PDA

View Full Version : Lone targets

Hunk
06-13-2006, 06:32 AM
I know mystery often discourages going after girls who're alone but contrary to popular belief they're not always in a group. The VAH doesn't go much into it, but how do you successfully neg+ignore a girl who's by herself while dhving w/o looking like you're trying to win her over?:confused:

Fallacious
06-14-2006, 11:57 PM
You can still use negs like
You: I like your nails are they real?
Her: jibber jabber no
You: oh well theyre nice anyways
Or you could say youd seen other people wearing her skirt or w/e.
Remember a neg is not an insult, its just a backhanded compliment.

Starman
11-22-2006, 07:14 PM
You lose some of the "technology" of Mystery Method with single targets. I've seen Style interviewed where he says he'll wait until a HBs friends join her to approach.
There are methods, like pickup101, Juggler, etc., that don't depend on negs and social dynamics in the same way as Mystery Method. You can also go direct with a lone target.
But yes, MM suggests not approaching singles. If you do it, don't expect to apply standard MM -- negging and ignoring the target won't quite work.

Vincent Chase
11-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Approaching chicks alone is a different dynamic and requires some adjustments, just like day game, hired game and etc. It's not entirely independent from Mystery Method, you just have to ratchet back on some stuff. Pick up some Juggler and integrate it with MM and you've got perfect solo game.

PradaG
11-24-2006, 02:12 PM
You can still use negs for lone girls. You can still use MM routines for lone girls. I don't see the problem. You won't be able to do the ignoring/talking to the obstacles before the target part, but just start talking to the lone target.