PDA

View Full Version : University in the fall - Residence (game on silver platter)

J_Biz
07-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Alright, so I'm off to university in the fall. Everyone at my university has just found out which residence they are in and they are going nuts on the facebook page. I'm stoked for next year and don't think I'll have any problem hitting it off, but I want to follow up to a post I made on the group earlier that increased my value before I've even set foot on campus.

About a month ago I said: "Wahhoooo! I'm J_Biz, I'm stoked for next year, I'm majoring in binge drinking and partying with a little side of Business. I enjoy beer pong, flipcup and quarters and I'm readddy to meet all of you, have a conversation and a pile of drinks!

This got 15 likes and 12 comments from a couple guys saying they were looking forward to party with me, 4 HB 6-9's saying they wanna party, and some other unimportant comments. I also got 3 friend requests from HB's 6-9 on facebook who I've been chatting to when they initiate conversation.

Can anyone help me come up with a post for the facebook group that is gonna increase my value even more? Everyone is just posting "wohoo I'm in so-and-so residence" getting positive feedback but I want to post something that's going to grab EVERYONES attention in a positive way. Any help guys and girls?

Note
07-24-2010, 04:23 AM
Well, as long as you back it up by studying hard and proving that you're not just at uni to be a sick cunt who parties a lot, that's a pretty solid way to start your residency. You just come across as a fun guy, but a bit of a clown with that comment - just prove that you're also there for the "real" reason and your value should get even higher.

As another follow up comment..

"Yeww! Can't wait to get there, it was really great talking to all of you and I'm looking forward to having a drink with everyone! I've already met a few great people, hoping I can meet some more!".

Something along those lines? It's just giving praise to the people you've already met so they think of you more kindly, and by associating yourself with "great people" in a fun, relaxed way, you're kicking your value up even higher. But you should think of your own idea :)

TrueStory
07-24-2010, 05:32 AM
STOP asking for game on silver platter.