For all the lucky bastards who are still in college:
College Game: Mastering Social Proof
It's simple. You have the rest of your life to cold approach. College is probably the easiest environment to socially network that you'll ever have. So MILK IT!
College party game is ALL SOCIAL PROOF. That's it. PUA material helps, although it is not necessary (in fact, too much material hurts you). But it really just comes down to making yourself the "man on campus". Become the Van Wilder of your school, and that's it. The pussy comes to you. Literally.
Focus on social networking within your school to create a very WIDE circle of friends. Once you do this, you should be able to hit college parties almost every night, and have 2-3 options each weekend night. This was my lifestyle my senior year in school and honestly, I miss it. It was so easy compared to bar/club game. By my last semester college parties were like shooting fish in a barrel. I once had three lays in one night, and I had barely been in PUA for 6 months! By comparison, for me to lay 3 girls at any bar or club in one night would be a feat of God.
So how do you become the "Van Wilder" of your campus? The process is fairly simple:
1) Go to college parties. They're easy to find. If you ask your friends, chances are they've heard of one. If not, walk around and look for a house or apartment that is loud with tons of people. Then just walk in. I did this dozens of times and was never thrown out. Everyone just assumes you know somebody else.
2) Open EVERYBODY. Opening at a college party is easy because everyone already goes to the same school, and knows somebody else at the party, so there's already some sense of familiarity. Do not go overboard with canned material or trying to razzle dazzle these people. You all go to the same school, you don't need to invent a crazy reason to talk to them. "What's your name?" followed by "what's your major?" NEVER fails. You can impress her later.
3) Game the hot girls and befriend ugly girls and guys. EXPAND YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE. Facebook EVERYONE the next day. Number close anyone you talk to for more than 10-15 minutes. Ask people if they know of other parties going on.
4) If you get IOI's, escalate as quickly as possible. Girls at college parties are drunk, inexperienced, stressed out, and many of them are looking to hook up. Take advantage of this.
5) The next night mass text all of your new friends to see what they're up to, OR if you're having a party, invite ALL of them. Usually, about 1/5 will respond.
If you do this enough, within a semester you'll be hitting parties where you already know 1/3 or 1/2 of the people there. This is money because college parties are ALL social proof. My senior year, I'd roll out solo to any number of parties. When I entered I'd have 10 girls FREAK OUT and scream at my arrival. Then I'd shake hands with another 10 guys I knew. The other girls SEE THIS shit and think, "Wow, who is THAT guy? I HAVE to meet him." I had time numerous occasions when I'd go to a party like this, half the party would stop to welcome me, then I'd immediately get opened by 2-3 random girls. These girls are already attracted and often drunk. You can kiss close them within minutes of meeting them. If you escalate fast, and pump their buying temperature, you can get them in the bathroom within 30 minutes.
- Probably 1/2 of the parties you hit will be busts -- they'll suck. In this case, get a free drink and introduce yourself to the host(s). Talk to them for a couple minutes in hopes of getting invited to more of their parties. Then go to the next party.
- Avoid frat and sorority parties if possible. A lot of them have unspoken social hierarchies. They also tend to have bad guy:girl ratios. If you're in a frat, then disregard this.
- Avoid parties with 200+ people. Girls at MASSIVE parties (MIT frats, for example), develop "ADD Syndrome" where they're getting opened so often by so many random people that it's impossible to run a set for more than 30 seconds without interruption. Also, due to the size, meeting and making social connections becomes very arbitrary because everyone else has met 20 people already that night.
Finally, I'll tell you the best thing you can possibly do to get laid in college. Me and my buddies did this all through my junior year, and my God, if I had known about PU then, I would have banged at least 15 girls.
1) Get a couple good buddies together, 3-5 of you. It's pretty easy to make male friends in college: all it takes is beer, sports and girls. That's all you need to talk about to have tons of male college buddies.
2) One of you needs a decent sized apartment. It works best if a few of you are roommates together.
3) Throw a party EVERY WEEKEND at this spot. It doesn't matter if they start out small. Have all 4-5 guys invite their friends and invite any girls they met throughout the week in class or from other parties. At first, you'll only get 10-12 people, but just buy tons of alcohol, and they'll be happy.
4) Eventually, most of these core people will come back. Have you and all of your buddies keep inviting every girl they've met throughout the week. Within a month or so, you should be getting a nice crowd of 20-30 people.
5) Once this happens, it snowballs. For starters, you now have a party that consistently brings in more girls than guys. So the guys will start flocking. The first girls you all brought in now bring their cute friends. Your guy friends are now bringing cute girls they met to impress and hook up with. These people all KNOW that you throw it EVERY WEEKEND, so it becomes a staple to their weekend.
6) Once you're getting 100+ people a night, cap it and start charging money to people you don't know. These things grow exponentially, and once it becomes more than 100 people, the intimacy is lost and it's a massive clusterfuck.
Once you do this, picking up girls becomes so easy, it's not even fair. All five of us got action EVERY weekend. I was hooking up with 2-3 girls a night sometimes.
Why is it this easy? Because you are social proofed a RIDICULOUS amount of ways:
- You are a host. You provide the alcohol and control access to it.
- As host, 75% of the people there not only know you but they're trying to be your friend. Why? See above.
- A large percentage of the girls present have been sarged by you, and if you've sarged well, you've either already hooked up with them or turned them into pivots.
- You have a connection to EVERYBODY present. You can now ask ANY girl, "Who do you know here?" and you are within one degree of separation, ALWAYS. You have a mutual friend with EVERYONE.
- Because you know so many people, you will constantly be approached and in more sets than you can handle. Therefore, people will have to fight for your attention.
- As a side result, people who come to your parties will invite you to THEIR parties. You will go and know the host and know 1/3 of the people there already.
My buddies and I did this every weekend for a semester and a half. We lived on Egmont Street and called the party, "The Egg." Our slogan was "It's always cracking." I hooked up with more girls in that place than I can count. We always had more girls than guys, and we had 20-30 steady regulars who came EVERY weekend. People thought I lived there even though I didn't. Random people would stop me on campus and ask, "Is the egg cracking this weekend?" The answer was irrevocably, "Yes." Every girl I talked to during the week, I always told them, "Come to my party this weekend." Most would give me their number and show up. Everybody wants to be invited to another party. Use this to your advantage. If I had known what I was doing back then, I would have banged so many girls, it's stupid. I still banged a few, but I kiss closed dozens over a six month period.
So, to the college students here: Forget the bars, you'll have 20 years to run your bar game. College is basically a pussy close-out sale, all sarging 75% off. Social proof yourself. Become the Van Wilder of your school. Being popular in college only takes alcohol. That's all it takes. If you have alcohol, people will come. Once they come, make them like you, and you're set forever. You will never be in a social environment like this ever again, so take full advantage of it.