PDA

View Full Version : Bogus mindreading etc..

Yellow Playa
05-13-2006, 04:03 AM
ok guys i'm in love with this girl in my class and i think i should tell her i like her and buy her some nice flowers and ask her out on a date... just kidding
ok now my real question
you know the "pick a number between 1 - 10" mind reading thing and bogus handwriting and body language esp stuff
has anyone tried this on high school chicks??
if you have were they impressed or like "ermm weirdo" or get scared off
examples and experiences shared are much appreciated
thank you

svt
05-13-2006, 04:44 AM
Ive used 1-10 successfully, they eat it up when it works =)
Also use palm reading alot.
Have yet to do handwriting or any of the other stuff though.
-dream

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 11:21 AM
I've done it ON highschool chicks, but never IN highschool.
It does work... well, like magic, though. My favorite variation was when I was eating dinner with my Dad and our waitress was this smoking hot Latina, I had just come from a poker game and still had my deck of cards so when she came around I gave her the card face down and told her to pick a number between one and ten, she said seven and sure enough it was the seven of diamonds. She was like: "How did you do that? Oh my god, you're like that Burton guy or something."
I convinced her to sit down and nabbed her phone number right in front of pops. Funny follow up story. About a week later she called me and I was busy chilling with my bud, my sister brings me the phone and we start talking. My Dad get's home and asks my sister where I am, she goes "Upstairs in his room with Rachel." He goes bat shit, "What? You left him alone with a girl?" and comes bounding up stairs, I thought there was a fight going on down stairs and I come barreling out of my room and we collide into each other and I'm laying there my head sore and I say, "I'm going to have to call you back Rache." *click*
It's funny now.
Hey, that's not a bad routine. That's guys! You just helped me develop a new routine! Woo Hoo!

*Tasty Thomas*
05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Prom night I did The Cube for my date, a friend, and his date. They all loved it I threw in some negs when they told me that their cubes were small and I made up some bugus stuff about the horse(love interest) relating to my situation with her. But it definatley was a DHV. And its fun too. I usually don't do The Cube in school unless the situation calls for it like a sub teacher or a time when its chill. Hey it's chick crack. Also on the same line as The Cube other great things to do but not nessisarly esp are fuck, marry, kill and mash and whoed you rather.

Bookie
05-19-2006, 08:10 PM
I use the "pick a number between 1-10" on college girls all the time and they love it. I am sure high school girls will love it too. I think females of all ages enjoy it. I did it to a friends mom and she ate it up.

Accent
05-19-2006, 09:41 PM
I dont know if its just me but they never pick god damn 7

Bookie
05-19-2006, 11:29 PM
I find it best to wait like half a second and then just say seven. Dont let them think about it at all. I also like to use my hands when I talk and I will form a seven whenever I ask them to do it. I throw it up almost like a gang sign lol. Maybe it helps who knows.
Also just off of the cuff right here if you get it wrong and she says like 8,9, or 10 you might be able to jump into some b.s like (and this is just being creating as I type)
"really 9 huh. That is interesting because I read in a study once that when people choose a number they are somehow rating themselves. Sometimes how attractive they are or how good their mood is. You definitely are not being a 9 on the fun scale. You and I need to take some shots so that you start being a 9 on the fun scale and to me you start looking like a 9."
That just popped into my head. I will try it first chance I get.