01-06-2006, 03:32 PM
San Jose, Costa Rica. Post here...

Gene
01-07-2006, 08:01 PM
San Jose, Costa Rica. Post here...
Rolex, where in SJ, CR do you live?

Rolex
01-08-2006, 05:51 AM
I live in Escazu. I'm 35. My spanish is conversational, but not yet completely fluent.

Gene
01-08-2006, 03:56 PM
I live in Escazu. I'm 35. My spanish is conversational, but not yet completely fluent.
You must be a big shot in CR :) Ticos love gringos, don't they?

Rolex
01-08-2006, 04:52 PM
It's starting to get very interesting. The more language skills I acquire, the more muff I get. The women here are infinitely easier to pick up. Part of it is because you're a gringo, and they think we're nicer/richer/better lovers/etc... But the other part is that it's just cultural, and the Tico men generally don't stick around for their women-- so the good men are viewed more as a prize commodity.
But don't get me wrong-- the 1 percenters-- the super hot chicks-- are just like the ones in the States. They have guys getting in traffic accidents trying to meet them.
I might plan a trip down to Nicaragua sometime later in the year to see if I can find a diamond in the rough. ;) Or maybe Columbia. The women from Columbia are stunningly beautiful.

Strap
02-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Being a gringo here is almost like being royalty. You get VIP treatment everywhere, especially in Tico joints. i love it here.
And the chicks are hot and receptive, they actually look at you.
I'll be driving down the street and i'll spot her ( i call them bus stop super models) she will look at me , we will lock eyes , she will turn at me and continue to stare until her neck becomes dislocated and I almost drive into the ditch. believe me, i ain't no movie star , but i have never recieved so much attention from the ladies untill i showed up here.
Strap

pontifex
03-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Strap, just out of curiosity. Are you white (ok I suppose you are), blond, do you have blue/green eyes, are you taller than 6 ft?

Strap
03-25-2006, 10:05 PM
5'8" light brow eyes , light brown hair

gueballero
04-15-2006, 03:24 PM
I am looking for someone in CR to go out, meet girls, have fun!
Enough Said Really.
Its a small country, but there must be someone out there!

gueballero
04-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey! I am Costarrican although I ve lived outside of the country for a while. I have to agree with you, its true. For a lot of ticas a gringo es like a prince charming, however, it will always come down to the basics: your personality.
its a small country, but full of babes!

Lemax
06-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Saludos, los invito a este link http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63 por si les interesa apernder y compartir en español. Hay gente de su pais.

Lemax

3timer
08-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi Im a 22 year old Swede whos going to Costa Rica to surf and learn some spanish, Is there anyone willing to go out sarge with me?.
In case you got msn mine i downgarden@hotmail.com

gueballero
08-30-2006, 09:46 PM
done! already added you... gueballero

Strap
09-11-2006, 10:55 AM
I will try to make it out but if not you are in good hands with Gueballero, what dates are you coming?

egovitasum
09-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Hey soy Tico!!!
Soy Egovitasum, estoy enviando posts en inglés, hasta ahora me calló la peseta de meterme en los forums en español. Estoy sargeando un poco, pero tengo un problema, ji ji ji...Me ha ido muy bien!!!
atte
Egovitasum

gueballero
11-15-2006, 09:57 AM
que viejo, hasta ahora me meto aqui.
mandame un mail
gueballero@hotmail.com

The Mexicunt
11-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Hola
Tengo 21 anos, soy sumamente nuevo en la comunidad y me entere de ella al leer The Game de Style. Llevo meses lleyendo los correos de David DeAngelo, pero hace un mes fue que lei este libro por primera vez, y desde entonces he estudiado todo lo posible sobre el juego. Me gustaria salir a sargear con alguien para poner en practica mis conocimientos y adquirir el tipo de conocimiento que no se puede aprender en libros.
Si alguien quiere salir a sargear, contacteme...

3timer
12-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey Guys!
Im going to Costa Rica to learn some spanish (official reason) :D
I decided to go the 7 of january probably start for a week or two in tamarindo beach.
My main reason is to learn how the pickup works over there, I guess its a big differens from my country, Even within Europe its big differences.
Hope to see you guys there!

Augustus
06-04-2007, 05:38 AM
Hey, I've been reading the posts about Costa Rica and wanted to know if anyone wants to do some sarging from August - December, because I will be down visiting then.

Thanks,
Augustus

mrpublic
08-30-2008, 10:22 AM
hey I live here, 26, bilingual, anyone else down here feel free to contact me too.

TheStranger
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Are you guys still around? I just finished my first bootcamp last month and looking to get some time in the field.

OhFace
07-23-2009, 10:31 AM
TheStranger, do you live in CR or are you just visiting? I've been living in Escazu for many years and been following this material for awhile but never been to a bootcamp. Let me know, I'd be happy to meet up and hit the town.

TheStranger
07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Perfect! I live in town, but you wouldn't know it since my Spanish is so shitty. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

sirjay
08-16-2009, 08:21 PM
I visit CR a lot, am coming back in Feb... My Family is from CR and I would love to sarge there. JUst got back last week was at the World surf contest, would have been a perfect spot to game.

sjktico
08-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey guys,
Im costa rican live here and everything. Anyone still available for sarging and wingman? Got a buddy into the game too. However, we are newbies but I learn fast. Real fast. Let me know.

sirjay
08-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Mae,

enveme su correo electrnico. Tengo primos que estn aprendiendo aya en Chepe

Pura Vida,

Alex

sjktico
08-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Mae mi correo es sjktico@yahoo.com. Esperare el correo.

Dash Global
08-18-2010, 11:15 PM
hey sjktico. im going to costa rica with a buddy nxt week. ill arrive on monday. is there any club or bar that will have a decent number of girls on a monday night in san jose?!?

Strap
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
For future reference El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte is the Monday night meat market in San Jose.

Fader
04-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi,
I will be in Costa Rica 06/22/11 - 06/26/11 & 06/30/11 - 07/04/11. I am looking for someone to show me around and / or wing with. I plan on visiting the country many times over the next few years and probably moving there in less then 5. I would be willing to wing & help with your training in exchange for answering some questions, showing me around, and helping facillitate my move.

TheVirgin
01-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, my wings have moved back to the US so now I am here by myself for at least another year. I just rented a 2bd place right next to UCR on the street where all the bars are (la calle de amargura), so it is 30 seconds from my door to the bars. I flew a lovesac supersac down here on the plane (girls love them), and I'm looking at putting a full bar in here to make it the perfect pickup spot. Hit me up if you want to rage. My spanish vocabulary isn't that great yet (3000 words), but my accent is good, I'm learning fast, and I translated a bunch of my english game into spanish. I don't have any approach anxiety and I just spew stuff like "chicas calientes siempre son malas en la cama" and escalate super fast. Lots of girls that go to the university speak english anyway because their textbooks are in english.

Many of the people I know live in Escaz. It sucks there. Don't live there. The bars are filled with old white dudes and no hot girls. Girls will always live 30-60 minutes away from you. People live there because they hear it is safe, and they are stupid. San jos is WAY safer than major US cities.

costarica
02-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Hey man. I have been on the forums for a couple years, but never really jumped in conversations (until now :) -- You still around in San Jose?

I live here too. I'm in the states for a couple weeks, but I live over in Bario Amon and have lived here about 6 years on and off.

Amargura has turned into a shit spot on the weekends but still seems pretty solid during the day. Pueblo (near my house) just sucks butt at this point.

Rhapsodia, Casa Blanca and Vertigo are often pretty good based on any given night. Then obviously there is Luxe over in Escazu.

At any rate, hit me up if you want to get out. I often bring guys down to my place and sometimes mentor them (and other times learn :).