PDA

View Full Version : Help! How do I start conversation with a hot girl who got feelings for me?

WhiteSugar
06-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm new to this shit. How do I get talking with her? Never had girl before, and she fine as hell...I'm freaking out, she wants me to call her at like 12, giving me about 20 mins...

storeslem
06-11-2006, 12:44 AM
hey mate, most importantly don't run all over her displaying your interest. Make her work for it, make her believe you are interested in more than her looks. good luck. I am just guessing you would be at a3...

storeslem
06-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh and next time, tell her to call you at a specific time. Don't let her think she is in control.

Youngin
06-11-2006, 11:33 AM
I wouldnt call her and if she says something about you not calling say, "Well why didn't you call me?"
Just talk to her about fun stuff. My favorite thing to do is make fun of people around us with her and also try to figure out what people are talking about, it can last a long time and is fun!

Iceman
06-15-2006, 04:48 PM
DO NOT LET A GIRL TELL YOU WHEN TO CALL.
if she says "call me at 12" say..."aww...I've gotta finish off what I'm doing then first...you'll have to wait until 1"

mississippi
06-23-2006, 01:20 AM
call her and be yourself talk about stuff that interest you and see if you are interested in the same thing if the conversation goes to hell and falls to silence the just sit there until something happens if nothin happens and you start to feel uncomfortable then start talkin about random shit