PDA

View Full Version : A2 stuff

darylrodney
05-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Hey guys,
What are good A2 astuff that you guys use, cuz a lot of mystery's stuff just seems wierd at our age (of 16).
Lets try and have a treasure chest of NEgs, Dhvs or stories.
Does any one here do magic?
D

EZRyder
05-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Magic is great. I wish I was better at it in high-school. The best tricks are the quick ones, vanishes etc. The long winded card tricks seem to come off try hard. "Now pick a card...now put it back in the deck...now spin around five times while shuffling...blah blah blah blah blah." The best shit is like the david blaine street stuff, like "Hey, hold this for a second" hand them a quarter and wave your hands over it and its gone. or holding a playing card and waving it a little bit and it disappears, etc etc. They're quick and very effective. I like the biting a quarter in half and spitting it back together.

darylrodney
05-08-2006, 02:58 AM
yeh... but dont you get the same reactions as in "the forty year old virgin" of "What a geek"

Iceman
05-08-2006, 03:07 AM
Tell funny stories. They get better responses than deep or emotional stories. For example I like to tell about the time an old lady set her Doberman on me because the girl I was walking with wasn't wearing modest enough clothes.

Cedar
05-08-2006, 04:57 AM
You're incorrect in thinking A2 routines won't work in High School. All of these will work with minor modifications.
Openers: Jealous gf, David Bowie, Tattoo, Who lies more
Routines: Cs vs Us, ESP, best friends, ADD test
DHV Stories: All good
Negs: Retard, Dork, Helmet, etc
Qualifiers: Focus on future projection; girls this age haven't done anything worthwhile, but they have a lot of dreams and goals
That having been said, here's a field tested DHV story from Cedar's personal archive. Don't use it much anymore, but works on guys and girls both.

Ever rock climb? My girlfriend bought me lessons and took some pictures of me hanging on this cliff. Here's the problem. They're all pictures of my ass. It's a nice ass. But I live with this thing, I don't want pictures of my ass. So I hired this guide to climb with me and shoot a few dozens pictures from the sides, top, bottom, whatever. I want some kick ass photos. Fucker moved to Chille and I haven't seen a damn picture.

hpnotq
05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
i find that just being loud, obnoxious and telling good stories works really well. heck even stupid openers that neg the girl right off the bat seem to work pretty good