PDA

View Full Version : Under 21 section, flooded with stupid threads?

svt
05-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Im looking through the few threads in this section and all i see is....
Girl in class
I messed up big time.......help needed.
Best way to get a date with a high school girl
I need serious help with this girl
DAFS
Read something, anything before you make posts like this because your not helping anyone making threads like these. When you first come to this site you should read 1 of the following if not all of them and more
the game
the layguide
the VAH
anythinggggggggggggggggggg, just get a basic understanding of how things work. Such as why nice sensitive guys dont have sex very often...
Just ranting
-Dream

Sofa
05-09-2006, 06:41 PM
hmm...someone doesn't have much of a tolerance for stupid people, eh? lol me neither. Go you. :D

zimb
05-09-2006, 06:43 PM
but but there is a girl at school that i need to fuck...haha jk...yeah i think unique personal problems should be posted on their journals and if anyone reads those then they should get a response that way...

Nox
05-09-2006, 09:22 PM
I agree. This part of the forum should be to consider the calibration issues of sarging under-21 girls. Not solving one-itis for every AFC out there that finds MM in google.
The problem is, normally, emotions are a new thing when you're young. So a lot of the people that come to this section think they are "in love". RRRRRIGHT.
40% of the post start with or use the phrase "There's this one girl..."
I'm tired of posting "You shouldn't give a fuck 'bout her"
So for all you AFC's out there, think it this way:
SHE doesn't give a fuck 'bout YOU!!!
Now how's that for a reality check?

zimb
05-09-2006, 10:13 PM

im luving that one right there...for now on I am going to say that whenever i even think about a certain girl more than other females

Iceman
05-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Take The Game off of the required reading list...or at least make sure they read the VAH as well. Too many posts on this entire forum are of people not understanding that The Game is not an instructional manual, its a book, written with a point of view bias, not intended to teach.

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 11:42 PM
lol stupid threads like this:P nar nar i agree. get some skill nubz.
nd lol screw the layguide. nd the game is a great story.
proposed reading
Venusian Arts Handbook
Juggler Method
Double Your Dating (http://affiliate.doubleyourdating.com/dt.asp?a=CD1237&b=2&o=)
proposed dvds
Mystery Method
Mastery Series (DYD)
Cliffs List Convention.

Gameguy236
05-10-2006, 06:06 PM
yea i get what your saying....lol....im in the middle of the game....and i have VAH to read when im done....im just testing my game out...but now i know not to sarge in school till i've finished the newbie mission

Sofa
05-10-2006, 07:34 PM
The problem is, normally, emotions are a new thing when you're young. So a lot of the people that come to this section think they are "in love". RRRRRIGHT.
too bad girls feel the same way. It's ridiculous. But it's rather funny when watching from the outside. :D

Now how's that for a reality check?
too bad that's right, too. We are petty, petty creatures who only pay attention to the "peacocks" so-to-speak...the ones who MAKE us pay attention. And AFCs just don't do it for us.

Iceman
05-10-2006, 07:39 PM
There's a difference between attraction and love, something which most young people can't see.

Sofa
05-10-2006, 08:14 PM
We just haven't had enough experience to know the difference, most of the time.

open_view
05-11-2006, 08:06 AM
gather round children come on all of you kids
What you learnt or if you learnt anything from this site or in "The Game" or where ever, Is the material being used by aPUA is mostly for women not virgins who are just starting to "pop there cherrys" so keep it in mind. BUT that does not mean methods are not totally useless you may still be able to use material but you have to understand there situation like any pick up. This forum is made for question feedback so telling storys isnt helping to give good feedback. Its great to see you at a young age getting into but be constructive on what you ask. dont bother telling stupid shit!
For example "i like this girl" hold the fuck on and just shut up!
dont limit yourself at this age to one. have atleast 5 roots with the sides and then expose yourself to the word they say "love". these nothing wrong with having a really good and strong sexaully active body that you share safely with 10 women or girls what ever. so before anything is done when you wake up in the morning give yourself a goal of you want to complete in that day. i say when i wake up "i want to approach 3 women and find out if they like using inner soles in there shoes" it sounds totally stupid but i do and increases may experience in the field. So if there is this one girl that you really like, trust me ive been there. These about another 30 to fellow you heart brakes you feel like your at bottom ends so has all mankind before. use the material which is given apply it then create your own.
My thoughts said to be shared! Peace

porky
05-11-2006, 09:09 AM
haha...ye this can be the "noob" section? I dont mind answering all these questions...I am under 21 but here is where all the horny under 18 yr old comes it seems?
"this is the one"
"I love this chik"
u know...theirs 6 billion people on this planet.....and ur telling me you found the "one" rather go play the New York state lottery u have a better chance:)

october
05-11-2006, 10:46 AM
To be honest, this will be an extremely valuable forum if we focus on how to tailer game to high school/ pre-college, but it will be crap and should be deleted if it does become the horny-i've got serious ego issues- forum.

EZRyder
05-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Reminder: This is not just HS, this is also college pre-21. I see alot of HS posts and "Theres this girl in my social studies class thats super-cool", but not a whole lot of general under21. this isnt just a HS noob section, it is a section for game for those that cant get into bars or most clubs. One major problem is that most of the people here dont have a lot of field experience, so they dont know about calibration issues yet. This whole section would be way cleaner if there was one thread for calibration, one for logistics (i.e. where, when) and then FRs. We dont really need all this personalized oneitis crap. As this is my 100th post, I'm taking it as a mark to stop posting until I have enough experience to post something meaningful here. I suggest everyone else do the same.
NOTE: If one girl out of ten isnt responding to you, then there's really no problem. If ten out of ten arent responding, there's a problem. If you've only tried one girl, dont bother posting, try again with another of the roughly 3.5billion girls in the world and try recalibrating.
NOTE2: If you do have valuable field experience (VC, Iceman this is you :p ) then of course, feel free to post the tips that helped you calibrate early on.

Vincent Chase
05-11-2006, 10:50 PM
I don't like the word "calibration" it's not descriptive enough, it's too archaic to me. Instead I like to use the word "appropriation."
To me that word say's it better, however calibration is the technically better term and is ubiquitous throughout the community, so.
If i'm talking to a thirty something, I hardly think she's interested in my teenage quips about me saving up yo buy a car, again I hardly think a club chick is interested in the PC rig i'm building. When i'm talking to a goth chick my sports stories are hardly APPROPRIATE. It's more intuitive than most people make it out to be.
Obviously, these are examples of material appropraition but you need to appropriate for environment, energy settings, women, clothing and identity feeding. While the concept itself is quite easy it's applying it to so many aspects that is difficult, eventually though it just becomes natural.
~okay everytime I start telling this girl introspective things she get's nervous~
~She likes when I feed her this body language, i'll use it as a reward~
or the most classic recognitionofa failing routine
~Shit, she's not feeling it~
Examine her persona and appropriate to it.
~She mentioned dogs, let's use my "I wanna dog named BOB routine~

Sofa
05-12-2006, 02:55 PM
You know, Vincent, it really amazes me that you can be only 17 and already have so much experience with this. You're obviously intelligent--your grammar is better than the majority of adults on this site--and interesting...so I wouldn't imagine that getting girls would be difficult for you. Are you just here to help all the other rAFCs or what? I'm just slightly confused; and I still can't get over your age.

Vincent Chase
05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
You know, Vincent, it really amazes me that you can be only 17 and already have so much experience with this.There's no end to the praise. I appreciate it but I'm no prodigy, just an enthusiastic perfectionist.

You're obviously intelligent--your grammar is better than the majority of adults on this site--and interesting...so I wouldn't imagine that getting girls would be difficult for you.You hitting on me?

Are you just here to help all the other rAFCs or what? I suppose that sums it up. I'm here to learn and contribute to this fabulous community.

I'm just slightly confused; and I still can't get over your age. If you want to know my goal in pick-up, that's a whole separate matter. As for my age... GET OVER IT! =]

Sofa
05-12-2006, 08:46 PM
You hitting on me?
Don't flatter yourself.

If you want to know my goal in pick-up, that's a whole separate matter.
So, tell me...what is your goal, then? You can pm me if it's not something you want everyone to know...I suppose that means you dont have to tell me, either. Meh. :eek:

Vincent Chase
05-12-2006, 10:10 PM
Don't flatter yourself.Why would I ned to?

So, tell me...what is your goal, then? You can pm me if it's not something you want everyone to know...I suppose that means you dont have to tell me, either. Meh. :eek:
No secrets here, so sure. I've said it before but it's one thing I think more people should adopt.
My "Goal" in PU.
To find as many beautiful women that aren't experiencing their life, reaching their potential or realizing themselves in every possibly facet, fully. My goal is to open them up to life, give them the chance to live, show them what living is, show them the vast potentials they're missing, physically, emotionally, sexually and otherwise. That is my goal.
My friends tell me I have a strong frame. Nah, I'm just so sure that meeting me will be beneficial for her. People tell me "you'll be great someday" my goals are great, and hopefully i'll continue to fulfill them as I lead a good and fulfilling life.

svt
05-13-2006, 02:00 PM
wow this thread has evolved quite nicely :)

Sofa
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
My "Goal" in PU.
To find as many beautiful women that aren't experiencing their life, reaching their potential or realizing themselves in every possibly facet, fully. My goal is to open them up to life, give them the chance to live, show them what living is, show them the vast potentials they're missing, physically, emotionally, sexually and otherwise. That is my goal.
Wow. Well, more power to you.

Vincent Chase
05-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey SVT, mind if I change this into a "Your Goals In Learning Pickup" thread? =] lol