PDA

View Full Version : Okinawa PUA community

projectskillz
04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Would like to get all the guys out there practicing Pick up in Okinawa to consolidate and get out own little community together out here. If your doing your thing hit me up and lets get an event or something together. Girl in Okinawa are a little different then mainland and we need to pool our info together.

stevedust
04-23-2010, 12:45 PM
not to disappoint,but from what I know of the Japanese pickup scene,there aren't many PUAs on Okinawa.You're probably gonna have to do a lot of searching on multiple forums to find them all.I know for a fact they[re out there,I just can't remember where I saw any of them posting.

*edit to clarify:what I mean by this,is that the Okinawa part of the japanese pickup community is small,and very spread out.

projectskillz
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks yeah I know. Ive met a couple of guys that like to try to pick up girls but they dont speak any Japanese and always want to go out in these huge chode packs. And all the japanese guys have no method they just go for it.
I have one wing guy who is pretty good. I will try on some other boards. Thanks. s

okinawapuastar
05-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks yeah I know. Ive met a couple of guys that like to try to pick up girls but they dont speak any Japanese and always want to go out in these huge chode packs. And all the japanese guys have no method they just go for it.
I have one wing guy who is pretty good. I will try on some other boards. Thanks. s

Well well well...look what the cat dragged in...jk. I knew someone out here on this tiny island read The Game by Neil Strauss. If not it has opened doors for me. Before I disclose my personal info. I must tell you that I am serious about this PUA thing. Day game is my favorite. Youtube Jeremy Soul or masterofpickup. I will be here until May 28th 2010 so don`t hesitate to reply, but I have lived here for over 8 years and have strong ties and bloodlines with Okinawans.

e-mail me @ seanpy_1@hotmail.com or we can meet up at Mihama in Chatan.

okinawapuastar
05-12-2010, 10:31 AM
not to disappoint,but from what I know of the Japanese pickup scene,there aren't many PUAs on Okinawa.You're probably gonna have to do a lot of searching on multiple forums to find them all.I know for a fact they[re out there,I just can't remember where I saw any of them posting.

*edit to clarify:what I mean by this,is that the Okinawa part of the japanese pickup community is small,and very spread out.

I am a fluent japanese speaker, mixed japan american. Kind of excited to here
that a small pua community does exist in Okinawa. I take it you are a US military or GAIJIN as locals say. Anyhow shoot me an e-mail if you are in Okinawa and want to discuss PUA. I will be here for the whole month...I plan to work for Lovesystems and hopefully be able to break the barriers and make Love systems work for those seeking to japanese HB`s.
e-mail - seanpy_1@hotmail.com ps if u know any others living in Okinawa that are actively going out there and practicing their game let me know.

stevedust
05-12-2010, 08:45 PM
that a small pua community does exist in Okinawa. I take it you are a US military or GAIJIN as locals say. Anyhow shoot me an e-mail if you are in Okinawa and want to discuss PUA. I will be here for the whole month...I plan to work for Lovesystems and hopefully be able to break the barriers and make Love systems work for those seeking to japanese HB`s.
e-mail - seanpy_1@hotmail.com ps if u know any others living in Okinawa that are actively going out there and practicing their game let me know.

actually,don't know of anyone in Okinawa

projectskillz
05-13-2010, 06:37 PM

Hey man that is awesome. Its kind of unfortunate youll only be here till the 28th but hopefully we can have some adventures before you go. I have got club game down pretty good here in the okinawa clubs. But I wanna go day game because going to the club 3 times a week is throwing the rest of my life off balance. Also I would like to broaden my horizons on the types of girls I can meet. Pretty limited in the clubs. I get alot of young military guys all the time asking me to help them to talk to girls in clubs. But usually they just drag the interaction down. Not their own fault they just dont know.
And If had a dime for every japanese guy that asked me how i just made out with that girl in less then 5 mins I would be a rich guy. I wish they only knew that getting a makeout is no biggie. Not only that doing it to soon is usually a death sentence depending on the girl. Its getting them to call you back the next day that is a real challenge for these younger japanese girls. Young as in below 22 y/o. (Im 33).

I sent you an email bro. Let me know if you didnt get it.

stevedust
05-13-2010, 09:44 PM
I wish they only knew that getting a makeout is no biggie. Not only that doing it to soon is usually a death sentence depending on the girl. Its getting them to call you back the next day that is a real challenge for these younger japanese girls. Young as in below 22 y/o. (Im 33).

quick tip:stop with the club makeouts in Asia.Kissing is a much bigger deal in Asia than it is in western countries.Their not contacting you afterward is due to ASD/buyer's remorse.

projectskillz
05-14-2010, 02:36 AM
Thanks. I was pretty sure that was it. I have to tone it down I know. Just sometimes I get so impatient. And then there are those girls where I feel like I am messing up because I didnt escalate soon enough. So I guess I need a lot more calibration. I think that has always been my biggest problem.

FunkLord
05-16-2010, 07:23 AM
Just joined the forum.

I've been in Okinawa for 7 years, and speak fluent Japanese.

I've just been getting back into the club scene but I still prefer day game. In all my time here, maybe only about 10 of the girls I've been with were girls I met in clubs. I mainly just go to be a wing, and because I really like dancing. Right now my goal isn't to bang a lot of women - I've already got the numbers - but to up my game to create more attraction with higher quality girls.

I used to read a lot of PUA stuff, but never put a lot of it into practice. Just kept the general concepts in mind.

okinawapuastar
05-28-2010, 11:29 PM
It has been a crazy busy 3 weeks for me. I just got back to the US. I went to Moon Beach over the sunny weekday...it was nice but May is too early - not a whole lot of people. Anyway, I remember my high school days in Okinawa, flocks of girls from mainland and also locals would go to Zampa Beach in Yomitan-Son just near the famous Zampa Misaki cliffs and Lighthouse. I remember enjoying volleyball and eating kakigori with classmates. A beautiful place to try natural day game approaches or just to have fun. June and July is great time to plan for that trip as the rainy season will be over by then. It was great hangin' out with you guys at the Club by Matsuyama. I forgot the name of it.

I wish you all well. Project skills I tried calling u - but your number was disconnected. Anyway, take care - I'll see u all again - I think we helped each other out by giving good advice. I think women in general don't mind the approach, whether it is the club, a cafe, or a department store! I will continue to practice it here in SC. My next trip will be next year - planning for Kanagawa and Tokyo and then back to Okinawa, until then!

I thought of some openers for sets:
Day scene: Cafe or fast food store
You: "Hi...I saw you over there and I had to come talk to you."
You: So today is your lucky day.
You: Hi I'm (name). (Don't shake Japanese girls hand unless she is Americanized - you can tell by her looks and expressions if she feels threatened or not)
Girl: Hi I'm (name)
You: I like your style but you know that eyeshadow is way to heavy!
Girl: What no way (uso! ehh yada!)

...and then hopefully that remark at least relieves the tension, makes her smile, or if she is the agressive type - you just got her hooked in a conversation about every girls' favorite subject - fashion!

Charm2
06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Hey guys. I've been on Okinawa for a year now and I've enjoyed all 356 days of the year. I have worked on my Japanese and its coming along well but that isn't why I'm here. I've been sarging out here and its too easy. Its like an untapped oil mine. for about 4 months I was in an Open relationship with 4 women. I also DJ out here so I'm always meeting new women.

Recently I have committed myself to a LTR but I keep the skills up by just sarging w/o any intention of f-closing. So, if someone needs a wing I can help you in that area.

reallybig311fan
03-22-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey I'm new to the PUA game, but I'm going to Okinawa for at least 2 years in July 2011. I'm in South Korea right now, trying to work on my game but I hope to get better by the time I get to Okinawa. Will anyone be in Okinawa around that time frame and be interested in going out Sarging?

okinawapuastar
05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
It's been awhile since I posted here. I am still in the states. But Okinawa is always comforting home territory. Anyway Be natural and don't walk around the streets in groups of guys acting like you have an agenda to sleep with the women. I know we all want that quick fix but I gotta tell you being honest and true to what you really desire is key. Are you the guy looking for "fun" or a guy looking for commitment. Better to be honest than to lie and manipulate women. Mode One - upfront straightforward honesty is key. Getting laid is easy - it's keeping the relationship that is hard.

elgranpanchoz
04-09-2012, 03:40 AM
been here a year too been messing around and experimenting with mixed results, got random notes nothing too good though.
If any one needs a wing man I am usually down.