PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Tokyo ?

Rui
12-29-2009, 05:13 AM
Hello !

I'm looking for a wing.

I speak good japanese and have a lot of experience in street pick up and
i want to try some game in Japan.

I would like to find a motivate wingman for sarge.

Thank you.

okinawapuastar
05-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Hello !

I'm looking for a wing.

I speak good japanese and have a lot of experience in street pick up and
i want to try some game in Japan.

I would like to find a motivate wingman for sarge.

Thank you.

Sugoi desu ne. Boku mo Okinawa de street Pick up wo yattemasu ne! Nihongo de kaku no ga nangi dakara Romaji de kaiteimasu. (keyboard wa English ni shika dekinai).
Anyway, I am a biligual fluent English speaker who is Fluent in Japanese. I have learned from watchin Jeremy Soul, Cajun etc on Lovesystems and want to start a better, smarter well prepared PUA community here in Japan. E-mail me if you are interested -> seanpy_1@hotmail.com

SmoothCriminal30
05-16-2010, 02:41 AM
PM me, im living over in Ebina, but try to make my way out to Tokyo on the weekends when i have the chance.

seito
05-21-2010, 08:22 PM
im a tokyo-ite myself, and looking to get in the game
im out of town for about 3 months or so
but feel free to pm me if youre looking to sarge in tokyo~

miyabi3000
08-08-2010, 11:58 AM
If any of you guys are still in Tokyo. I will be there in October.
Let me know, who is up for sargin. I especially like street approaches...

TokyoGSXR
08-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Hey I just moved to japan. I actually live out in Saitama near Omiya. I'm looking for some wings myself. I don't speak Japanese, I just started learning.

Any suggestions on where to go in Japan to meet English or Spanish speakers.

bingy21
10-20-2010, 06:43 AM
hey guys whats up bingy here frm singapore. i'm half japanese but i only speak basic japanese.Been in the game for about a year and a half nw.will be going tokyo this beginning of nov for about a week than off to nagoya fr another week to visit my relatives. will definitely be doing some saging there. looking for people to chill out and sarge there. i do both day and night game but i prefer day game more. drop me a pm if u guys wanna meet. cheers

Carlosspicyweiner
11-27-2010, 01:21 AM
I'm moving to Tokyo in January and need a wingman. I don't speak Japanese I'm still learning. Get ahold of me.