PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Sarging/Wingmen

L_G
01-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Hey Guys

Im Chris, 23, living in the Eastern Suburbs.

I am pretty much a newbie to game, I have done alot of reading but havnt really been putting into practise. But i am determined to make 2011 the year I get good with women. I am a qualified Personal Trainer but at the moment I am labouring full time. I am still a little bit un-fit but have lost some weight recently and am training hard to get fit.

I usually go out alot in the Richmond area; Holiava, Precinct, 9T4 Bar, Richmond Club, London tavern and the Swan(on ocassion! lol). Also go out in Chapel st, Smith St, Brunswick st, St Kilda. Dont go out in the city much but am fairly keen to go out anywhere! Usually go out to pubs/bars but very keen to start going out to clubs. I am very comfortable in social situations, comfortable going out to clubs/pubs etc, and fairly good at making new freinds.

Am interested in younger girls, prob the 18-25yr mark. And would like to go to venues that have that sort of crowd. I would also be interested in doing some day game, maybe shopping centres or somewhere like chapel st.

Would be interested in sarging with guys close to my age, but anywhere up to 30ish would be fine. Just so you know, I'm into cars, sport, love cricket etc.

Would be good to maybe meet up for a beer or a coffe with some people to get to know each other a bit before we go sarging.

So if your interested just pm and we can get the ball rolling!

snozzelberry
02-20-2011, 01:12 AM
i am looking for people to go out with if u r keen to wing im new to melbourne and keen to it hit up? - I dont know how to pm you but email me at DavidMDeSouza@gmail.com and we can sort something

theillkid
04-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Hey dude, I'm 22 year old living in the Brighton area. If you are still interested pm me your email/Facebook address. Cheers.

Styx84
10-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Hey, I 26, from the SE. I'm very new to it all as well, but I think, with help, would do ok. If you want another wing PM me.