PDA

View Full Version : How to sarge at streets?

Trawler
06-16-2006, 09:16 AM
I'm wondering. When you sarge on the streets, wich methods are best to use?
Is reading palmes or the cube or the best friend-test really appropriate in that environment? Give suggestions on appropriate methods that can be used when street-sarging please.

Dragon
06-16-2006, 09:26 AM
I gotta be quick on time since I'm working on something. Anything can work in the right context day or night. Appriopate methods, is whichever you think fits your bill. Indirect opinon openers can work, while Direct setting yourself to be visible is OK too. Peacocking can work to get attention etc. Its just whatever your comfortable with. I'll say though daygame is more of a comfort game than nightgame attaction.

Scorpius Magnus
06-21-2006, 10:13 AM
That's an amazing question, man. Keep me posted for replys. For now, all I can say is that in the streets Pre-selection is the most important thing. Peacock a lot and being with a group won't hurt

NightPUA
06-21-2006, 10:43 AM
That's an amazing question, man. Keep me posted for replys. For now, all I can say is that in the streets Pre-selection is the most important thing. Peacock a lot and being with a group won't hurt
Dude, I am a really laid back dude. But please for the sake of newbies don't post false KJ bull.
Pre-selection is NOT the most important.
DON'T over peacock.
Being with a group is not neccecary.
While street sarging use normal MM game, and calibrate your vocal tonality and energy. Here is an example: An uncalibrated person will go in with HIGH energy into a laid back street set. Although high energy is awesome, in this context it is not going to work.
*N

socialsecurity
06-21-2006, 09:28 PM
On the street make sure to get eye contact first and then forget huge openers, "Hi I'm so and so" will work. I have yet to get blown out of a set using a smile and introducing myself. I'm 5'7'' and not overly good lookin' so no, it's not because I'm a supermodel.
Keep on sargin'.