close." You are currently in A2...that is NOT close to S3. Besides you've already been LJBF'd...so unless you have super tight calibrated game, you wont be able to turn this around.
Iv'e had this discussion with buddies of mine from the Lounge, the most effective way to get a girl that LJBF'd you back is to momentarily forget about her, and sarge other girls around her. Let her see in person that OTHER girls want you, and that you have options.
Why am I disconcidering the fact that you got IOI? Listen I get IOI's fron 90 year old ladies...doesn't mean that they are attracted to me. Female pivots that I role with that I have intentionally disqualified myself from give me IOI's...that doesnt mean they are sexually attracted. She LJBF'd you...so in her eyes she views herself as a FRIEND...and friends give eachother IOI's.
Good Luck.
*N
Ok, i'll consider that, thanks for replying the thread and giving me another view of the situation, i'll be waiting other points of view (but considering you got good points,I believe most ppl will say just like you said).
But i'll turn this game (tight calibrated game? won't be that hard) and soon i'll post here a feedback if it worked or failed. I'm not giving up cuz the HB treats me differently from her other friends and i know her not as long as they do.