PDA

View Full Version : Any one from Hampshire or nearby?

Ero
07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey i'm looking for some PUA's or wingmen around the Hampshire area, i'm a 20 year old guy (look older though) who's been reading through lots of different dating advice books including 'Double your Dating', 'Dating to Relating' aswell as reading through various info on websites. I am currently reading 'The Game' and will try "Mystery Method' afterwards.

I've done all this research but i'm now looking to take it all out on to the field with 1 or 2 other guys who live nearby me cause i'm too much of a pussy to go out trying to pick up women on my own! I would go out with my friends trying this stuff but they either don't seem too bothered about learning how to attract women or have the gift naturally.

It would be great to meet up with someone who's more experienced than me in the PUA game, i will dedicate a huge amount of my time into this and can meet up nearly every day of the week so we can try different pick up techniques in lots of different situations, be it a cafe, library, park etc. not just clubs like most people do.

Even if like me, you're not that experienced in going out and actively trying to pick up women then i'll still definately be up for arranging to meet because it will be good for both of us, but all i ask is that you're dedicated to trying to increase your success with women like myself and won't just pussy out after the first sign of rejection.

Apologize for the long post but feel everything is relevant.:)

PoshBrit
07-26-2009, 07:30 AM
I am moving to the area... where abouts are you/where is good to live?

shaunm
08-02-2009, 05:23 AM
Hey guys, I'm in the Salisbury area. Give me a private message and we can sort something out. I started hanging out with two PUA's when I first got into the community and that like-mindedness was a definite boost.

Give us a shout ;)

Emsley
08-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Leeds here guys!

Good luck PUA!

steveOooo
08-07-2009, 04:42 PM
newbie from southampton..