PDA

View Full Version : Inner Melb wing

Downunder69
10-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey guys,

Looking for a midweek wing to start then as i/we progress i want to up it to weekend and then to day game.

I'm fairly inexperienced, but have a bit of theory under my belt. Really would like someone similar, so that we can push each other to progress quickly.

please message with mob number and we can have a chat,

Cheers,

Ben

Downunder69
11-07-2009, 10:08 PM
This has worked really well so far. Myself and another wing have really made massive progress in the last two weeks. Both had AA big time but have pushed through it now to a point where AA simply doesn't exist for us.

Still keen to have more on board!

Hey guys,

Looking for a midweek wing to start then as i/we progress i want to up it to weekend and then to day game.

I'm fairly inexperienced, but have a bit of theory under my belt. Really would like someone similar, so that we can push each other to progress quickly.

please message with mob number and we can have a chat,

Cheers,

Ben

kidkino
11-08-2009, 01:12 AM
hey m8 where abouts in melbourne are u?

Downunder69
11-08-2009, 01:44 AM
We are sarging mainly CBD, although was in Fitzroy Sat night which went well.

Are you active at the moment?

hey m8 where abouts in melbourne are u?

kidkino
11-08-2009, 02:10 AM
We are sarging mainly CBD, although was in Fitzroy Sat night which went well.

Are you active at the moment?

hey m8 yeh ive just brocken up wit my girl friend :D ready to hit the town again do u know alex nova he runs a course on the weekends? im going to sarge wit him this w/e how long have u been doing this for??

Downunder69
11-10-2009, 01:23 AM
Nah, haven't heard of him bud. I've been reading on off for over a year now, slowly changing myself/my game. Hardcore sarging only a few weeks now, finding it hard to do all the follow ups and f closes and still keep up sarging. Tough life huh!

hey m8 yeh ive just brocken up wit my girl friend :D ready to hit the town again do u know alex nova he runs a course on the weekends? im going to sarge wit him this w/e how long have u been doing this for??

Chillance
11-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Hey, you guys seem cool. Maybe hook up? ( http://www.theattractionforums.com/australia/108677-australia-here-i-come.html )

Downunder69
11-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey, you guys seem cool. Maybe hook up? ( http://www.theattractionforums.com/australia/108677-australia-here-i-come.html )

Hey guys we are sarging fri night prob cbd, message me ur numbers and we can hv a chat,

cheers

kidkino
11-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Nah, haven't heard of him bud. I've been reading on off for over a year now, slowly changing myself/my game. Hardcore sarging only a few weeks now, finding it hard to do all the follow ups and f closes and still keep up sarging. Tough life huh!

hey m8 if you want to learn more i could give you alex's number and we will teach you how to follow up and f close.

let me know if you are interested.

Chillance
11-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey guys we are sarging fri night prob cbd, message me ur numbers and we can hv a chat,

cheers

I'm afraid I won't know my number until I get to Australia... I was gonna buy a SIM card there...

Downunder69
11-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm afraid I won't know my number until I get to Australia... I was gonna buy a SIM card there...

No probs, drop us a line when you get here,

cheers

Chillance
11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Or, how about you give me your cell number now? Just in case...

Downunder69
11-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Or, how about you give me your cell number now? Just in case...

Will message you

Magnum 5
11-18-2009, 05:14 AM
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a wing age 18-23.
Interested? PM me your number.

Zagg
11-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Hey,

I'm living in inner-north Melbourne and am interested in changing myself & my game.

Am fairly inexperienced, but I'm keen to learn and think I understand a fair bit of the theory.

Are you guys still keen to have more on board?

Downunder69
11-25-2009, 04:47 AM
Hey,

I'm living in inner-north Melbourne and am interested in changing myself & my game.

Am fairly inexperienced, but I'm keen to learn and think I understand a fair bit of the theory.

Are you guys still keen to have more on board?

yep, always keen for more, message me your mob number, we are sarging fri night, cheers

Chillance
11-26-2009, 04:01 AM
We had fun last time! Too bad I can't join on Friday, since I will now go to Brisbane for a while... Will be back 11:th december or so though! Hope to see you then Downunder69! Was cool last time I gotta say.. for a Tuesday.. :)

Downunder69
12-22-2009, 03:23 AM
******UPDATE*****

There are now 3 of us guys going out and sarging regularly, steadily improving/helping each other, having a lot of fun and having a lot of #/K/F closes.

Keen to have more onboard (although no more than 3 on any given night) to create a network of puas so that there are always wing options when desired.

Please message if interested....

Chillance
12-23-2009, 07:29 AM
I'm afraid I'm back in Sweden now, and can't join in for a while.. it was super fun... but see you here in Europe soon buddy! Girls here really are stunning... :)

Downunder69
12-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Haha, have shagged a few scandanavian girls in my time, must say they are very yum!

MR Z
12-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Hey Guys, I'm new to this stuff. Any way of meeting up. PM details

cutyourlosses
01-04-2010, 05:02 AM
downunder69
im only a youngin at 18..
i live in melbourne too

how about if i pm you my email