PDA

View Full Version : same principles different routines

iCY
06-15-2006, 12:38 PM
i find that alot of the general principles of pickup such as DHVs, negs, push pull, etc apply at any age, but under 21, alot of the routines and openers that are being taught are so lame. although there are a few good routines that work wonders at any age such as the tests, the games, and the cold reads, i find that we cant use alot of the routines.
what routines and stories do you guys use, aside form the few taught in MM and other programs. i have a bazillion stories that i tell wonderfully but i cant seem to think of any routines to stack for A2. as the conversation flows i can throw in stories naturally, but i seem to be having an insanely difficult time trying to come up with canned material.
some help guys, need good examples of your openers -> A2(hopefully something not too lame lol)
thanks!!!!

NightPUA
06-15-2006, 05:44 PM
i find that alot of the general principles of pickup such as DHVs, negs, push pull, etc apply at any age, but under 21, alot of the routines and openers that are being taught are so lame.
How are the openers and routines lame?....are you talking about MM openers and routines or just routines that members post.

although there are a few good routines that work wonders at any age such as the tests, the games, and the cold reads, i find that we cant use alot of the routines.
Speak for yourself, I am underage and I use massive amounts of MM material. If your congruent it will work. Any bozo can spout out routines, but only a calibrated PUA can spark attraction out of it. Remember verbal communication is only 7%, 93% is subcommunicated(body language, tonality, facial expressions, voice, etc.)

what routines and stories do you guys use, aside form the few taught in MM and other programs. i have a bazillion stories that i tell wonderfully but i cant seem to think of any routines to stack for A2. as the conversation flows i can throw in stories naturally, but i seem to be having an insanely difficult time trying to come up with canned material.
A story IS a routine. Don't come up with your own material until you are calibrated and can storytell well. A lot of guys shoot themselves in the foot, myself in the past, by trying to come up with their own stories too quickly.

some help guys, need good examples of your openers -> A2(hopefully something not too lame lol)
thanks!!!!
Dude your thinking too much, turn off your computer and go start with the newbie drill. Your outside your head, and being too analytical.
Use this:
A1Who Lies More
A2 BF Test, C vs U, Bad ass Kid
This stack will work no matter what age. Age is NOT an excuse. If you don't belive that its possible while being underage, come to SJ, and I will personally sarge with you and shatter your reality.
*N

iCY
06-15-2006, 06:24 PM
Speak for yourself, I am underage and I use massive amounts of MM material. If your congruent it will work. Any bozo can spout out routines, but only a calibrated PUA can spark attraction out of it. Remember verbal communication is only 7%, 93% is subcommunicated(body language, tonality, facial expressions, voice, etc.)

is that like a standard answer you guys have whenever you dont feel like actually giving a useful answer. i'm preety sure i didnt ask about what makes a good pickup artist.
let me rephrase if i wasnt clear, what are some DHVs you guys PERSONALLY use?
good try though, thanks.

Nox
06-15-2006, 06:56 PM
have a bazillion stories that i tell wonderfully but i cant seem to think of any routines to stack for A2
All you need to do is alter them a little bit and add some DHV spikes and get rid of the DLV pits. That simple.

iCY
06-15-2006, 07:58 PM
guys thanks but please stopp with the general advice lol all i'm asking are for the DHVs that YOU use(if theres alot, what do you use most often??) no more lessons about anything lol if you have an example, go ahead and reply. if not, well then i hope you've read this before you make another very useful post lol

NightPUA
06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
guys thanks but please stopp with the general advice lol all i'm asking are for the DHVs that YOU use(if theres alot, what do you use most often??) no more lessons about anything lol if you have an example, go ahead and reply. if not, well then i hope you've read this before you make another very useful post lol
We do have a ROUTINE section on the forum.
*N