PDA

View Full Version : Not allowed to date

ProblemChild
06-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Wow, I've talked to 4 girls in the last month who aren't allowed to date (2 were mormon, 1 christian with super-strict parents, and I don't know about the other one) until they're 18 or something like that.
I know I can get past it, since one of them I got a k-close from.
I'm 16, and can't believe that there are so many girls between 15 and 17 who's parents just won't let them date. One of them actually told me that if it weren't for the fact that she can't date, she'd be lying naked in my bed right now. lmao
Any tips on getting past situations like this? At least 1/4 of the girls I meet are like this (It could be because I go to a private academy where most of the guys are gay, most of the girls are lesbian, and the few straight ones have their parents breathing down their necks).
Thanks for any advice.

Jack_Daniels
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Why do the parents have to know? If the only reason why they can't date you is their parents, there is no problem. These girls might not be allowed to date, but are they allowed outside?? They can tell their folks they are going out with some girlfriends and then see you instead. Or, and this just came to me, you can try bringing her in on a conspiracy. Tell one of them to drop your name to her parents and subtlely mention your boyfriend. (you said most guys are gay in your community so this should go over fine). Then she can say a few days later that you guys are going out to do something innocent, maybe even something girly like a manicure. When you come to the house you can totally role play and act super gay, so gay that the parents can't doubt it. Dress in pink, speak with a slight lisp, walk with your hips, just have fun with it. She'll think its hilarious and be in on the secret which will make her feel special. Also innocent girls like these in my experience truly love breaking rules, they just never get to. Also innocent girls deep down want to do everything the slutty girl does but wouldn't want to be judged for it. This is evident when innocent girls get drunk, they let go of all their inhibitions and jump you so fast you have to see it to believe it. So when she's out with you on a date, making out with you, she'll be doubly excited because she's not allowed to. She'll get to keep up the charade with her parents and even enjoy just thinking of ways to get around being caught.
So if you're going to suggest breaking her parents rules you're going to need to do a few things. You've got to keep a strong frame. When she says "my parents won't let me date." just say "But you want to date me?" she'll agree "so whats the problem?" Speak in a way like you just don't understand, that this is stupid. If she doesn't cave then, you can bust on her. Make fun of her for being too much of a good girl (this is killer). With a smile ask "you've probably never broken even the smallest rule before in your life have you?" She'll start qualifying herself, and if she is talking about a fun time she broke a rule get her to go on and describe it, she'll feel the emotion of excitement and remember its fun to disobey. Then ask her to go out again. She'll agree. Or you can talk about a time you broke a rule and it was so much fun, maybe run a pattern about this. Also talk about how you never caught, that you are a master of getting away with shit. You're above the law. :)
This was a long long reply. I hope this helps.The only way this stuff I've told you won't work is if the parent excuse isn't real and they really don't want to date you. If you know this isn't true, you might just wanna bump the attraction using MM stuff and then suggest lying to her parents. She should see this as fun tho, a little bit badass, but mostly thrilling.
I love good girls man, making fun of them for being totally goody goody and boring works SO WELL, don't let them win you over. Keep the frame that they're the goody goody boring girl and you're the cool fun guy who does what he wants. Eventually they'll want to show you they can be bad too. They'll show you in the fun way. When that moment comes, its over, you've won.

ProblemChild
06-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Jack Daniels,
Thanks a lot man! Great advice.

Jack_Daniels
06-03-2006, 09:34 PM
No problem. Make sure to keep me posted on how all of that goes.
P.S. Props about that girl who wants to be naked in your bed. Sounds like you should try working on her. You don't need Mystery Method to know that's an IOI. :cool:

Dream_
06-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Not to be rude but last time i checked you should never officially date a girl until you fclose her, if you do this puts you in the waiting category.
As for dating, what the parents dont know, wont hurt em. :)

godzilla
06-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Damn, man. I'm currently involved with a girl who's parents are pretty strict. Actually, they're cool but they just put a lot of emphasis on school and church (veeerrry religious). So I feel ya, man. By the way, thanks J_D, your reply was awesome and I think it'll help me out a bunch too. Very insightful stuff.