PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! This is my first post. I welcome you all

Quintessence
06-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey everyone! Man, it feels so great to be a forum with my fellow PUA's. I have looked everyone for a forum like this, but the only closest one I could find was one where people just posted about they're failure to finding and meeting chicks>>>boring. I followed the advice but I found out I go nowhere. Thats when I started looking elsewhere and where I found a site that contained articles from David De Angelo and Doc Love. It was here when my social life started to change. So for 3 years I have been following these rules and principles ( I started in year 9) and my life has been so different every since. Now I am reading The Game by Neil Strauss so this is how I found the site and IM absolutely loving the book!! So even though I'm probably not old enough to go to clubs, Im still having fun flirting and improving my social circle at my school (girls and guys alike), I think this was a quote from the book *Own the men and you own the women* :S. So anywayz, Its been great posting here for the first time and I hope I can learn so many new things from this site and I wish you all the best.
Till next time
Quintessence

Iceman
06-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Even though you're under 21, you should still post this introduction in the Introductions forum, not the Under 21.
But welcome to the forum nonetheless :)