PDA

View Full Version : I want two hours of my life back

Alpha Electro
05-31-2006, 08:01 PM
Summary:
This girl I'm gaming is really into me, and she invited me to her baseball game last week but I couldn't come, so she invited me to another game later that week but it rained out and plus I was busy again, and then finally she invited me to another game this week and I was able to go. I was running half an hour late and I was walking to the game (about a 20 min walk), and then it started sprinkling rain, so I started running and I ran all the way there. I got there exhausted as fuck and I didn't know anything about baseball and sat on the opposing team's bench by mistake. Anyway, she comes up from her team's booth and says hi and tells me I'm on the wrong bench but I didn't change my seat cause I liked it there and the visibility was two times better from there. The boring game went on, I was watching and chearing for her whole team and her... and then the game was over.
I went to the fence and called her to come, and she did BUT she started talking to some old man right beside me - just imagine that (how rude). She was TOTALLY ignoring me this time. Then I didn't feel like staying any longer for her 2nd game that day cause I already spent 1.5 hours at her first game - so I walked up to her and she was talking to some guy I didn't know... I said hi and introduced myself and we talked about the game for a few secs with her and this guy and she complained how she sucked and stuff, and then I said I had to go (like I told her previously that I couldn't stay more than 1.5 hours anyway), and then I left and that was it.
What could've I done? I didn't see any openings to make any moves at all. She was either constantly with her team or talking with everyone else BUT me. Why was she all of a sudden so cold to me? Prior to this, her interest level was at 9 out of 10 for me and during that baseball game it dropped to a 5 out of 10 and I didn't even do anything (at least I don't think so).
Can someone give me some suggestions on what do to in future situations like these? I will probably also see this girl again and I would like to know how to play the game REALLY tight this time cause what happened at this game was a total lack of vibe from her and I felt like I was wasting my time with her.
Thanks for any advice in advance.

Alpha Electro
06-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Hmm... anyone out there?
I just wanna know why I feel this way?

MojoRising
06-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Firstly man sounds like you starting to get one itis
Forget the broad
Ignore her for a bit
Go fuck ten other women so you get a confident sexual aura about you that she'll be drawn to
What you did wrong
1) You miss the first two games and was late for the first, you started out on the wrong foot already. You're not making any effort in her eyes. YOU FLAKED ON HER TWICE AND THE THIRD TIME YOU WAS LATE if a chick did that to me I'd bloody ignore her!!! Fair enough 2nd time got rained out but you should have asked her to got for a drink
2) You sat on the wrong fucking side dude EVEN AFTER she told you
3) You seemed really needy at the end, you showed no DHV, so when you said im off it was no lost to her!!!!
Put yourself in her shoes, shes the player, your the HB. She's asked you out, you flaked, you sat on the wrong side, you showed no DHV. Dude if i was that chick i'd completely ignore you to
Forget the broad
Show her that by her ignoring you doesnt effect you....best way to show it, see other women, let her see but dont rub it her face coz she'll think you're a twat.....she probably thinks your one already for all the mistakes you made already........SHE ASKED INVITED more than once!!!she practically offered herself to you and you blew it buddy!!!!
NOTE her inviting you was an IOI but it was a friendly IOI, youwas to take it and then take the lead by gaming her
Sorry dude sounds like you screwed up
And you have to patient man for a reply......you've posted in the under 21 section!! get some advice from the main board!!! Copy and paste this thread into the main board and explain why you moved it.......you'll get loads of help and advice
Im sorry for my blunt and rather rushed advice but i have a steak on the table thats getting cold and if i dont hurry itwill get eaten
Good luck bro and dont worry, she's just ONE girl out of millions.....dont get one itis my friend......i had it for 2 years and it fucked me over GOOD and PROPER
x

Alpha Electro
06-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey bro, that is some really good advice. In fact, you are completely 100% right about everything you said.
I don't feel the one-itis for this girl but I just feel stupid about this situation - though I will now forget this broad from now on.
Last question though - what IF I see her again... how should I play the game? I guess it would have to based on damage control, and that is really hard to do - but what would that involve anyway? Just curious...

MojoRising
06-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey bro, that is some really good advice. In fact, you are completely 100% right about everything you said.
I don't feel the one-itis for this girl but I just feel stupid about this situation - though I will now forget this broad from now on.
Last question though - what IF I see her again... how should I play the game? I guess it would have to based on damage control, and that is really hard to do - but what would that involve anyway? Just curious...
Firstly dude dont feel stupid!! we've all been there, just dont get cut up about it!!! Know that famous saying "learn from mistakes", you know why its so famous and well known.......coz its bloody good advice!!
What IF you see her again?!?!?.......
1) DONT apologies for missing any of the matches or being late for the one you turned up to or for sitting on the wrong side!!!
2) When you see her have a strong alpha positive dominant body lanuage, dont lean in, lean back. Dont put your hands in your pocket. Dont keep your legs together, have them AT LEAST shouders width apart!!
3) Dont ask how she is, everyguy she seen that day has asked that question......ask how her day is going, same question with a twist. What ever she says, listen, if its bad get her off the subject onto something more positive (more on that in a bit). She will ask how your days been (if shes polite)......your day should be better than hers (even if it hasnt been) so that she'll want to know more about it.....putting her in a positive frame of mind.
4) Now at this point depends on teo factors.....how much time you/she has
Loads of time....
You're feeling confident......Shoot the shit, talk about interesting, funny, witty topics. Talk about some great movie/programme/article/book you last saw/read. Basically run game. Dont transition from subject to subject that link......instead go from one subject to another completely random subject.......read juggler for natural conersational skills. You know the score
Not much time for either party or you FTC.....
You're feeling confident......be up front with her, direct, alpha......need the body language.....tell her......
.....look i like you, i think you're alright (not a direct compliment...kinda neg "think you're alright" could be better, could be worse!)
I think you're alright and i wouldnt mind getting to know you better (this doesnt convery neediness by saying I WANT to get to know you, instead it says "i wouldnt mind getting to know you better" shows that you probably have better things to do but can make some time for her).
I think you're alright and i wouldnt mind getting to know you better, we should hang out some time.
She should agree. NOW at this point it depends on you!!! Do you want to Day2?????
1) YES, then say "Look i really need to get going to.....i dont no chemistry lesson/work/feed my baby sister/whatever.....what you doing on sucha sucha day. If she says nothing then arrange a Day2 and DONT flake this time. If she has plans, then just shrug your shoulders as if its no skin off your nose and say "oh well, i guess i'll be seeing you arond sometime" NOW if she wants to see you again then she'll stop you to arrange a Day2, DONT flake!!
2) NO, then just eject saying "well it was nice talking to you, see you around some time" IF SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN she'll IOI by saying "hold up what you doing on saturday" (she might not say Saturday but you get the idea). If you say nothing and arrange a Day2 DONT flake......fucking meet the girl and go from there!!!
Good luck buddy
If you see her again, let me know how it goes.......PM me coz i might miss the thread
x
PS Just out of curiousity and my weird perversion for hot, ripe, young, dumb and full of come chicks........what HB is she :D