PDA

View Full Version : Important Pathetic Problem

Jack_Daniels
06-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Now you're probably thinking I'm talking about myself and saying its my friend. Well I'm not, me and my buddy Chris have been up all night talking about his super prude gf. Its almost three now and I just have to ask the forum for opinions. Now heres the situation. Chris hooked up (made out) with this girl a month ago on prom night. Since then they've gone on a few dates (dinner, coffee, desert) however he has also answered some booty calls from her. Now this girl is a very very very good girl. She is 16 and Chris is just turning 17. He is the first guy she has ever kissed. He has made out with her five times and she is very happy to do so, however she will let him anywhere near her tits. Everytime he reaches for them she elbows his hand away before he can even get close. There is plenty of stuff on this forum about LMR for sex but what about for more minor things? I know I know, this shouldn't even be a step or something you need to get past, but he really likes this girl so I wanna help him. I suggested he tries take aways. I suggested that in the long term he sets up a jealousy plot line. I suggested he busts on her for being a good girl. Unfortuantly he is a nice guy and thinks these methods are too mean. (I disagree strongly) Is there any story/method/idea you might have to help him? We hang out pretty much everyday and i can see this is tearing him apart. He spends lots of time with her but they mostly fluff talk and kiss. I think some more comfort building would help, any suggestions on quick and easy ways to do this? Thanks guys.

Scotty
06-16-2006, 02:51 AM
If she's 16 and that's the first guy she's kissed, she just may not be ready for the next step.
She might just be enjoying first base to start with.
I wouldn't recommend trying to push her on this one, these types of things are very emotional issues for a young girl.

Iceman
06-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Don't push it. Underage girls are very sensitive about these things.
This is not LMR.
LMR is a girl who has done what you are trying to do, but who doesn't want to do it with you...yet.
What you are experiencing is shyness, and unwillingness to go so far physically. Trust me, for some 16 year old girls, even first base is a big deal.
By the way, unless you want to DLV like a motherfucker, don't refer to them as "bases" in front of girls...call it what it is.

Vapor
06-16-2006, 06:46 AM
She's not ready, and your friend has one-itis. If he had other titties available to him he wouldn't give a damn. He'd next her or be happy with the status quo.
As others have said, she's not ready to progress physically, and that's that.

Accent
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
She is too young and is a virgin.... you guys moving too fast, let them spend time together....

Jack_Daniels
06-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks guys, speedy and well put advice. They really do need to do some more comfort building, they talk all the time but its too much fluff. I suggested to him that he do a small confession to her or something like that as a means to build more comfort but really it will come naturally. The poor guy is an AFC who has found a girl who really likes him a lot. Unfortuantly I've been talking more with him and he can't tell me why hes attracted to her. This might be a situation where he has finally gotten a girl and now he just wants to hold on because the alternative of getting nothing is worse than dating a girl he doesn't particuarly like. Anyway, thanks again. (I should probably take him sarging with me.)

Cedar
06-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Two comments on the breast play.
1. He's pressuring her. Girls run from pressure. Don't push her.
2. Caress her entire body before you go near the naughties. When you get to the naughties, run past them like they're no big deal. Because they ain't.

Jack_Daniels
06-17-2006, 11:55 AM
She won't even let him get close. She moves his hand away when it starts travelling across her body at all.

Accent
06-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Tell you friend stop acting horny and desperate, make him build more comfort, the more you push the more they repeal.
She is too young, it doesnt have to be all about "the game" , he can spend time with her like every other people his age. Just let him maintain his frame and it will be fine.

Iceman
06-18-2006, 05:22 PM
So she moves her hand away even if he so much as touches her forearm?? Her shoulder?
Touching anywhere is good kino...
Tell him to read Malibu's guide to Kino...
The problem with your friend is that this girl isn't comfortable with his touch yet. He needs to start of with low-risk kino and then upgrade later.

Cedar
06-18-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm getting a goal-oriented vibe. Like he's in a hurry to get down her pants. He needs to get rid of that mindset.

Accent
06-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Thats exactly what girls feels....

911driver
06-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah, he needs to drop it down a notch or 2. The more she gets to say, "hey, hands off" the more power she gets. He's gonna end up stuck on a leash getting no play whatsoever and being completely mindf*ked.
Friends don't let friends get one-itis!
(They just ignore you, shit happens, then they come back as friends again - haha)