PDA

View Full Version : good venues for the younger crowd?

iCY
06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
any and all ideas are welcome. what would you guys consider to be good venues for the sub 21 crowd?? college frat parties are an obvious one but considering my college is in the city, they host most of their parties in clubs which card. aside from the few very rare yet crappy ones held in school, where else could we go unnoticed?
i'm not really looking for general places like parks, libraries, etc... i'm hoping for something with more of a party vibe with alot of sets in the same room. btw the age gap i'd say would be anywhere form 17-35. some place where i can go out for say an hour or 2 and just be able to practice w/o having trouble finding a good set to work.
as for now i'm gonna follow the most obvious advice to meet some party chicks in this school, and see where they go.
thanks

iCY
06-14-2006, 07:52 PM
whoops, didnt know about this section. i see another post like this, you can delete this thread(i'm not too sure how to do it myself)

ware_ru
06-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Bowling alleys. I went once with friends to bowl, but ended up talking to this 4-set instead. This was before I knew any proper game, but her hair was way too blond for me to pass up. They opened up very well even though I had no game. I haven't tried it since, but it's higher-energy than street and has a decent amount of sets depending on where you go.

k e v i n
06-26-2006, 08:27 PM
malls.

iCY
06-27-2006, 08:01 PM
thanks but i've fixed the problem. instead of changing the venue to fit me lol i've added a few good years to my look.

antman
06-27-2006, 08:30 PM
open theme parks like city walk and old town, if u live close enough lol :)

Libertine101
07-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Since i'm still in high school, and live in the US, Football games seem to be an ideal place to sarge. I'm really looking foward to this, this coming year. And girls are usually in a fun and happy mood, so this is a good thing and the mood of the games are good. I'm sure, not all high schools are into football, but i'm sure there is one main sport at your school, find it and sarge at those games!