Learnt my lesson..
Discuss Learnt my lesson.. at the The 30+ Forum within the The Attraction Forums. Dating Advice.; Learnt my lesson.. NEVER talk about you and the girl you work with to your ...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-09-2012, 03:46 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
NEVER talk about you and the girl you work with to your colleagues, they will just mess things up and makes thing heavy and awkward!
Learnt my lesson..
Not straight pickup but the lesson really is to be very careful who you trust and discuss things with....
The thing is, is not like I want to sleep with this girl, we were close and had attraction but knowing what might happened (thanks to warning from this forum actually), I avoided anything more than friendly flirting but remained very close friends for like a year now, she had a few bf and I had a couple of fling, we talk about it and is all ok.
But she is currently seeing another colleague and someone else mentioned to her that I was jealous! Now she just feels very awkward because other people keep saying to her she is leading me on etc.
obviously the best option is for me to back the hell off now (Although I did txt her earlier saying "Don't want you to feel bad, you can still come talk to me about [inside joke] " ...
Is just a shame I didn't lose a girl but lost a friend because of misplace of trust...Act with wisdom, but act
- By wallismagnet in forum Online Game and IMsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM
- By Stumpoli in forum RelationshipsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:14 PM
- By Scooby in forum Best Of The ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:13 PM
- By Scooby in forum Day GameReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2006, 05:13 PM
- By Mettle in forum Field ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog