PDA

View Full Version : ORlando...Area

Uniqk
09-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Looking to go out and meet some people interested in learning and practicing this art.

Only serious people...who would like to one day teach this stuff

Send me a message

Coffee
09-15-2009, 03:47 PM
How long have you studied?
Any progress?

Thanks man

- Coffee

Looking to go out and meet some people interested in learning and practicing this art.

Send me a message

DonPedro
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Are you looking or offering?

Coffee
09-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Both..I've been studying NLP for years now..Even got to Hang with a Guru when I lived in Los Angeles. I'm a DJ at a big club here and just think it would be fun to "get involved" in doing this again. Plus I like to help out people.

You?

- Coffee

Christopher D
09-21-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm an experienced PUA from Amsterdam. I live on Alafaya near UCF now, though. If you're interested in sarging together, PM me.

kobe4rings
09-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Sup guys, I live in Orlando.. near UCF..ive been following the forums for relatively a short time ( 2-3months) and ive yet to finish reading Mystery Method, lol but if ur willing to teach im willing to learn. :P

benhindu
09-30-2009, 11:35 AM

Send me a message

I'm always down and would like to find some guys who are just getting dedicated to the game. I live in Daytona but come to Orlando several times a week. Lets link up.

Rock Sizzle
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
I'm always down and would like to find some guys who are just getting dedicated to the game. I live in Daytona but come to Orlando several times a week. Lets link up.

I'm relocating to Orlando or Miami by the end of the month. Anyone who is interested in winging or who may even have a room they want to rent out should hit me up via pm. I'm well versed in all the theory and have been very active in the past but have been inactive for a while. I just need some motivation so hooking up with some likeminded individuals will be good all around.

teamplay
12-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Both..I've been studying NLP for years now..Even got to Hang with a Guru when I lived in Los Angeles. I'm a DJ at a big club here and just think it would be fun to "get involved" in doing this again. Plus I like to help out people.

You?

- Coffee

you dj in orlando? what club?